ardent

The Prodigal Son

Yesubai

gems
size
build
player
07-31-2013, 11:20 AM
Okay so maybe Kishan isn't the "prodigal son" in the typical form but, it fits I guess. So before I go into too much detail about Kishan, I want to say that if anyone takes him, I will give them a lifetime supply of cookies! He is really important to my character Yesubai and I want to be able to do lots of plotting stuff with them so I would like for whoever takes him to be active. Also, since I'm really new to the site and don't really know anyone or their writing styles It would be awesome if I could have a short role play example with him. It doesn't have to be super long but I need to be able to see that you have a good grasp on him.

Name: Kishan

Eye color: I would like to see vivid golden eyes but this is discussable.

Pelt Color: Black

Build:He should be heavy and brawny and muscular.

Markings: Up to adopter

Scars: Up to adopter

Appearance: Kishan has a mysterious persona. He has silky, jet-black fur and beautiful vivid golden eyes. He is heavier, brawnier, and more muscular than his brother, despite the fact that he is younger. He is strong but not very swift and despite his size, he is quite agile.

Personality: Kishan is a mystery. He has a great sense of humor and enjoyed out-shining his older brother. He is witty, sarcastic, clever, and humorous. He has a strong sense of confidence and was arrogant before he met Yesubai and fell in love with her. Kishan is a wolf of action, and does not bottle up his feelings though he has a powerful sense of guilt. He is caring and protective over Yesubai. I see him being the bolder one in the relationship and he would be the one to stick up for her when she won't do it for herself.

History: Kishan was the second son born to Rajaram (father) and Deschen (mother). While his brother was off fighting battles or doing his diplomatic duties away from home, his parents urged the younger prince to stay at home. He was trained in fighting, but rarely had a chance to use his skill. When Yesubai was "betrothed" to his brother, she came to his lands. The two met shortly after she got there and fell in love. Kishan betrayed his brother in order to be with her. When Yesubai asked her father to be mated with Kishan instead, her father was furious and attacked her. Kishan came to her rescue and they ran away together and got on a ship, leaving India. They were found by a crew member and were forced to jump into the sea. They swam until they reached Alacritis. The next day, Kishan went hunting and about twenty minutes into the hunt it began to storm and he was forced to find shelter. When the storm ended, Kishan began to look for Yesubai and she began to look for him but they haven't found each other yet.

Okay, so that's him in a nut shell. I'd like for them to join a pack together at some point so we can discuss that later. I'd also like for them to have pups together eventually. Kishan and Yesubai both speak fluent Hindi but they can communicate in english but their speech is broken. Images and whatever wasn't talked about up there ^^ is up to you. His brother's name is up to you as well. If you have any questions or if you want to bounce ideas off of me, we can do that too. So if you want him I would really appreciate it if you could post your "audition" for him here, thanks so much!

Demaro

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-31-2013, 04:02 PM
{My favorite tiger brother. I HAVE to apply for him.}

Brother's Preferred Name: Ren

Appearance In Own Words: Kishan is stronger than his older brother, even though he is younger. The muscles on his shoulders ripple, and his fur has a gleam to it. Kishan has long legs that are useful when swimming or running. His fur is sleek and silky, which helps when he is swimming. Although Kishan might be stronger than his older brother, he is still smaller. The thing that makes other wolves, besides his beautiful fur and rippling muscles, are his beautiful, strange eyes. They are a vivid golden color, almost like a cat's, and have no scars around them. That doesn't mean Kishan doesn't have scars, though. One of his ears is ripped badly, and he has tiny scars that the fur hasn't grown over right, making him have an aggressive look. He is more agile than is brother, despite his large looks, but he is not as fast as he could be. The worst scar he has is on his shoulder, and it is darker pink, because it is quite new. Kishan is what other wolves might call 'beautiful yet deadly', which fits this darker wolf perfectly.

Persona In Own Words: Kishan has a strange personality for such a beautiful creature. He is quite a character, compared to his older brother. Kishan has humor, but a strange sense of humor, that other wolves might not like. He loves proving that he is better at things than his older brother. Kishan is witty and clever. He is sarcastic, and can seem quite mean when he says things. Kishan is very intelligent, but it might not seem like it at times. Kishan is very confident in himself and was arrogant before he met Yesubai, but he isn't now. Kishan is a wolf of action, and doesn't stop to think when in battle. He does not bottle up his feelings, and he has a very powerful sense of guilt. He is very caring and protective around Yesubai, and would not let nobody hurt her. Kishan is the bolder one in the relationship, and will stand up for Yesubai when she won't do it.

RP Sample With Kishan: Kishan yawned and blinked open his golden eyes as the sun warmed his black fur. He looked at his beautiful mate, Yesubai, who was sleeping. The black wolf stared at her, then licked her cheek before going out of the den. A few moments later, Yesubai slid out of the den. Kishan smiled and walked to her. He loomed over her like a giant, but she didn't seem to care about her larger mate. That was one of the reasons, of many more, that Kishan loved her so much. "Maiṁ śikāra jānē kī jarūrata hai. Maiṁ jalda hī vāpasa hō jā'ēgā." Kishan said softly, licking her ear, and she returned it with a lick on the jaw and whispered something softly. ", Mērē pyāra kō surakṣita rahēṁ." She had paused before love, and Kishan turned back to her. "Mērē bārē mēṁ, mērē pyāra mēṁ cintā mata karō. Maiṁ surakṣita hō jā'ēgā. Surakṣita rahēṁ. Pillē para najara rakhēṁ. Vē sāhasika kārya kē li'ē pyāra karatā hūm̐. Yaha khataranāka hai."

Kishan raced away, thinking about the day he had lost his beloved mate in a storm. He had been scared, unsure when he would see her again. If he would ever see her again. He had kept the image of her in his mind, and hoped that she would be safe. After the storm was gone, he had raced to find her. The makeshift den they had been living in was gone, and so was Yesubai. The scent had been ripped away. Then he joined the pack, and found her again. Oh, how that reunion was sweet and full of happiness. They had found each other again. Kishan shook his head, knowing thinking would not catch food. Kishan found the scent of a doe, and wanted to catch it, but then saw it laying dead.

Sickness had clearly killed the doe; there was a sickly-looking vomit still on it. Kishan didn't want his family ending up like that doe, but he wanted to see what had made it sick. A while away was a bad looking river, black and green. Something was wrong here. With a yelp, Kishan raced back, paws hitting the ground at breakneck speed, back to his family. Yesubai greeted him with a worried look, and Kishan paused to explain. ""Burā nadī! "Burā nadī!" He barked the two words over and over and over again. He whimpered, and heaved for breath, not wanting to explain. He winced as he felt the soft pain that comes with running too fast, and laid down. His tail swished as Yesubai went to tell the alpha as fast as she could. Kishan had saved his pack from whatever sickness came from the river.

History In Own Words: Kishan was born to the alphas of a pack at war with another pack. The other pack had a daughter, but Kishan didn't know this. Then, one day, the alpha male of the other pack came and said that he would like his daughter to be the mate of the eldest brother. Kishan's parents approved, and set a date. Then one day, Yesubai came to meet her to-be mate. Kishan stayed around and listened to the awkward conversation. Then Yesubai spotted him and struck up a conversation. The two had a lot in common, so Yesubai asked her father if she could become Kishan's mate. Her father attacked, trying to beat her into submission, until Kishan couldn't take it anymore. He attacked Yesubai's father and told her to run. Yesubai ran, and Kishan ran after her, spotting a ship leaving India. The two got on it and lived together until Kishan lost Yesubai in a storm.

Yesubai

gems
size
build
player
08-01-2013, 09:57 AM
Oh yay! I'm really excited to have someone whose actually read the books be interested in him <33 I've always wanted to see what it would be like if Yesubai lived and she and Kishan ended up together so this is exciting for me XD But anyway, I love your audition for him and I think you'd do a great job playing him. The only thing is that since they're both from India, they'd probably speak Hindi to each other instead of english since they're fluent in it. I personally don't speak Hindi myself but, google translate is a wonderful thing hahahaha. So instead of "bad river" he would have probably said "Burā nadī" which roughly translates to the same thing. That's the only thing though and the more time they spend here, the better their english will be especially after they join a pack and are exposed to it all the time.

Demaro

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-01-2013, 02:09 PM
How do you use the words, and thanks. I looked it up and it only showed symbols.

EDIT: Never mind. I figured it out.

Yesubai

gems
size
build
player
08-01-2013, 02:21 PM
Awesome ^^ just remember to put the english translation into IC posts since good translate back into english very well. You don't have to do it in the audition post though :) I usually just put the translations at the end of my posts but you can do it however you want :D I can't wait to see his full bio and role play them together <3

Demaro

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-01-2013, 02:23 PM
Thank you. I look forward to playing him.

Kishan

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-01-2013, 02:27 PM
I made his account.