Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Ellisa
08-19-2013, 11:08 PM

It has been awhile since the woman had last smelled her kind, she knew they were solitary creatures but now she was beginning to worry. Were there any other bears around? Or was Zanire the last of her kind? The beast would sigh heavily, coming to a stop, plopping herself back on her rear, head hanging. A small twig hung halfway out the side of her mouth, a few berries along it, a snack she had come across on her wanderings. She would shift her weight, front paws sliding across the ground to her side, laying down before finally chomping it down, closing her eyes.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Awesome image made by Clash. <3

Keita

gems
size
build
player
08-19-2013, 11:50 PM

Again she was out but this time searching. She knew it was Isardis and Argent's job to find new members but why not her? She needed something to do, she had too much time on her paws all the time and it was driving her insane. So here she was looking for males, pups, anyone worthy of bring to Glaciem. Maybe someone she could trust for the time came when she bore Isardis's pups. She just didnt fully trust anyone in the pack but Isardis to protect her and her pups to be. Sure it would be the males job in the pack but she knew nothing of them. She just wanted one other she could trust and confine in.

She slowly made her way around this place called Kennocha Lake. She had heard it was dangerous but also had surprises too. She was down wind of a creature rarely seen. It wasnt till she was just a few feet away did she freeze and stare at the bear. Something clicked in her mind, reminding her it was a bear, something dangerous. Her green eye stared at the large brown bear unsure if she should run or just stay still.

Speech
Thought
Others

Zanire

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Ellisa
08-19-2013, 11:59 PM

Though she was upwind of the creature, her ears flicked at the faint sound of footsteps. A groan would come from the bast, low but not threatening as she lifted a paw up and scratched at the side of her neck. "Il n'est pas agr?able ? regarder." Her voice would pick up for the animal to hear her, a violet orb focused on the wolf a few feet away from her. Pressing her paw against the ground the beast would do the same with the other forepaw, pushing herself up so she was sitting, her tongue trying to dislodge some berry skin from between her teeth. "No have food for you to steal." With her broken speech the bear would speak in a language the animal would better understand if she didn't know the french language.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Keita

gems
size
build
player
08-20-2013, 12:48 AM

Text
She would continue to stare with her one good eye, head tilting as the beast spoke in a language she did not know. She watched the beast's paws. The massive size of them and the claws. Her gaze returned to the face of the bear. She could not remember seeing one before but knew what is creature was. It was huge, much larger than her. If something happened Keita could only hope she would be fast enough to get away. And then an idea struck her. A creature like this could do ssoo much to protect the pack. Would it be willing and on the side of wolve to join them? It poke again in words she understood, ear plling back."I do not need food...i look for protection for my self and my pack." She said in her soft irish voice.Somehow it seemed she knew the bear s not a threat, at least not right now. She moved a ittle closer before sitting down on her rump, looking up atthe bear."I'm Keita of Glaciem. Who might you be?"
Speech
Thought
Others

Zanire

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Ellisa
08-21-2013, 02:24 PM

Zanire couldn't help but smirk when she noticed where the wolf's gaze went, to her claws. The only time she could remember using them to harm somebody was once, when she had helped Gargoyle, the ex-Chief of Glaciem take down a large bear who had been causing a lot of trouble for his pack back hen he ruled it. The only other time she used her claws, to dig up things to eat.

The gaze wouldn't linger on her claws for long though, for the wolf's eyes would go up to meet hers. "I do not need food...i look for protection for my self and my pack." Her head tilted to the side at the woman's voice, she was looking for protection... was that the only reason she approached the beast? She wanted to laugh for the wolf to think such a thing but she kept a straight face.

When the wolf introduced herself as Keita, a wolf of Glaciem, the bear's brows came together. So, those wolves had the balls to keep the name. Zanire would huff through her nose, a sign of displeasure at the mention of the pack. "Zanire my name. You pack may see me around you land around Winter." She would come out now to let the wolf know, the bear had chosen the north, a good spot near the Glaciem pack, to den for the winter.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Keita

gems
size
build
player
08-27-2013, 12:39 AM

The disgruntled huff rom the bear had Keita taking two steps back. It seemed when she mentioned who she was had tiggered the reaction. Surely it had not ben her name so it had to be Glaciem.Head tilted to understand Zanire. So she would se the tan bear in winter? "I shall let my pack know and request for your safe passage so long as you do not threat our pups. Zanire...when i mentioned my pack you seemed displeased..why?" She replied a sat her rump down. The bear intergued her to say the least.

She felt no threat from Zanire but that did not mean she was no on alert. She wondered if she could tell the bear everything. She did not seem like the kind to run off and rat h out to Argent and Isardis but one could never be sure. Surely an ally with a bear thougwould be a wise idea right?

Speech
Thought
Others

Zanire

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Ellisa
08-28-2013, 11:42 PM

She would simply stare at the white wolf when she spoke about informing her pack about the beast denning nearby for the winter, request for her safe passage as long as she was no threat to their pups. Request safe passage? Zanire wanted to laugh. She went where she pleased, she did not need a safe passage to be requested. The beast could stand her ground and take down a wolf or a few, just because they could outnumber her didn't mean they would win.

The wolf then asked why she seemed displeased when she brought up the pack she was from. Zanire didn't want to seem rude or angered, she was only annoyed by the wolves who took over Glaciem. "No like you wolves dere. You take good pack, make it into opposite what it was... ruin Glaciem name." She said simply, no anger in her voice but also no friendliness.

"Old Glaciem wolves, before wannabe leader Eos, dey my friends, it upsetting they have home taken away only for it to be given to white princess." The beast only knew a very small amount of them, but what she did know she didn't like. If this wolf knew about it and wasn't blindly following her leader then Zanire could like her, but if not, then she would make the animal leave.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"

Keita

gems
size
build
player
08-29-2013, 12:11 AM

She was pleased Zanie seemed to be honest and answer her question. She would end up tilting her head as she listened to the bear. There was a sense of no emotion either good nor bad as the beast spoke. A smile would break over her features with a small laugh."I see.i know very well how my leader is. Do not think i would not be there unless i had to. Heforced claimed me. It would have been easy to slip away..but there are so many youngens that i can not leave them. Aye i can be like a mother..or at least thats how i feel." She explained. She was not a fan of Isardis, though she would not deny her attraction towards him. "One day...one day i'll be free Zanire.." She said more softly, gaze shifting to the left to look around them. All she would need were allies outside her pack, ones willing to face Isardis should the worst happen, allies willing to help her.

Speech
Thought
Others

Zanire

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
player
Ellisa
08-29-2013, 04:45 PM

Even with what she just said and lack of emotion, Keita smiled and laughed. A brow would raise at this, an ear twitch when she began to talk. She knew how her leader was, but informed the beast she was only there because she was forced, the King force claimed her. A growl of irritation rumbled in the bear's throat, lips slightly raising at this. How dare anyone think they could claim another, lives were not property.

Keita went on to explain she would have slipped away but there were children she couldn't leave. The growl would cease at this point, the woman not thinking as badly of the white wolf now, she wasn't in on the King's actions and didn't agree to them. And the last thing she added, "One day...one day i'll be free Zanire..."

"You not as bad as I first think Keita." She spoke, a bit of warmth in her voice, friendlier. Zanire would sigh heavily lowering herself to the ground, laying a large paw over the other, slowly shaking her head. "I would help but not my place..." She would look over at the white wolf, violet eyes showing she did want to help but she just couldn't.

"I tell you what." She cleared her throat, an ear twitching at a small bug buzzing around it. "When you free, and the children. You come to me, I will be here in Winter for sure... but other times, I will roam." Her gaze grew intense, very serious about this decision she was making. "Two howls, a few yips before each will be your signal. I roar, my signal." She would take a deep breath, reaching out a paw, setting it on the ground and motioning for her to do the same. "We do dis, yes?"

"normal.
talk.
think.
you"