ardent

His Past Is Coming To Haunt Him

Mako

gems
size
build
player
08-17-2013, 02:23 PM
So, This is about Mako...he is from a different area, different pack, different life. His life was full of abuse, his parents constantly beat him, locked him up in a den or hole with no contact to the outside world for days on end ever since he was little. He was the only child of the first litter to survive. Not long after, his mother had a second litter of 3, and they are not mistreated the way he is. His younger siblings, did not like the fact that he was mistreated in such ways. He finally managed to escape, not even telling his siblings that he was leaving. He has only been gone for a few months, and since then he has been alone on his own. As a result of his parents mistreatment, and their neglect along with the pack, he became what he is now. At the age of 2, he is wary, afraid of everyone, and has extreme trust issues. Long story short, he is pretty much the same story as "The Child Called It." Will he ever get away from his past?

His Parents
His parents were born and raised in one of the most meanest packs alive. The rules were, if you seemed weak then you would always remain the lowest of the low. And were treated like dirt. In this case, Mako. Along with other pups litters of course.
Mother, 4yrs. Pretty much she is the worst mother in the world. Evil, conniving, mistreated Mako since the day he was born. She always favored the others, perhaps on account that she is mad that he was the only one to survive the first litter.

Father, 5yrs. Not the best dad in the world, does what his wife(Mako's mother) tells him without question. Quite possibly he's been brainwashed by her and follows her blindly. Also took part in Mako's mistreatment and abuse. Only because she demanded him to. He was also mistreated by her, and odd enough he too is afraid of her. Though he regrets ever hurting Mako, he does wish to create a bond and right the wrongs of his past with his first born son.

His Siblings, all current siblings will be 1yr younger then Mako, born in spring.
He has not seen his siblings since he left, but two of the threes siblings were always there and trying to protect him from the abuse. Often times whenever any of them stood up for Mako, they too would get punished. Thus causing one of his siblings to stop standing up for him, and eventually would begin to sneer and laugh at his misfortune. However, that one sibling must eventually see the error of his parents ways and stand up for Mako once more.(Not right away of course).
The other two remained standing up for him, sacrificing themselves for his sake because they knew it was wrong. Those two were heartbroken when they discovered that Mako had left, the third never showed it but kept his heartbreak a secret to himself.

Eventually, Mako's siblings will tell him that their mother had another litter. So it is possible that more siblings will be made in the future when Mako decides whether or not to go save them ;D (OOohhhh yes, a plot tun tun tuuuun!!)

What I need from you

Name:
Who are you adopting?: Mother, Father, Sibling #1, #2, #3
Personality:
History: Doesn't have to be a word requirement, I just want you to tell me what they have been up to since Mako left, and maybe what they thought before he left, (If you want). Preferably from their own perspective.
Appearance: I can provide base references...keep in mind I am artistically challenged and can probably provide a crappy ref with paint XD
You DO NOT have to use the refs if you don't wanna, you may create your own design if you'd like, but keep in mind the colors running through this pack/family are blacks/greys/whites/silvers.
Sex: Male or Female
RP Sample: No word minimum.

Note: I will be giving everyone a fair chance, but anything not following the rules will probably be ruled out...you also must be very active because this is a major plot line. If I know I never really see you RPing anywhere, then don't bother. (Nothing against you, it's just very crucial your active).

I currently do not have a dead line as I am still working with Mako on making some friends and trying to get him braver. But the sooner I have his family up and running, the better ;D

-Mako's Mothers Design-
user posted image

-Mako's Father Design-
user posted image

Kishan

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-22-2013, 03:07 PM
Name: Mikk
Who are you adopting?: Sibling One
Personality:
History:
Appearance: I would like a base reference
Sex: Female
RP Sample: at least a 600 word minimum.

Gitan

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-22-2013, 07:09 PM
This is a WIP.

Name: Chione
Who are you adopting?: Mother,
Personality:
History: Doesn't have to be a word requirement, I just want you to tell me what they have been up to since Mako left, and maybe what they thought before he left, (If you want). Preferably from their own perspective.
Appearance: I would like a ref if possible.
Sex: Female (duh)
RP Sample: at least a 600 word minimum.

Sephiroth

gems
size
build
player
08-25-2013, 03:58 PM
I will do references later in a couple hours, however you guys are free to create your own appearances as well. Keep in mind that it would mostly be grays/blacks/whites and (maybe) brown.