Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-04-2013, 04:40 PM
Alright so instead of telling you guys a story on how my tablet is being a piece of crap, I will give you the short version.

Basically, this has been going on where I well get this message saying something like "tablet driver not found" or some crap like that, even though my stuff is installed and I have the most recent update. My way to fix it so I can use my tablet, restart the laptop. Lately though I've been having to restart it more than usual to get the tablet to work, like 4-5 times. But it has got to the point where I need to uninstall then reinstall the crap for it to finally work.

My tablet is new, I got it from the store, brand new for my birthday around April 30th. So I'm thinking it's just my crap computer.

What do you guys think? Might it be my tablet or the computer?

Chrysanthe

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-04-2013, 09:03 PM
Reinstall the driver c:
If you've ever had another tablet installed on your laptop that will interfere too.

But when I had that problem with my bamboo touch I downloaded the driver and reinstalled it after deleting the old one. I was told they could get corrupted or something and it solved my "driver not found" issues and my issues with pen pressure on Sai.

Sorry if that doesn't help or make a lick of sense D:

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-04-2013, 11:28 PM
I've done that already, like 3 times. xD And it still acts up.