Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
08-09-2013, 01:58 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2013, 08:01 PM by Song.)
Would anyone be interested in adopting one of Song's siblings?
There is Howl, Anthem, and Symphony

General Information:
Last name of Destruction
3 years old born in spring
Mother: Novel Destruction Father: Dutiron
After Cherokee finds the Ahlon pack and departs again the siblings leave their pack to go and see their long lost sister

I don't really remember what their personalities were like but I do have a draft of Anthem as a baby

[personality][pup] As a pup it's pretty obvious that Anthem is not quite "all there". It may be from lack of oxygen when he was being birthed, or something else but the small wolf is hardly what anyone could call intelligent. He has a very hard time speaking, and learning. The only redeeming quality he has in communication skills is his unusually well developed howl. It is one of the most sorrowful things anyone can ever hear. The small pup also has issues with some wolves, because he is so tiny he becomes afraid of anyone very easily. He could easily be called a mamma's boy. He likes to stay close to the den where he knows his way around, because he also has a bit of difficulty with his walking. Normally he will sit still and try and keep his balance.
But it's not all bad. When the pup can stutter out some words they are usually humorous and light hearted because it's probably not possible that this young wolf has a mean bone in his body.

If you'd like to see their parent's personalities let me know. Here is what they look like: Clikeh!

The form I'd like you to fill out:
CODE
Name:
Personality:
History: No word requirement just let me know what they've been up to the last couple years, this could be your RP sample if you wish
Design: (Only fill this out if you've decided they need to look different)
RP sample: If you decided not to use the history for this, there is no word count

Here are the designs to choose from or work off of if you decide you'd like to try one yourself.
user posted image

[

Kishan

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-09-2013, 03:03 PM
Would you whip up an design for Howl? I'm interested in her/him.

Keita

gems
size
build
player
08-14-2013, 01:01 AM
What of Symphony? Are any females?

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
08-14-2013, 01:22 AM
Howl and anthem are boys Symphony Was a girl

And sorry I haven't gotten designs Up -_-

Sephiroth

gems
size
build
player
08-14-2013, 01:49 AM
Oh :O I am interested ^_^ Howl is a cool name lol and if I get her and Ely gets Symphony and someone gets Anthem, there shall be lots of family plotting 8D -plots in mah head-

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
08-14-2013, 01:52 AM
I will need to work on this when I get internets Back

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
08-14-2013, 05:30 AM
Even though I shouldn't, I'm very intrigued by Anthem!

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
08-14-2013, 02:02 PM
Edited to add application forms and designs!

Kishan

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-14-2013, 03:16 PM
Name: Symphony
Personality:

Symphony has to be the caretaker of her brother Anthem, and does not see anything wrong with him. This is most likely because she doesn't WANT to see anything wrong with him and ignores that he has special needs. Symphony, in a way, is more like a parent to him than a sibling. Symphony wants to be the leader of the pack, and wants to lead her siblings. Because of this, there is a lot of tension between her and her non-slow brother, Howl, and is always trying to make him see that sometimes, HER decisions are better.

Symphony is a quiet wolf and does not talk to anybody except her siblings, and is very nice unless she is trying to prove a point to one of them, or both of them. Then she can become quite grouchy and snappy and mean and will want to yell at Howl unless Anthem is around. Howl always gets the brunt of what Anthem does because Symphony cares for him much, much more. Not that she doesn't care for Howl, because she does. It's just that Anthem isn't as clever and smart as Howl and that he needs more care than Howl and Symphony knows that, even of she isn't willing to admit to it.

As for her mother and Song, Symphony could care less about both of them and would not take care of them. Symphony used to look up to Song as her leader, until she left them all alone with their stupid, whiny mother who wouldn't shut up about her. Especially since it was HER fault that Song left them. Symphony cannot stand whining like that even if they made it happen, even though she does that all the time. Symphony has no idea she does this, or else she would stop.

History: So, you do want to hear about my history because I knew you could not stop reading. Well, I was born, no duh, to Novel and somebody else I didn't see a lot. My mom was all 'whine whine whine.' and Song was all like 'mother this mother that mother no.' Anthem was all like 'I hope there isn't a stranger around' and Howl was all like '...'. *Stops to yell at Howl* Yes, Howl, that is how you were and don't you forget it! *Continues* And I was all like 'I hope this' *Is interrupted by Howl* Stop it, Howl! I saw you! *Signs and continues* Anyway, I was all like 'I hope this stops soon.' Sooo, NOT the best family to have.

Well, Novel started yelling her stupid head off at Song and Song was defending herself and was finally like 'I'm LEAVING!' and then she stomped off all dramatic like this *Stomps*. So I was awake but I didn't say anything because I was stunned and- *Yells at Howl* HUSH! *Cuntinues* That's my annoying brother Howl, and he is SOOOO annoying. *Sighs and rolls eyes*. Sp I was stunned and all whispery 'I hope she comes back soon.', but she never did. Anthem was all 'I wonder where sis is.' and, not wanting to hurt him, I was all like 'Hunting.' So he believe... *Stops and gasps* Anthem, I'm so sorry you had to hear this! I'm so sorry! I didn't want to hurt you!

Bla bla bla, we left, didn't find Song, but stayed. The end!

RP sample:

Symphony perked her ears up as she heard yells and her sibling screaming at her mother that she was leaving. Then she heard the noise of Sing stomping away and then soft sobbing. Symphony growled softly and knew almost instantly that Song probably wasn't coming back. But still, she hoped that she would and wanted her to be back by morning. So, lowering her head, she closed her eyes and fell int an uneasy sleep.

Elysia I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-14-2013, 04:30 PM
Name:Symphony
Personality:
Symphony has always been a very caring little girl. She was always standing by Anthem's side. She never believed he was wierd or anything but simply believed there had to be sothing out there to help him. She loves her sister Song, how brave she is. She wished she couldbe like her. Symphony is not one to stand up for hersf but just walk away. She sees no point in getting ll worked up over something so worthless. She has more important things to think about. She dedicates all her time to helping others, never thinking of herself. She believes everyone is good and always tries to see the best in others. She is so set on helping others she would go days without eating just to care for her paients. Once Symphony has made her mind about sothing it is nearly impossible to make her change her mind. Thatsaid, she still has an open mind to sit there and listen.
History: Symphony had been crushed when Song left the pack, knew and understood her sister had reasons. She remained with her family, and started to pick uphe art and skills of a medic. She thought that maybe she could find something to help Anthem. Her life so far had been rather dull. Playing her rule in their pack, helping care for Anthem. Once shlearned all she could at home, she left to seek out more knowledge and maybe a way to help her brother.
Design: i like her the way you made her.
RP sample:
The sun as just setting on the horizon as the pale cream figure tredded through he flowering plains. It was a beautiful place, so full of life. She wished Anthem was here with her to see the reds and orange glow of the setting sun turn the flowers to brillant shades. It seemed sunrise and sunset brought out the most brillant of colors to dance in one's view. A yawn stole her thoughts away but she had to keep going. She had heard the lands had many healers, which meant someone might now how to help Anthem. No matter what anyone said she believed somethi could help him. she had left him with their parens, promising she would return once she found an answer.

Along her travels she had meet many and helped countless others. And at one point she thought she had heard whispers of her sister. She always kept the search for her the the back of her mind, but her main task wasfinding other healers and learning more from them. Song had missed alot, she had left right before Symphony hadpicked up the art of healing. At that time Symphony was all about being the greatest hunter. She smiled at the thought of her sister. She missed her, loved how their eyes were the same colors but opposite in placement. They had carried that blue and gold eyesfrom their father. Of how she loved their father. He was her hero and always would be. She hoped she would make him proud. She chuckled to herself. She couldn't remember when she was not by his side. She was daddy's right hand. Sure she loved mother, but she was and would be always close to her father.

Blue and gold gaze watched the last rays of the sun dip below the earth. The air wasstill warm, smelling strongly of summer. She loved summer, she couldn't get enough of it. With a sigh s heading west where she heard a large pack lived with many healers. She hoped they could help her. If not, at least maybe she could learn some new things before carrying on.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
08-14-2013, 04:36 PM
Zaya, get your app finished by tomorrow cause I'll be deciding who gets her then.

Kishan

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-14-2013, 04:58 PM
Could you give me another day cause I was just about to finish her when my aunt said we had to leave my uncle's and I have school tomorrow and I don't have internet at my house or else I would finish her.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
08-14-2013, 05:00 PM
yeah i can wait ^^ So friday then?

Epiphron

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium

The Ooze Participant
08-14-2013, 07:24 PM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2013, 08:13 PM by Epiphron.)
Name: Anthem Destruction

Personality:
Mentally, Anthem has not developed much at all since he first entered this world. Having suffered significant trauma while being born, perhaps from lack of oxygen, he has always seemed ... off . As a child, he was very slow and cautious, having significant difficultly speaking and understanding others. He has always had tremendous difficulty relating to and conversing with other wolves, and has developed the tendency to stay close to his family and away from strangers. He has been fearful since birth, not liking to put himself into danger or unknown situations.

Over the years, he has developed only minimally. Initially, Anthem comes off as very slow and stupid. Luckily, insults and taunt do little to bother him, because quite honestly he generally doesn't understand them. He processes things painfully slowly at times, and his vocabulary is small. Due to his deficits, Anthem simply does not think as deeply as most wolves do -- he doesn't have the amount of brainpower to overthink things, and will almost never work up problems inside his head. Anthem generally does not realize he is much different than others, since he has spent most of his life around his family and was never mistreated. His emotions are very basic; he enjoys physical affection, a full belly, and the warmth of shelter. He grows easily afraid when threatened, and somewhat irrationally sad when left alone.

Despite his deficits, Anthem is a light-hearted wolf who seems to not have a single mean bone in his body. He has the tendency to be soft-spoken and stutters quite frequently; he greatly prefers to show his emotions physically, and tends to be rather 'animalistic' in how he acts. He finds great joy in seeing others smile, and wants nothing more than to hear the laughter of his loved ones and keep them happy.

History:

Design:

RP sample:

clearly a work in progress :3

Dragon

gems
size
build
player
08-14-2013, 09:54 PM
Name: Howl
Personality: Howl isn't what you would call...talkative. Due to his childhood, being neglected by his parents, he grew up mostly on his own. He only had his siblings, Anthem and Symphony since Song was always off with their Mother. He has resentment for some things, and finds it very hard to forgive. He is quieter, does things mostly for himself and his other siblings, though with Song...he isn't sure. He means well in his intentions, doesn't like to hurt others, doesn't like to abandon others. But the thing is, if he felt he was hurt and abandoned by someone then he will not hesitate to close them out until he feels they are truly sorry or somehow redeemed themself. Even then, it will take some time for him to fully trust you. Bravery and loyalty is what this wolf is all about. Once you have him as a friend, ally, or a mate then rest assured that you will have someone at your side for life. He feels that the world should be like that, but he also knows that not all are good. Even he himself has flaws where he has trust and resentment, and yes, even jealousy issues. It was because of his early puphood that made him that way. Though he tries to be the best he can and the best person he can be, he is having some troubles. Trust and forgiveness are a huge deal for him, and perfection of such things are nigh on impossible. This boy is the epitome of secrecy of the heart. He will not open up easily and only shares his secrets, thoughts, and feelings with his siblings Symphony and Anthem. Seeing as how he has never met anyone to fall in love with, and judging by his past, he is sure that it doesn't exist. Maybe one day, someone will prove him wrong...
History: "My history huh? Well...what can I say? My mother never loved us. She put all her time towards Song, my...sister. And our Father...well, he was around..sort of. For the most part, he tried to be there for us as much as he could. But other duties would take priority. So it was just me, Anthem, and Symphony most of the time. We're all we have, and it has been that way for most of our lives. After Song and Novel got into a confrontation over something, not sure exactly what about...Then that's when Song left. My siblings were heart broken over it but I...I couldn't really bring myself to feel much. She was the crown jewel in the eyes of my parents, my mother mostly. neglecting us for her and giving us little to no attention at all. So why would I feel something for that? All I could think to myself was 'Good Riddance.' That maybe after she had left, we'd finally get some attention, but I was wrong. Our mother spent lots of time pining over her, whining about the one that left. How perfect she was and wondering why she left. That she was supposed to take charge after they passed! But what about Us? Were we not worthy enough to take leadership? heh...I supposed not. Anyways, a long time had passed since Song disappeared. I began to think that maybe she had died, or just thought she was too good to want anything to do with us. I mean, I didn't wish for her to die or anything, it just seemed like a logical thought. Everyone else though, just wouldn't stop talking about her. Then one day, a man by the name of Cherokee appeared. He told us that Song was in a land called Alacritis, and that he had traveled all this way to find us, trying to get us to return with him. I told him that we would think about it. Then he left, and that's when the decisions began. As much as I tried to avoid the topic and just forget all about it, Symphony and Anthem just kept on insisting that we go. So, like the responsible and loyal brother that I am to them, I said I would go only because I didn't want them to be alone on the journey. So then we left our pack, and went on our way to Alacritis...To be honest, I don't know how I would feel...seeing her again. I feel so much resentment about everything in our past, I haven't even spoken to our mother since she left. Why should I? She didn't care about us, so I began to not care about anyone but my brother and sister. Even though it's in the past...it's just hard for me. But now the moment of truth is nearing, we'll see what happens. I wonder if she'd even recognize us...but for my brother and sisters sake, I hope she does. As for me? I could care less...
Design: The design that you made is good cuz me likeys X)
RP sample: If you decided not to use the history for this, there is no word count

Vask

gems
size
build
player
08-17-2013, 01:55 AM
I'm going to hand these guys out when i get home from work tomorrow!

Kishan

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-18-2013, 04:32 PM
Done.

Vask

gems
size
build
player
08-18-2013, 09:46 PM
Alright! Time for puppies to be handed out! (Not that any of them are actually puppies)

A few things before the winners are announced though. To get the story right I'm going to give a little bit of backstory and then we can proceed making minor adjustments where needed.

Cherokee finds himself in Ahlon (their previous pack) and attempts to bring the family back to Alacritis with him. They decide that they need more time to discuss things so Cherokee is forced to leave, kind of hurt that they would not jump to see their long lost daughter again.
After discussions are made it is decided that Novel and Dutiron are much too old to be going on such a trip, plus they still are a bit vexed at the young wolf. They will not go but they do not forbid their other children from going.

Okay now that we've got that through.
The winner of Howl will be... Dragon
The winner of Symphony will be.. Elysia
And the winner of Anthem will be... Nyx.. if Nyx would like him.

So I believe what a good compromise on plots will be that Symphony left to find the cure for Anthem.. not to find Song. Anthem follows her thinking that's what's going on and then Howl has to go after them later. The whole time he's searching for his sister cause that's where he thinks he'll find Symphony. Sound acceptable? I'm up for changes and tweaks from you guys!