gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
10-03-2014, 05:21 PM

ooc: everyone post by the 13th, otherwise if you do not have an absence you will be kicked from the pack.
Quelt loved it when the seasons rolled over. Yet, the mines were ever so quiet in this fall evening. The man would stand in the main chamber, his ear flicking. The battle training with Bevroren was over, but still the members of the pack had not been as active as he'd like them to be. Orochi had left to join his brother, leaving the pack short pawed. As of yet, the royals still needed to be assigned their duties as well, besides for Allen.
He hoped Irune was doing alright since they found her, specially with this fall season. She would be two years of age now. The slate gray man raised his head in a howl that echoed throughout the chambers and even outside to make sure every member heard it. This was an important meeting, he needed to discuss the changes, as well as their allies and potential enemies but how they were still neutral among most. His black tail curled at his back leg.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]

Sheikra

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
10-06-2014, 05:28 PM

The winds of change weren't so prominent in the northern lands as in everywhere else. The leaves turned crimson and gold as the warm summer heat retreated back to whence it came; and it seemed these winds were of song. Her brother's song filled the air, reverberating on the icy spears jutting from the ground and reaching the mismatched ears of the warrioress. Rubies glinted with delight. Changing with the season, Isokan was. Her legs stretched quickly, bounding in great leaps through the snowy lands toward the mines. When his big shape came in view, she would slow, allowing herself some rest before reclining on her haunches, ears ready to hear what he had to say to the rest of the group.

"

Renhet

gems
size
build
player
10-09-2014, 07:20 PM

Quote:

Renhet probably wasn't the most active of all these wolves, and that was probably looked down upon. It wasn't like she could care much, she did but, it took so much effort and intervened with her studies. Now that she was a year old, training would intensify and that would mean she needed to concentrate more on being a good member rather than a bad one. Her tail flicked behind her as she saw her adopted aunt from Quelt's family. Dipping her head she made herself a seat and hoped that her presence would at least ease the king.
He needed some sort of support since the storm. To know he wasn't alone in all of this. Renhet knew she wasn't the one who would do that, and he would have to figure it out himself. Yet being here probably would be enough right? She shifted a little in her spot, waiting for the others if they would show up at all.

Pamela

gems
size
build
player
10-14-2014, 11:45 AM

The femme felt a bit of excitement as she padded into Isokan lands. Quelt had told her a meeting would be called soon; her first chance to meet those of her brother?s pack. She had become involved in quite a predicament in the Southern Continent, yes, a rather peculiar thing she wanted to tell her brother about. It was one of the most bizarre places she had ever been. But now was not the time. Her brother surely had some important things to speak with to his fellow pack members... And she would try and learn the identities of all who were within that pack.

The slate wolfess would lift her head as she entered the mines. Her brother?s howl to call the pack together would sound throughout them. Perhaps deduced only because he was the alpha here and it was a meeting... But Pamela had no other way of truly knowing. One day that might cause her trouble... But not today. The young woman felt that surely, and she would pad to where others had already gathered. It made her feel a bit awkward, and small, but... She was here... And not many others were.

Pamela was surprised at this, and she furrowed her brow in worry. What... Was the meaning of this? A worried frown would cross her muzzle, and she would quietly sit apart from others, letting her nose direct her to the only scent there she had found recently; Quelt?s. Another, almost nostalgic scent was there too. One of her other siblings? The femme would curl her tail around her body, hoping that was the case, though she would not jump to conclusions yet. With her condition... Being too hasty could cause problems.
Speech,

Allen

gems
size
build
player
10-14-2014, 12:50 PM

The call of a meeting... yet... Allen truly wondered what this particular one might involve. The storms left part of the pack shaken, even Allen had his own troubles he still had his own things to focus on. There was the matter of moving on over Gavroche... but then focusing on his relationship with Nona as well. It truthfully left him a bit detached from Isokan for a period of time, drawing comfort from her, and then planning the trip to Abaven. Perhaps her stay was extended but... Allen was doing better since she had been there with him. He was able to function and smile again. He would slip into the meeting silent, wishing to speak with Quelt about the trip there... but... that would need to wait until things went underway here. Aiko, as usual, was right on his heels. Hopefully the girl would behave properly this time... even if the meeting was, well, horribly small.

""

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
10-14-2014, 12:53 PM

ooc: note the transaction will happen soon, Arian will host a meeting to tell the remaining isokan members what she plans to do with the pack.
Quelt stood above those who remained, and they were of the few. All of them family, it really did feel like a mistake in his heart to some how take advantage of them like this. He had no doubt they would be unhappy, no doubt Irune would be unhappy. Yet, with her missing and then coming back, but still somehow feeling distant he was on the ends of his ropes. Black tail flicking he gave a soft solemn sigh. It was time he gave it up, Hajime should have been the one standing here, and after spending time in Abaven Quelt didn't entirely feel the need to be above everyone anymore. The gods maybe forgive him for being set on a rock in his path.
"My fellow Isokans." he would start. "I apologize for any distrust that follows this announcement. You are all important to me, my family and friends. But with the coming season I have decided to give my crown to another. Now she isn't part of Isokan, her name is Arian. A distant relative of the walkers, she will be coming soon to address all of you in what she wishes to do with the pack. I myself have chosen no matter what she does with it, changes the name location whatever. Will stay. Dislike me however you wish, but it is my decision to make." Quelt tensed his muscles. Watching them carefully. He felt saddened slightly, but at the same time he didn't care. He waited to see if they would have any outbursts, or angry questions.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]