-
player
08-11-2013, 02:08 AM
OOC Name: wolfie
How did you get here?: i walked

Character's Name: Ares
Season of birth: winter
Size: like 16 right now but he'll reach 36
Appearance description: Pelt: Throughout his life Ares will carry the pale fur of his parents, white will be his coat color. Varying hues of cream and snow will dance across his form, wrapping him in a blanket of unblended color. His nose and paws pads will be the sole bit of darkness on his body. The texture his hide shows is rather coarse, making for discomfort in his opponents when they grab his fur. He will wish it kept groomed always, somewhat obsessing over his image.
Build As a pup his future size will be apparent in his current form, large paws and a bulky appearance will assure that. He'll be clumsier as a youth, only growing more elegant as he grows. With all of his training and exercises building his form to that of an elite dancer. Quick on his feet but with power to match his quickness.
Eyes A pale lavender will color his optics, their sheen so incredible they will seem a silver if seen from the correct angle.
Duty: I'm not sure yet

Morphine

gems
size
build
player
08-11-2013, 02:16 AM
I wanted to confirm for the staff that due to shrap leaving ala, I put her seraphim/morphine baby back up for adoption and gave it to kat. Shrap never posted with the kid so only the name changed, the appearance did not -- it's a similar deal to how it was with codeine so I hope there isn't a problem :3 also I'm sorry if I'm not allowed to post here but I didn't now who was going to accept this xD

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-11-2013, 08:27 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]