Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-21-2014, 12:25 AM

i want to travel the world but i just can't do it alone

Caeto would turn as she approached him, trying to lead the way as they went down the side of the cliffs. But once they hit the bottom, she would have to lead the way to Bevroren, He could track her scent back but that would be a little creeperish wouldn't it?

On the way over he would think nothing but of his family. The things he had given up on. But he was done dragging that sorrow behind him, he would let it go now. He was starting all over again, just as he did with Zaria. But that was his own choice back then.

Befoore he would leave he would only say one thing with a friendly grin, "Give me a call?" And then he would go off to wherever he would lay that night, only the gods would know.

-Exit Caeto-

"Speech"

so i'm just waiting on fate to come and wrap around me

Talvi

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
Novella
10-22-2014, 06:03 AM

Talvi couldn't be sure if the descent was actually quicker or slower than the climb had been, though it was dark once they finally had hit the bottom again. From there they would pause before she led the way back to Bevroren, hopefully he wouldn't think for a moment he would be accompanying her into the pack lands as well, she wasn't quite sure how well his presence would go down in her asking for permission to leave. It wasn't for some boy she was doing all this after all but for herself, the opportunity to have some company at all simply made it all the more pleasant.

Fortunately as they neared the borders Caeto would take his leave, simply requesting that she gave him a call. "Yes." She confirmed. Whether she would be leaving for a while with him or not, she would let him know either way. "See you soon." And with that, as the russet male wandered off, she was left alone to continue her own journey back to her home. She too would rest she decided, request the permission in the morning and then find Caeto afterwards to give her answer to him.