Would you rather

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-06-2014, 07:27 PM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2014, 07:28 PM by Esperanza.)
Ok, so the game is basically the same as the would you rather books that you can get the store. You can throw in anything from Alacritis that you would like, anyone is welcome to play. Instead of saying someone's name, you say this:

Example: Would you rather: Eat Bubbles your entire life, or be stranded on an island? (Then the person that replies will say eat bubbles or stranded on an island and explain why, and then comes up with another would you rather question and it keeps on going. Ok. Hope you have fun, here we go!

WOULD YOU RATHER: PLAY VIDEO GAMES YOUR ENTIRE LIFE, OR WATCH MY LITTLE PONY YOUR ENTIRE LIFE?

Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-07-2014, 04:09 PM (This post was last modified: 10-07-2014, 04:10 PM by Titania.)
Definitely play video games my whole life because I can't stand the new My Little Pony (I wish it never changed)

Hmm...would you rather have the ability to always know if someone is lying or always being able to get away with lying yourself?
[Image: 0qTRS7R.png]

Lior

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Medium
player
10-07-2014, 05:17 PM
The ability to know when someone is lying. Perhaps to ease my own paranoia and mistrust of people {or make it worse, who knows}.

Would you rather eat whatever you wanted and lose weight slowly {taking five years to reach the desired weight} or diet on food you don't care for and lose it within one year?

[Image: lior_by_reflectedmemories-d8khd2n.png]

Esperanza

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-07-2014, 05:37 PM
Eat whatever I wanted and lose weight slowly. because I love my food choices (no matter how unhealthy)

Would you rather Gain Weight In The Waist, or Gain Weight in The Butt?

Arisu

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-07-2014, 06:28 PM
In the waist. I don't need any more in the trunk or top. xD [And I'm the same way, Esper.]

Would you rather stay up two days straight doing things you enjoy or sleep two days straight to avoid an event at school / work?

Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-07-2014, 08:25 PM
I would stay up for two days doing the things I enjoy. I wouldn't want to waste 48 hours of my precious time.

Would you rather have a rewind button in your life or a pause button?

Sacha

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-07-2014, 08:44 PM
A PAUSE BUTTON because misuse could mess up a lot and going back and changing things would only result in a lack of a catalyst to prompt you to make that decision so it would happen anyway, more or less. Also no one should have that kind of power O.O

Would you rather have suffer through watching horribly cheesy television without commercials or all of your favourite television shows with constant commercials?
http://i.imgur.com/11nLc1M.png">

Tallulah

gems
size
build
player
10-09-2014, 08:56 PM
Favorite TV Shows with constant commercials. I don't like commercials, but I don't like cheesy shows either so, yeah that was a good one.

Would you rather lick peanut butter off a hobo's foot, or listen to constant Screamo music?

Suzaro

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-16-2014, 01:54 PM
Ok, changing that one. Would you rather eat ten live spiders, or wear green for the rest of your life?

Titania

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-18-2014, 01:31 AM (This post was last modified: 10-18-2014, 01:31 AM by Titania.)
Wear green for the rest of my life. There is no way I'm even going to look at a creepy crawly thing. If it means I'm going to look boring for the rest of my life, so be it!

Would you rather have bad breath around your friends (but you can't smell it) or a friend have bad breath (but you can smell it)?

Aeolus

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
Annette
01-11-2015, 04:12 PM
Friend have bad breath, I am not one who wants to have bad breath ^^

Would you rather speak gibberish for the rest of your life, or sing every day without stopping?