Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
08-18-2013, 12:18 AM
So, it has come to my attention that some of you would like to take the recent designs I made, so I will put them up for adoption. I would like you to fill out this simple app telling me the basics for your character. I don't want charries made then forgotten about in a week x3 Also, if you want these three to be related to my new character, Teivel, who is here, feel free, because I would like him to have some family. So just fill out this quick and simple app, and I will start choosing! You can make the app as complex, or simple as you want.

Wolf 1. link, link

Wolf 2. link, link

Wolf 3. link, link

Wolf Design #:
Name:
Personality:
Plans:
Pack or Rouge?:
Any Relations?:

Mako

gems
size
build
player
08-18-2013, 01:32 AM
Wolf Design #: 3
Name: Zack Fair
Personality: Zack has a strong attitude and is always ready for work. His energetic personality earned the nickname "Zack the Puppy" from Angeal. He is loyal to the core towards his friends and packmates and dreams of becoming a hero. He has a friendly and caring personality, easily making friends with almost everyone. Angeal's words of having dreams and honor have had a great impact on Zack. Zack is flirty with women, occasionally asking a few out on a date. Zack is protective of his friends and will be ready to defend them without hesitation.
Plans: I want to tie him into the Angeal and Sephiroth plots that are rising up, as well as several others with him.
Pack or Rouge?: Rogue for a short time, may end up joining Ludicael with Angeal and Sephiroth.
Any Relations?: Once belonged to the same pack as Angeal and Sephiroth before it was destroyed by enemy packs in a great war.

Kishan

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-19-2013, 01:12 PM
Wolf Design #: One
Name: Pidal
Personality:
Plans:
Pack or Rouge?:
Any Relations?:

Aislyn I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
09-02-2013, 10:17 PM
BUMPP If no one else replies to this within the next week it will be archived ^^

Drake

gems
size
build
player
09-05-2013, 12:33 PM
Wolf Design #: 3
Name: Jet Aquarion
Personality: This boy is the complete opposite of Drake. He is self absorbed, egotistical and thinks himself better then his brother, Drake. He won't help anyone unless it benefits him or unless he gains something in return. He does not believe in equivalent exchange, does not believe in good deeds, and karma is out the window for this one. He's a complete bad boy, always flirting with the ladies and constantly lying to everyone. Secrets are another factor of his, and rarely will he spill any of his own. He won't hesitate to rat out his brother, or even hand him over to the dark side for reasons of his own. He always hated the fact that everyone loved Drake, and him always cast to the side. So if he ever got the opportunity to bring Drake in for punishments, abuse, or flat out torture then let it be said that he won't hesitate to do such things. As for a mate, well let this be said as well; He will only reproduce with the ones he deems of having the best qualities. He won't mate or even waste his time with those he thinks are below his standards, so even with his flirtatious side he is quite picky in that field. Sharp tongued and brutally sarcastic, he will never fail to tell you that you aren't worth his time or even worth looking at. Yep, definitely not afraid to say rude and mean things to others.
Plans: I plan on him to be Drakes brother to carry out disaster and devilish plotting against him, and he shall join Glaciem.
Pack or Rouge?: Oh will definitely be joining Glaciem.
Any Relations?: Drake

Hajime

gems
size
build
player
09-05-2013, 03:29 PM
Wolf Design #: One
Name: Modela
Personality: Modela is a HUGE flirt, and doesn't really care if the male has a mate or not, and hates other females because they are 'competition' to her and her competitive spirit. She loves being in a relationship with other males, and loves any pup and wants to adopt one at some time because of her unwillingness to have her own pups.
Plans: Gonna make her join Glaciem, be mates with Zack if Mako wants to.
Pack or Rouge?: Rouge For A while
Any Relations?: None

Mako

gems
size
build
player
09-05-2013, 06:07 PM
No Azaya sorry. Zack isn't joining Glaciem.

Drake

gems
size
build
player
09-05-2013, 06:45 PM
Wolf Design #: 1
Name: Tsunami Aquarion
Personality: Tsunami, or "Nami" as she likes to be called is the youngest sibling of Drake and Jet. She holds some of the some of the same qualities as Drake, seeing as how she doesn't know anything about her oldest sibling Jet. She is highly curious, adventurous and always asking questions about the world. She disappeared from their pack at just 6 months of age to seek out her brother Drake. He had left one day and didn't return, and she missed him dearly. Her parents currently think that she might have drowned in the ocean that surrounds their home. Loyal, truthful, and bouncy, this girl has a lot of spunk and is quite determined. If anyone threatens her friends or her brother, she will charge ahead with flashing teeth to deliver a lethal dose of puppy teeth in the leg. Almost fearless as a pup, she will often challenge authority and rarely listens to anyone of unimportance to her. However, she listens to everything her brother Drake says, however, so she isn't at a complete loss in that area.

As she gets older, her rambunctious and challenging attitude will begin to be replaced by a more gentle demeanor thanks to sticking around Drake all the time. But it won't all completely disappear. She will learn respect and such, but will still hold a slight sharp tongue for such things. This will always be kept in check by Drake.
Plans: I plan to bring her into Alacritis to find Drake. If ever she runs into Jet, then in any case I will probably have him try to corrupt her. I think a real good plot for the trio would be for Jet to stumble upon her and acts the good guy to get her to follow him, and corrupt her into a world of darkness. She may then possibly be saved by Drake once he learns of her existence in Alacritis, and will stop at nothing to retrieve and purify her once more.
Pack or Rouge?: Depending on events, she will be adopted first by a stranger or Jet if he finds her first and join whatever pack they/he are in.
Any Relations?: Drake and Jet

Drake

gems
size
build
player
09-05-2013, 06:47 PM
I would really love to get these two because I have amazing plot ideas and drama time for the trio. Aislyn is also welcome to join in the havoc ;)

Aislyn I

Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
-
player
09-08-2013, 12:28 PM
Ok, so I love you both, just know that x3 I had a hard time deciding, but I've come to a conclusion. Dragon will get design number 3, simply because she applied for it a while ago, and honestly I had a "first come first served" mentality on this. I love both of your plots for them! Drake, you can have number 1, and 2 if you like (he/she isn't popular I know xD) or i can make you a new bad ass design for drake brother :3 it's up to you. Thanks for applying guys!

Drake

gems
size
build
player
09-08-2013, 03:35 PM
No problem ^_^ I can still use the 2nd for another character plot I have in mind if that's no problem? And if Aislyn can whip up a badass manip/design for Drakes brother then much appreciated ;) Now that you know how he will be, you can make something based off of his ego and such haha
unless someone else wants #2, then feel free to take it ^_^