ardent

kind of

Abaddon

gems
size
build
player
08-14-2013, 11:26 PM
this is more of a scarcity notice rather than me leaving. i'm not sure how long ago i posted, and i'm not sure how close it's getting to the ten day mark. but i do intend to get replies done, i really do. everything has just been.. confusing. when everything else seems to be going right, my relationship fails somehow and right now everything just is draining me. it seems every time i sit down to type a reply, something comes up and completely just upsets me and i find myself unable to keep writing. i'm about 70% to possibly getting a job at petsmart, which is really exciting and a huge step because being jobless has been a part of my depression for some time, but then all in a weeks time i gain an old friend back the other day and lost him again today, and almost lost my boyfriend of a year on my birthday and things are still needing to be talked about.

anyway, enough with my problems. i'll slowly chuck out replies. i'm halfway done with a kapra reply, but something came up again. they may take a bit longer than usual, and i may disappear for a couple days at a time while i try to figure everything out and get all the ducks in line again.

Jaeger

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
08-27-2013, 02:40 AM
okay, i'm making this an absence. i'll still be on to stalk briefly, but not to post. things went from bad to worse and i don't know if i'm going to make it this time. i've dug myself a hole and might as well stuck a tombstone above it too. i don't know how long i won't be able to post, or if i'll even be able to come back. if anyone needs me that doesn't have my number, pm me. and those of you with my skype, i can't log on with my phone anymore so just text or pm.
!! jae wears a full deer carcass (excluding legs) draped over himself