Vixe

gems
size
build
player
08-18-2013, 04:29 PM
DEE'S PLOTS

Quote:
My characters are pretty spread out, click names for profiles or read the quick blurb to learn more about them <3 Some are pretty ingrained in plots already, others are wide open but of course all are open for threads!!!

Quote:FRICTION - VALHALLA
One of my Sovari boys, oldest of the siblings, part of the first litter. Joined Valhalla because his mate was the beta but never really met anyone because of his fear of commitment due to natural disasters ripping his home form him now 3 times and killing 2 of his mates. His life now revolves around his daughter but I would like for him to have some friends perhaps. Pretty stuck in a plot right now with Isa trying to take Liberty back to Glaciem with him so we'll have to see where that goes. Would like him to meet some more Valhalla wolves though!! Minimal plotting at the moment.

ZARA - ROUGE

Quote:Once upon a time this girl was the runt of the litter, last born of the first litter of pups from Lust Sovari. Friction's little sister from the same litter. She is my big monster woman who is slowly going crazy, she snapped when Sade gave her Lentajin and then challenged for it back. She was the one who sent Newt after Sade and then happily coasted behind her. After Kaios's death she has been with Newt almost all the time. Would like her to meet other wolves, maybe some equally crazy boys. She is far from pretty, scarred and battle worn as well as blind. Regains some of her sanity around children, she really loves kids. Pretty open to any plots.

CYNRIK - SERACIA
Quote:Second litter to Lust Sovari and loosely biased off Tony Stark from Iron Man <3 He's a bit of a play boy but also was being trained to be an Ambassador in his birth pack. He has a way with words and can be either political and easy to talk to or a complete player. When he's with his pack he tends to lean towards the political side with a deep respect for Gerhardt and Maverick. But lately he's been roaming the north, getting to know some of the snow rouges. Needs some friends, maybe a love interest, would defiantly be the type to make enemies... Open for any plots really :)

KYLAR - LUDICAEL
Quote:Once upon a time this boy was not to be screwed with but since he became a father has calmed down quite a bit. Now is a very level headed male, calm and calculating but never one much for words. Recently had the mother of his children slaughtered and due to that decided that Tortuga was no longer a safe place to live. Left to going pledge his loyalties to Jupiter in Lud who killed Kaios to defend Secret's honour. He was brain washed as a pup, believing that his mother was a 'goddess' and along with his sister Viridiana believes that they need to befriend other wolves and then kill them to appease the goddess. So still a bit messed up in the head but half the time he's a nice guy :) Open for any plots, he can take it :P

VIRIDIANA - ROUGE
Quote:Once upon a time this gal was the level headed and calm one with a bit of a temper. Now her temper more or less rules her. Was once the beta of Tortuga but in the recent power changes and struggles was booted from her position and that made her snap a bit. This power hungry seductress is deeply loyal to Morphine in some sick and twisted way but defiantly open for some plots. She is currently lurking around Tortuga and the Host Springs, tormenting old Tortuga members and trying to piss off Taurig. Soon to have puppies with Creedance as well and there are some fun plots there. She and Ky were brain washed as pups, believing that their mother was a 'goddess'. Her mother taught them that they had to befriend their targets and then kill them to appease her, that the betrayal made it all the sweeter. So that is how Vi operates, she is an assassin and sometimes leans towards the slayer side. Open to any and all plots, easily makes enemies but can also play nice! Leans towards the lesbian side of life.

VIXE - GLACIEM
Quote:Son of Kylar Sovari and Secret he originally lived in Tortuga but after the death of his mother decided the pack was useless at protecting it's own members. So he left to find his own way and came across Glaciem where he was named an Assailant. He loves the pack, loves his job and is all around a quiet, confident and respectful young man. Turning 2 soon he is still a youngster and currently has a bit of a crush on Azalea but defiantly open to plots. Won't ever really wander far from home, now super loyal to Isa due to the way he runs his pack and cares for the women in his pack.

KANGI - ROUGE
Quote:My little rouge pup, she's just turned 1 and really has no more friends. Prospero looked after her when she was very young and he was the one who taught her English. Originally she was raised on the Lakota language and teachings so she is very spiritual and in touch with nature. Very happy go lucky and sometimes a bit too friendly for her own good. LOVES Talon and at this point will probably be attached to him for a while, may end up in Glaciem due to this. But currently wanders Ala and is open to any and all plots :D

SILANA - ROUGE
Quote:My little Luce x Neo pup, abandoned and lost in the world. Has been surviving only on the generosity of some random strangers. Currently only 9 months old and may starve to death if she doesn't find someone to take care of her. Super attached to her brother Aeron who is in the same boat. She is cautious of strangers having absolutely no experience with them since her mother had kept her secreted away in Tortuga lands. Also a mute, she has never tried to speak and it will probably take a lot to get her to speak. A rather emotionally crippled girl who struggles in social situations and hides behind her brother half the time. Also open to any and all plots :)

Hint

gems
size
build
player
08-19-2013, 03:12 PM
Taiga & Hint could possibly be buddies. Shes younger, turning two next season. She likes listening and thinking about what wolves say. Maybe it could be something where they sometimes run into each other, he tells her a story, and then she tries to find some sort of moral out of it in her head? She also doesn't believe what others tell her, so it would drive her crazy trying to figure out if his stories are true or not. And since he is spiritual, maybe they could have a few deep conversations.

Cataleya

gems
size
build
player
08-20-2013, 10:08 PM
Maia and Kylar!!! Like right now!!

Cat should also invade a few lives ^.^

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
08-21-2013, 10:30 AM
@Hint - SURE! Taiga's gonna be living on an island for a while, but he'd defiantly be game for some story telling fun! I can start if you like <3

@SAF - I know you'd say that XDD I have almost no Ky muse but if you start it then I'll reply :) and Cat can meet whoever you like :3

Maia

gems
size
build
player
08-21-2013, 01:17 PM
After reading that Ky post, I feel as though he should meet Cat XD

Kishan

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-21-2013, 03:31 PM
Kishan and Zara need to have an epic battle. Kishan should lose and crawl back to a pack [where Yesubai is] And be all like "Yay...." *Passes out*

Plus, I just want a battle.

Zara

gems
size
build
player
08-25-2013, 05:10 PM
@Azaya - We could arrange this :) Zara is currently in a battle with a little punk who is trying to take her woman though so not for a few weeks I think depending on how mean I am to her. She usually ends up bloody and needs time to recover lol

Novel

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
Light
player
Vail
08-26-2013, 12:25 AM
taiga and novel!!
if i haven't replied to you in a while, remind me [here]

Satchel

gems
size
build
player
08-26-2013, 12:08 PM
Zara thread pls <3

Zara

gems
size
build
player
08-26-2013, 01:24 PM
@Wolfie - course! When is she old enough? An she's in Lud right?

@Dan - uh yes! Zara is collecting wolves to bring home with her >:3

Would you guys mind starting? I'm leaving soon but will be posting when I can while I have breaks and such at work <3

Poppy

gems
size
build
player
09-01-2013, 01:46 PM
Vixe and Poppy? There the same age, she's more of a tom boy than anything. I have no idea how they'll react to eachother, she can be pretty dumb and clueless about social boundries, worth a shot?

Aures

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
09-02-2013, 12:54 AM
Silana and Odette? Or possibly Silana and Faolan? Either pup would not hesitate to befriend her! They could build friendships and we can come up with plots down the road as they get older =D

Art||Plotter

If I haven't responded to a thread within a week, please feel free to bug me about it!

Viridiana

gems
size
build
player
10-02-2013, 06:50 PM
Dee is a terrible human being and didn't notice this D:

@poppy - Vixe is in Glaciem now, might be an interesting twist is nothing else!

@wynn - I would love to do silana threads! I'll start one and send you the link!

Karmen

gems
size
build
player
10-02-2013, 07:18 PM
SILANA & CAEDE
Caede is my angel - she's clean, happy-go-lucky, mature, used to be a priestess on another site. Very mothering, very kind and genuine.

But she lost her son and potential lover, and is in quite the rut right now.

Maybe she can meet silana and they could be good for each other?
As long as you wouldn't mind a bit of danger. Caede has a killer after her, so it might lead to bigger plots.