ardent

Momma?

Tocan

gems
size
build
player
11-12-2013, 09:39 PM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2013, 09:41 PM by Tocan.)
ooc// Bringing in Tocan, not sure what the IC story was for her disappearing exactly so just doin' what I can ^_^;

Swiftly she ran across the land, her short legs carrying her as fast as possible over the ground...but not as fast as she would have liked. She had disappeared for a season or so, and though it felt like forever she had finally managed to find her way to the recognizable Red Forest. This is where her den was, she remembered it vaguely, but she knew it was here. She bounded across the terrain, running noisily past bush and grass, uncaring whether or not she attracted attention. She was much too excited to return to her den, and find her mother and her siblings.

The land grew more familiar to her eyes, and within another half hour she had arrived. The den was within the girls sights, and with a wagging tail she sped forward as she released yelping puppy barks, announcing her presence. "Momma! Momma! I'm hooome!!!" She skidded to a halt once she arrived at the den site, her little chest heaving with the effort of running, her tail wagging madly. She looked around panting, sniffing out the area for her mother and her other siblings. Head tilted and brows furrowed. They weren't here. Her tail stopped wagging as she entered the den, as if they would somehow be deep inside...even though the den wasn't all that huge. The excitement she had was beginning to fade, as it was becoming more apparent that her family appeared to not have been here for, well...days. Perhaps even a week or two. Saddened, she returned into the deepest part of her old den and lied herself upon the ground in the shadows. Blue eyes watched the outside world. She was alone.

Speech
Thought
Others

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
11-12-2013, 10:03 PM

She couldn't give up hope. It wasn't that far of a run from the caves where she now lived to the Red Forest after all, it wasn't that hard for her to go check their old den for any sign of her lost pups... every day... And that's just what she was doing. She moved with swift ease over the landscape toward her old home, her heart heavy with the knowledge that she might be faced with disappointment yet again. She had come to check the den every day since she had moved Lel and Jian to the new Amenti and every time she found nothing. It was getting harder and harder for her to make the trip to face the disappointment, but she had to... She couldn't give up yet.

Alena ran into the cover of the forest, her paws thumping lightly against the ground. It was only a short distance till she saw her den in the distance and she slowed to a steady walk, dreading the worst and hoping for the best all at the same time. As she got closer she suddenly caught a scent she hadn't smelled in so long... She almost couldn't believe it. Was she tricking herself? Was she really here? She darted forward, skidding to a halt just in front of the den. She hesitated for just a moment, gathering herself, before she slipped into the den. Her violet eyes blinked as she adjusted to the gloom of the den.

"Tocan...?" she asked quietly, searching the shadowy den. Finally her eyes landed on the gray pup, her child's blue gaze giving her away. Alena froze, not able to believe her eyes. "Tocan... Tocan, Tocan, it's really you! My daughter, there you are!" she said, her tail wagging behind her a mile a minute. She hurried over to her pup, collapsing to the ground beside her and covering the gray pup in loving licks and nuzzles. Tocan had come home!

Speech
Thought
Others

Tocan

gems
size
build
player
12-13-2013, 05:42 AM

The girl's sadness was beginning to override her mind. Everyone was gone, there was no sign of them. A tear began to trickle down her cheek, they had not waited for her...a shuddering breath wracked her lungs and body as her eyes slowly streamed the salty water. Closing her eyes, she'd bury her face in her paws as she cried, for the first time feeling lost and afraid. She had always sought comfort with her mother, and now she wasn't even sure where she was.

She was unaware of the return of someone she least expected. The only thing drawing a little of her attention was the echo of faint footfalls outside, and she simply adopted the idea that it might just be a fox or badger that had come to claim her life. Her ears flicked forward, whatever it was had decided to come closer. Tocan was ready to allow whatever it was to take her. But then, a familiar voice struck her ear drums. One she had not heard in a while. "Tocan...?"

Ears perked forward, eyes rising from the cover of her paws to stare at the entrance of the den. A shadowed figure came into view, Tocan in disbelief. "Momma...?" As soon as her words were whispered, the figure came rushing in, settling down against her as her name was repeated several times. Tocan's face buried into the coat of her mother, an uplifting feeling in her chest. "Momma you're here! I missed you momma!" She'd glance up, covering her mothers muzzle in a quick succession of licks, tail wagging madly against the ground as her tears flows again. Only this time, they were of happiness.

Speech
Thought
Others

Santa Claws

gems
size
build
player
12-18-2013, 07:52 PM

Santa Claws has seen your heartfelt reunion!

He has decided to give Alena and Tocan 30 gems each!

Merry Christmas!

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
12-19-2013, 03:57 PM

ooc: Lol! Thanks, Santa Claws! xD

"Momma you're here! I missed you momma!" Hearing her daughter's voice after being away from her for so long was so surreal, it was hard for her to believe it. She had to be dreaming, she was convinced of it. But, when she looked down, there Tocan was, her blue gaze looking back into her own violet one. Alena smiled with sincere happiness for the first time in quite a while as Tocan covered her muzzle in licks, her own joyful tears welling up in her eyes. "I missed you too, Tocan, I missed you very, very much."

She had three of her pups back with her at last. She wondered if she would ever see Calix or Nako again. Part of her doubted it, but finding Tocan had revived her hope and made her think anything was possible. She nuzzled her gray daughter affectionately and said, "I'm so glad you're okay. I was so worried about you. Where did you run off to, my daughter? Did you have some kind of adventure out there?"

Speech
Thought
Others