�this place is death.

Lucent

gems
size
Large
build
player
08-05-2013, 10:21 AM

Teeth like nails, a mouth of tacks - a drink of cyanide, what festering thing contrived of rage and horror seized! Misery envelops the bones and sinks in the veins, coursing life ceased to a murmur of lifeless breathing, softly set. Forever drawls the beast and rose, his lamentation grief'd by dawn and smothered in a pandemonium much like a screaming chorus. His hunger is without limitation, his sufferings endless - and days were left with naught but memories to quell his liesure, sleepless mourning left his mind to wander amongst fields of desperation. Ravenously unhinged from further trepidation, his soul gasps in the clutches of hellish reform and blisters in the heat of his sins. No comfort here, no need be for the maggot bred soils that house his cage. His body is his deplorable enclosure, and seems to drag on through eternity of hapless pain. The dark insists upon him as daybreak withered the cool eve to settle at the dust and cracks of his virile contours, his body gathered in the deeps of the gloomy helm. His eyes were closed, and for once a semblance of peace seemed to take him to the far reaches of a celestial extortion. His heart steadied, breaths culled to a dull rasp that quivered his ribs no longer. The nightmare anatomy lay unnaturally still, til his limbs no longer coursed with their warmth and spread beside him. Heartbeat, I need a heartbeat. And his deathly trance deceived him in dreams - softness, elegance, a beauty unmatched. He lay in the warmth of a memory still, and his pulse was anothers in its entirety. After years his luxury found him wanting and bleeding the wretched ache of his violations, his expression lax in its content, regaining its youthful composure in his irrational calm. You were a whisper, a dream amongst the hemorrhage of my desires. You were pure and your soul was clean, and my love was filth. It was mine. It was never real, never real - but my yearning never dies. Only in dreams, my love. I have lost my end.