ardent

An echo from my heart

Vask

gems
size
build
player
08-20-2013, 11:28 PM

The golden coated cat would stride elegantly over the icy terrain, his experienced paws finding footholds with ease. Vask had no need to think of his placement of paws as cat like grace aided in balance. His emerald gaze was drawn to the slight movement at the corner of his eye, mammoth head would curve to catch the entity. His eyes would grow wide as the sight of a ground nesting snow owl would find his gaze. Its infinite yellow eyes staring into the feline's very soul.
He was forced to a stop, as his focus became enthralled by the sight of such a predator. They would stare into each other's eyes for many moments, both experiencing quite some surprise for seeing the other being. He was quite startled when the sight of a second great raptor would appear. This creature much larger than the bird that was set upon the ground, obviously the parent. The larger of the two seemed to confer with the child, suddenly both were in the air.

Speech,

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
08-20-2013, 11:52 PM

Ah the north. It was such a big place. Just like the rest of Alacritis, but he had to say, he liked the north the most. Not only because it was his home, but because it was always cold up here, even in the middle of summer the land always had a chilling bite to it and Taurig very much enjoyed it. Much better than the humidity of the eat and the dry heat of the west. He had already gone exploring before outside of Glaciem's borders, but it seemed that he would never be able to fully explore the entirety that was the north. It was so vast and extensive, but the young Blood was up for the challenge. He wanted to get to know every inch of the north if it was possible, take it however long it took him.

He was out and about again today, in a new part of the north he had yet to explore yet. It wasn't much of a sight too. Mainly a giant field, all frozen over with ice and snow. No trees, no giant ice archways, no unnatural and hulking formations. Just a big, flat frozen field. Somewhat of a disappointment, but he was still willing to explore it, even if there wasn't much to explore in the first place. Powerful inky limbs propelled the young man forward, icy gaze traveling across the flatness of the field, spotting a very peculiar figure some distance away. Intrigued, Taurig switched his course, allowing his path to curve towards the strange figure. As he got closer, his eyes widened in surprise. He had never seen such a creature before. It was large, larger than any wolf he had ever seen. It had a golden coat with ebony spots decorating it, a long tail lashing behind it, a set of emerald eyes peering towards a owlet and its parent. The grey-blue brute stopped some good distance away, simply observing the strange creature, trying to figure out just what exactly it was.

Talk like this

Vask

gems
size
build
player
08-21-2013, 12:09 AM

His attention was much easier drawn from the pair of ivory birds when they were air born than on the earth. His mind found itself wrapped around that of an interestingly colored wolf. His face quite full of puzzlement, it seemed he probably never encounter a cat such as he before. The slightest of excited smirks would grace his sun colored facade, it was great fun introducing cat to dog for the first time.
Though he stood much taller than the cat, it was obvious he outweighed him. His behemoth frame would reposition to face the young dog. I know I'm quite the sight, he would bellow, But, it's not polite to stare. His tone was good-hearted, he knew the wolf was just curios.

Speech,

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
08-21-2013, 12:31 AM

He wasn't usually one to stare, but this creature was just unlike any other that he had ever seen in his life and he was fat too interested to remember his manners at the moment. He would watch the beast as it honed in on the owls, tracing their movements as they took off into the air, possibly sensing that two predators were in the same area. The creature's attention was quickly drawn towards Taurig, its emerald eyes flickering to his grey-blue figure. The young Blood stiffened, though his head tilted curiously to the side, trying to discern what category this creature fell under. He was certainly a predator, he could tell that much by the muscle lining the creature's spotted silhouette. But what was it?

I know I'm quite the sight. But, it's not polite to stare. Taurig would snap from his badly mannered staring, shaking his head in apology. Please forgive me sir, it was not my intention to stare. I just have never seen a creature such as yourself. He rumbled out to the creature, taking a few more steps to lessen the gap between them as he allowed his gaze to roam over the beast's body. It was certainly bulkier than any wolf but as far as height wise, Taurig surpassed him, as he did with most wolves. A goodnatured smile creased his inky lips as he seated himself before the great creature, ready to learn about it.

Talk like this

Vask

gems
size
build
player
08-21-2013, 12:47 AM

The wolf would quickly snap from his trance, Vask's calm words bringing him around. "Please forgive me sir, it was not my intention to stare. I just have never seen a creature such as yourself." As he had so correctly assumed the canid was unfamiliar with a leopard such as himself. His slim form would appear next to the impressive feline, his appearance curious about who Vask was.
The cat would recline onto his hind legs, taking a seat and getting comfortable. The hunter seemed passive enough, though he knew that wolves could get nasty if provoked. Velcome, brother. Your lapse in manners has been forgotten. I am Prince Vask Ivanov, a Siberian Leopard. He lowered his crown in greeting, an intrigued smile upon his ebony lips.

Speech,

Taurig

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
08-21-2013, 01:34 PM

The creature would take up a similar position as Taurig's, its golden haunches folding beneath it as it made itself comfortable, an explanation with a hint of foreign tongue leaving his inky lips. Velcome, brother. Your lapse in manners has been forgotten. I am Prince Vask Ivanov, a Siberian Leopard. He would forgive him for his lack of manners, introducing himself as Vask Ivanov, a Siberian leopard. A leopard. So that's what he was. Vask was the first that he had ever seen of a leopard. How interesting to know that other predators, besides bears, resided within the north. It is a pleasure to meet you Prince Vask Ivanov, I am Taurig, hailing from the pack Glaciem, son to the King. He would present the massive leopard with a deep bow of respect, admiring that the large beast too what a sort of prince.

Vask, where does your kind hail from? You are the first leopard I have ever seen grace the lands of Alacritia. Curious question would fall from his dark jowls, icy gaze intent on the prince's emerald one. Only the young Blood would run across a leopard during his explorations.

crappy post is crap >.<

Talk like this