gems
size
-
build
player
08-18-2013, 08:49 PM

Loccian

- Female, 5 years old, Ambassador / Lead Healer in Seracia, Single

Due to a few things in her life this shewolf experiences severe depression. She is lonely, depressed, and even though she had been promoted to a high and respectful rank the woman can't seem to bring herself to be happy. Right now she is getting help from Squall who saved her from being trampled by stampeding bison, and is sharing a den with the ex-king Gerhardt because she is plagued with nightmares in her den in the barn. Has small feelings for the ex-king, though she doesn't think they are true because she is in heat (summer) along with Squall though that may just be because of her situation, who knows.

SEEKING

- Friends; she usually keeps to herself but would be nice to have someone she could share things with.

- Apprentice; Maybe somebody she could train in the art of healing, help distract her from troubling thoughts.

- Mentor; Someone to help her improve her skills in fighting and hunting, she was barely taught how to and right now with her limited skills she can only catch small creatures.

- Something Bad; Loccian has a scar on her left shoulder from the short time she was a rogue, perhaps we can plot something evil? She can't remember what made it so maybe we could work with that?

- Other; Have any other ideas?

Aria Corvi

- Female, 4 years old, Borealis / Beta in Ludicael, Single

Aria is a friendly gal always looking to brighten somebody's day and to make friends. She is always willing to help somebody help in one way or another, loyal, curious, somebody you would wanna be friends with. Right now she is chilling in Ludicael, checking on Song's pups. She is currently stuck in a love triangle though, having feelings for both Haku, who joined not long ago, and Siarvon, a friend she knew as a pup.

SEEKING

- Friends; This shouldn't be too hard, Aria is a friendly girl. Perhaps somebody that could be a best friend?

- Spar Partner; Somebody she could spar with every now and then just for experience/practice.

[Image: 44rIdeD.png]

Zanire

- Female, 7 years old, Rogue, Single, Grizzly Bear

Unlike the rest of her kind, Zanire has come to like the company of others, more specifically, wolves. At a young age she had run into some while injured, they nursed her back to health and she ended up staying with them. She knows three languages, her native bear, french and wolf which isn't very fluent. Right now she has run into a male by the name of Kar and shall be traveling with him, but has also run into the wife of a male she had become friends with and helped dispose of a nuisance bear, Gargoyle, the ex-Chief of Glaciem.

SEEKING

- Friends; This shouldn't be too hard, Zanire is a friendly bear and chill.

- Adopted kid/sibling; I would really love for her to adopt a pup and raise him/her, or even somebody to call a sibling.

- Crush/Love Interest; Until there is another bear on the site, it would be hilarious if a wolf took a liking to her and wanted to make Zanire theirs. lol

Vioxes Atoka

- Male, 3 years old, Rogue, Has a thing with Champion

Leaving his home Vioxes had trespassed onto Amenti land and as punishment (though Newt left him off the hook) he became the slave to a woman by the name of Champion. He didn't mind though and eve though his punishment was up he still hung around her. With the fall of Amenti though he ended up wandering for a bit and met back up with Champion, the two talked and he ended up telling her he had feleings for her and now the two are roaming around together.

SEEKING

- Friends; Vio usually keeps to himself so it would be nice for him to have friends.

- Other; Have any other ideas? I don't really know what to do with him. lol

Seraphine

- Female, Almost a year old (autumn), joining Valhalla, Single

Separated by her mother in a forest fire and burned on the left side of her body along with losing half her left ear and most of her tail, Seraphine was found by Luce a week later and was adopted by her who gave her the name she now has. Not long after she gave birth to three children, Silana, Aeron and Jacques, but then they became separated when the pack split. Seraphine ended up almost drowning in a river of melted winter snow but was saved by Demonio who ended up adopting her and taking her to Valhalla which would become their new home. Right now she is a bit lonely, just chilling and meeting a girl by the name of Claire. She will be meeting a man by the name of Sephiroth who will become her friend/protective, possibly more in the future once she is more grown.

SEEKING

- Friends; Being new to Valhalla Sera is very shy and needs some friends since she barely had any before.

Nuka Outlan

- Male, 1 year old, Rogue, Single

A friendly young man, he is currently being held captive by a snow leopard, Silverback.

SEEKING

- Nothing, he can't socialize with anyone due to being trapped in a tunnel on a cliff. He will end up (hopefully) being her slave/pet.

Cana

- Female, 2 years old, Rogue, Single, Irish Wolfhound

A friendly and slightly crazy hound with a lynx as a companion. Though she seems like a child with some issue, this girl is actually quite intelligent. She has become friends with Roberto and is hanging aroun him since his paw was torn off.

SEEKING

- Errthang

Galileo

gems
size
build
player
08-18-2013, 09:33 PM
Kamala & Loccian have a lot of potential for plotting. I know Kamala had a thread at least once where she tried to learn some basics of healing from Loccian, and I think it would be awesome if there could be a few more threads from that. Also they have potential because Loccian is sharing a den with Kamala's father and yeah Kam is basically obsessing over trying to make sure her brother/father don't end up hating her because she's not good enough so she'd really try and make sure she and Loccian were on good terms if she knew about that so that could be interesting. Basically there's a lot of potential there okay.

So Loccian could end up mentoring Kamala potentially perhaps? I feel like there's interesting plottage with them okay.

Other than that, no one jumps out at me, so lemme know okay

Cana

gems
size
build
player
08-18-2013, 10:20 PM
Sounds good to me! We could do a thread when two or three of the ones Loccian is in right now end, she is in almost 10 already. D: I would love to thread them, see what happens. :D

Kishan

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-19-2013, 02:17 PM
If I get a tiger cub, then she could raise it.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-19-2013, 04:49 PM
That would be awesome Azaya. :D

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
08-24-2013, 01:54 PM

Riv & Loccain , I know I haven't made Riv yet but I most definitely will. Maybe I'll make Riv join Seracia? But I think they could be excellent friends. Considering Riv's past and how delicate she could have been she and Loccain could have some things in common. Riv has had two of her own children die, her entire family, and her younger sister. She's been loved twice after trying to move on only for them to be murdered by her own father. And the list can go on. You'll be able to read it in her history when I make her. But Riv is a very wise and optimistic wolf, she goes by her experience and is a big leader like wolf. I'm hoping to make a pack with her but that's far off so she can stay in Seracia until later ^w^. And yeah.

Speech,

Seraphine

gems
size
build
player
08-24-2013, 02:03 PM
Definitely sound good, I would love to try this out once Riv is made. Maybe once they become good friends, if one of them dies before the other, then the other could take care of their kids? Just throwing an idea out there. lol I would like to see them become close friends. :3

Oddity

gems
size
build
player
08-24-2013, 02:06 PM
If Riv ever has kids xD. After her only surviving son ran off with her brother she was like -.- ummmmm no.

Narsha

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-31-2013, 09:06 PM
Gitan & Loccain
Even if they just meet, he might try to lessen her depression, he's just that kind of wolf. It might be interesting just to see what happens. I'm also looking for a reason for Gitan to eventually join a pack and if they hit it off, he might follow her home one day. :P

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-31-2013, 09:11 PM
We could try them. (: I'll throw up a thread sometime and send the link to his account.

Poppy

gems
size
build
player
09-01-2013, 12:52 PM
Poppy and nuka?

When he's able to rp again I think it'd be nice for poppy to meet wolves who are the same age, she wont flirt or play games with his mind. She's more of a tomboy than anything and will speek the mind, only those who wish to get close will figure that outxD She's also very self conscious and would try and keep a distance:)

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
09-01-2013, 04:08 PM
POPPY & NUKA

Sounds good, though I'm not sure how it will turn out. I plan on Nuka becoming attached to Silverback, he will be something like a pet/slave for her. We just gotta wait and see what happens. ;D

Squall

gems
size
build
player
09-04-2013, 08:46 PM
Well obviously you know this already lol Squall helps with Loccian's depression, finds her in seracia and they fall for each other XD With him keeping to his promise of course of helping her through everything and never straying from her side.

Sephiroth and Seraphine obviously MUST happen because well he loves her even though he doesn't know it yet because he finds her attractive by way of determination and enthusiasm and begins to find her scars/burn marks a part of her beauty as well <3

Narfi and Uisge MUST happen because y'know, Uisge and Narfi would be interesting lol especially with her strange hoarding habit XD And Uisge becoming the maid lol

If Azzy wants more plots you know I always have peeps to choose from XD