gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-31-2013, 03:01 PM

[Image: for_starsight__the_fifth_planet_lives_by...5z8esy.png]

JUPITER ILLIADIS. Mother of three and alpha and founder of Ludicael. Since killing Kaios, Jupiter has changed in a peculiar way. Portions of pack life are beginning to bore her in the sense that many aspects of it seem petty and meaningless. Very little seems to bring genuine amusement to her and in a way she's slipping back to how she used to be--a darker side hiding beneath the happy mask of her self-created guise known to her as Iterjup. She feels no remorse or guilt for what she has done, to be very clear. She is merely contemplative about the matter.

Despite her victory, the itch for battle in her paws that has notably plagued her since her triumph for Ludicael is still present, if not a little stronger. She is conflicted about which battles she chooses and this theme goes along with her opinions of pettiness toward many things she used to enjoy. She softens very notably when in the presence of her pups and is still severely infatuated with Medusa.

That being said, Jupiter is up for:
  • Enemies, rivals, anything of the like.
  • Friends and acquaintances.
  • New pack members. She accepts even those of dark alignment as long as they do not harm members or close allies.
  • Threads with existing pack members, especially.
  • Any mischief plots you have in mind.
  • You can try romance, but she won't do the dirty until her pups are independent. XD
  • Pretty much almost anything you can think of.

Please, just throw anything at me. If you're uncomfortable with talking about things here, or want to be sneaky, feel free to shoot a PM to this account or add me on Skype (vanessa.sickles).

AEGIRA ILLIADIS. Daughter of Jupiter, pup of Ludicael. From the very beginning, Aegira's been the runt of the litter, dwarfed by her siblings in a majority of their physical endeavors. Because of this, she has striven to massively overcompensate for her size with her very colorful attitude.

Despite the fact that her mother has told her otherwise and that Ludicael has no 'heir' system in place, she whole-heartedly believes that she is the royal princess that is next in line for the position of Sol. At the age of about a season, she's learned better than to brag about her identity (though her markings make it obvious to those who know Jupiter) and outside of Lover's Mangrove, Aegira's a little hush-hush about who exactly she is.

None of this stops her attitude, though. A cocky little brat, Aegira is bound to get into a world of trouble with her pranks and almost-cruel wit. She likes to think herself better than those around her and will often act like it. The girl is EXTREMELY overprotective of her siblings, especially of Oberon, and will likely be the 'sit-on-a-porch-with-a-shotgun-father' when it comes to their friends/potential significant others.

Aegira is up for:
  • Partners in crime and general friends, especially some other pups.
  • Some people to bother/mischief.
  • Potential rivals, probably her age.
  • Love interest isn't exactly on the list since she's not exactly a loving individual, but you can try for future plottage.
  • dramadramadrama b/c drama

Gogogogo. <3

AEGIRA

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Narsha

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-31-2013, 03:05 PM (This post was last modified: 07-31-2013, 03:06 PM by Narsha.)
I feel like Gitan could meet both of them. I would think him meeting Jupiter would be more interesting. He would flirt though... ;)

Kaios

gems
size
build
player
07-31-2013, 03:06 PM
Liberty and Aegira.

Liberty is going to become the beta of valhalla by winter (I assume from what seren told me) , so she needs to get active. She will be one year this summer (one day lawl) so she is only 3 seasons ahead of her c: I was thinking they could just meet and see where it goes or whatever

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
08-08-2013, 10:55 PM
bump for myself and everyone else

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.

Morphine

gems
size
build
player
08-08-2013, 10:58 PM
once artemis and oberon start seeing each other, aegira and artemis should just develop a strong distaste for one another if aegira is the overprotective sibling of "twinkletoes" xD