Oddity

gems
size
build
player
08-12-2013, 11:06 PM

Oddity Accunt

Let's speak about the difference between Monster and Men

Oddity is different from all the rest. As his name stands the one his father gave him. This boy is stuck between the sheer numbing of reality, and the impotent beggars who decided to take over his valiant world. Torn from the arms of his mother as a child, his brain was corrupted by his fathers long line of serial killers. Yet he is the first, and only to have his strong morals, up into the emotionless state of physically being mentally unable to feel bad or remorse for others. He kills men when he feels like it, when those urges build up inside of him. Carefully picking his prey with of course precision, and his mind is always built up on serving to an extend of passion. Oddity is kind to women and children, only because in the back of his mind those innocence are there. Women hold the womb of the future generations, unless chosen by their man to be tainted with blood Oddity treats every one with care not out of pity, but he is a sexist man even if he doesn't seem like it. Children have not yet been made into killers, they should enjoy the love while they can. That....is who he is.

I am You're friend, you're mystery

It's fairly hard to make friends with Oddity. He is confused as to why you would need them. Look only after yourself. Though after sometime if you get close to him he will open up the best he can, despite his emotionless persona.

I have a Hate for you, an Urge for you to see your insides

The hate runs deep within his veins with a undeniable passion. The crunching of bone under his teeth of another wolf is not uncommon. He is not a cannibal he is simply a slayer. Using all he can to kill those who piss him off or otherwise cross his path if he is in the able range.

I have a love for you, One of dominance that could reign

Good luck romancing with this one. Oddity is simply different from all the rest, he is a sexist gentleman with the mind of a undeveloped ghost. Someone who is on the border of simple resisting the urge to give in to pure temptation and disorder. He feels nothing of love for females, and will never be interested in men.

I have met you in my life, and you are simply like the rest

You are of no category for him. His opinion is as it stands, you are simply there for him to interact with. For him to chew on, or to listen to. He doesn't know what chaotic side of the pool he is on. But fate seems to wander his way.

Speech,