Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-03-2014, 03:54 PM

What had drawn him back to this place? Drashiel paused in his exploration of the canyon to muse over the events that had led him not only back to Alacritis but down into the fresh new terras that had sprung from the womb of the land. He was officially, finally, an adult. A young male of two years. He'd travelled with Isardis and Argent, learning what he could from them but now it was time for him to sever that tether and find his way in the world. And perhaps? start his own pack. Peridot eyes glanced over the many openings carved into the canyon wall as he slipped softly in and out of them.

Drashiel's mind was alight with possibility. Should he try and gather members and start his own from scratch or take one from a less worthy ruler? On one paw if he started from scratch he would have something truly his own, something that would not require him to deal with any vengeful discontented souls. But that would take time? so much precious time. If he challenged and won he could start a pack of his own this instant?. but make himself a target in the process. But wasn't something so much sweeter when it was fought for? When it was bled for?

Drashiel paused in his climb up the canyon wall, gazing out and the undulating strata that shown all the more vibrant in the light of the setting sun. The greatest question was perhaps, if he did choose to challenge, who would be his target? Upon which foe would he dig his ivory fangs into? Perhaps only time would tell. The youth continued on his way allowing fate to guide him where it would all the while certain it would lead him to greatness.

"Speech"

Satu

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-03-2014, 04:04 PM

Guilt had eaten at her resolve day by day. She had left her family pack, abandoned them just as Novella was taking her new husband off to make a pack of their own. She should probably have been there to help them make it, to give them a hand with their little ones, but instead she'd taken off as far as she could go. She almost went back.

But then the storms that had battered the lands slowly tapered off to reveal a shining bridge of rainbow sand leading to a new, exciting continent, full of adventure and just itching to be explored, and all her guilt and sense of duty had been washed away as she took off to be the first to find everything.

Turns out, this particular canyon already had someone to make that claim. But hey, there was plenty of new continent to go around, and Satu was willing to share the glory this time. She was even willing to be friendly, though honestly there wasn't really a time when the cheerful storyteller wasn't willing to be that. "Hey there," she called out to the younger gray coated male, tail wagging as she stepped closer. "Pretty cool place, huh?"

""

Drashiel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-04-2014, 02:18 PM

Peridot eyes lingered on the horizon a moment more before he began his descent down toward the base of the canyon. He hoped to find a good pool to drink from and a place to bed down for the night before he continued his journey in the morning. Drashiel's thoughts turned for a moment to Bevroren but he hadn't exactly left Athena on a good note and rather doubted she'd care to see him again. Honesty though, he hadn't expected to be returning to Alacritis. Strange how quickly fate could change. Roman had separated from their group as well. Perhaps he secretly hoped she'd returned? But alas? no sign of her and near as he could tell Azalea was still in charge of the former Regium. He debated joining there for a time but instead decided he would travel as a loner for a bit longer. After all his goal now was to lead, not to follow.

Drashiel caught the scent of the approaching female moments before she arrived. He turned to see an older female. Slender in build and beautiful in her simplicity. He offered a smile. He had no reason to be anything but friendly toward her. "Yes, it is. It would make an excellent location for dens should a pack form here." Drashiel paused for a moment as he debated giving his name. He was not ashamed of his heritage but there were those that would make particular assumptions about his surname. "I am Drashiel. Who might you be?"

"Speech"

Satu

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-07-2014, 08:16 AM
Satu

The male responded in a friendly manner, though Satu being Satu wouldn't have expected anything else anyway. His words made her glance over the canyon with a new perspective, and renewed interest. "Yeah it would, wouldn't it? It's got a lot of protection from the weather with all those caves, and it would be easier to defend a pack here than in an open area." Ludicael's mangrove home hadn't been defensible like this, but then again they'd never really had much interest in defending themselves. Just giving in to demands was so much easier...

She choked back the sense of betrayal and wave of bitterness toward her cousin's pack that surfaced more and more whenever she was reminded of Anthem, and instead brought her attention back to the stranger, who had introduced himself as Drashiel. Forcing her mind away from from the paths it was taking, she felt her usual cheer returning. "It's nice to meet you, Drashiel. I'm Satu. So what brings you all the way down here? Just exploring or did you have something more permanent in mind?"

Drashiel

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
10-11-2014, 03:32 PM

There was something so charming about the simple, casual way in which the femme conducted herself. It was almost relaxing to chat with her. To let his ambitions rest to the wayside if only for a moment. The stirring of ambition did not settle for long in him as he listened to Satu speak. Green eyes took her in for a moment and he smiled and nodded. Yes, it would make an excellent den site, capable of housing a strong and growing pack. Of course first? he had to claim one.

"A little of both you could say. I am exploring, true but I do have something more permanent in mind." The sun was descending even further on the horizon as the moon was swiftly rising to take it's place. "I am of royal blood and I seek to rule a pack of my own. I don't know yet how I will go about doing so but I know that this is my destiny and I trust the fates to provide for me." He turned to her, eyes gleaming. "And what of you Satu, surely you are seeking something? that you would venture so far?"