Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
08-23-2013, 12:00 PM
So, Newt and Kaios are having one more litter, and her due date is the 27th of August. Of course each female is only allowed to have three puppies without buying pup passes, and sadly, all three free puppies have been taken by me, Dark, and SAF. So, here's the catch- if you really want a puppy, and you're willing to pay for your own pup pass, feel free to apply for one! Me and Dark would pay for more, but I have no monies, and Dark is saving hers for future plots. Just fill out this app if you would like one, it will close on August 26th (short notice I know).

Name:
Design: Up to you, both parents look pretty similar. If you want info on grandparents, feel free to skype or pm either of us.
Adult Size: Keep in mind you get a discount on this since both parents are very large. Kaios was 42 inches, and Newt is 43.
Personality:

Maia

gems
size
build
player
08-23-2013, 01:25 PM
-hoards kaios puppy-

Kishan

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-23-2013, 01:52 PM
I'm gonna post with a form as soon as I get my gems.

Kishan

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-27-2013, 02:22 PM
Name: Cascade
Design: Cascade is a little version of her mother, with everything except her large size. She almost has her mother's pelt, and her beautiful eyes. Cascade has her mother's pure black fur, with the slightest tint of purple that her mother has. Cascade has a skinny body, and it makes it odd because of her large build and very long legs, because her legs are very thin and she just looks unstable and like a little decoration for now, she won't so much as she gets older. Cascade's tail has the purple tint here more than anywhere else, and it looks purple instead of her pure black fur. On one eye, Cascade has her grandmother's white, surrounding her eye and making a beautiful white patch. It is also covering one ear, instead of having the black-purple her mother has or even just the black her father has. The white streaks from her ear down her back, to the very tip of her beautiful tail. The white takes its final mark on Cascade's right hind paw, making it larger than any of the other covering spots she has on her beautiful fur. As for Cascade's eyes, one is her grandfather's yellow, the one without the white splash, but the oddness doesn't end there. The other eye, the one with the white, has Newt's purple and blue eyes. Cascade is a pretty little thing.
Adult Size: Thirty Six Inches
Personality: Cascade is a innocent little pup, without the slightest care in the world, but that will change as she gets older, like it should. She is very smart from the moment she can speak, and will say very large words, and asks questions about things a lot. Cascade is still athletic like her other siblings, but, for some reason, she will not explore as much until she sees something interesting. Cascade does like her brother, Naios, but she is too worried that he will not like her back, so she keeps the secret to herself, and does not want to have a heart break from her own brother. Cascade really doesn't know why she likes him, for now, and just thinks that she respects him a lot, more than her other siblings. Around strangers, Cascade is very shy if she doesn't like what they look like or how they act, but if they seem trustworthy, then she will be very loyal to them. Cascade is a mama's girl, not caring whatever her siblings think, she would love to be around her all the time. Being around Newt makes Cascade happy, and she loves being around her large mother. Cascade wants to be just like her mother, even though she doesn't know Newt's ways, and, even if she did, she would not care. As Cascade gets older, she will think that more pups are better, and that she will have more and more generations even after she is long gone. Cascade will become quite fierce around somebody she doesn't like, and will insult them a-lot. Cascade will become very protective around Newt as she gets older.

Maverick

gems
size
build
player
08-27-2013, 05:20 PM
Is there a reason why this hasn't been put on the pup applications page?