ardent

For Crying Out Loud I�m Running From A Countdown

Kau

gems
size
build
player
10-01-2014, 04:53 PM

It was the pack of the viking woman that Kau settled on heading to. Hearing of the challenge over Olympus and what had occurred there, well, it had him impressed. This was the sort of mindset he wanted on his side. A strong leader to stand with him. Perhaps he would not be the leader of a massive empire, in charge at the top of each pack, but one could only manage so many wolves on their own. All that mattered was finding allies to stand with. Those who would not be afraid to bleed for their beliefs and take what they wanted.

Kau would arrive at the borders, gaze shining darkly. Ah, let the fun begin. It would be odd, to be a subordinate of such a lowly rank at first, but he could rise. Yes, patience, he would remind himself. All would come in due time. The one-eyed male would raise his muzzle to the sky, calling for the Drottning of Yfir. Let them see how his intentions. Rise above it all, that he would.
"Speech"

Katja the First

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
10-02-2014, 01:00 PM

Yet another call - but this one was from a voice not youthful, but resonant with a timbre that spoke of a male wolf in his prime and Katja quirked a brow in surprise. Up until this point it had seemed the only males interested in joining the pack were yearlings, and though she herself had taken a vow of celibacy none of the other three adults had done so and that was likely to cause a conflict with Yfir's rule against taking mates among outsiders, eventually. Yet, would having one male and three adult females not also cause issues of it's own? They would need to be able to trust one another in the heat of battle, not bicker amongst themselves over a male. Pheh, she was simply borrowing trouble by worrying about issues that had yet to come up. She would see what this male wanted, what he was like, and deal with such problems if they became problems.

Padding to the border to answer the call, her tail twitched in another subconscious surprised gesture. The male was large - easily as tall as Laufey and Orochi though while they had the slightly unfinished appearance of yearlings he did not. He was, however, slim for his height. Her silver gaze took him in evaluatingly. "Heil, stranger. I am Katja Finnvi, alpha of Yfir. Is there something I can help you with?" Her voice was carefully neutral, her sharp features expressionless as she watched him.

"

Kau

gems
size
build
player
10-05-2014, 04:58 PM

The viking would approach, and single gaze would fall upon the woman as she came. Sure Kau was a male who favored the company of other man, not so sure in belief that women made good warriors, yet this one had more than proved her worth in battle. That was what spoke to the man. If one could prove their strength then they had it. Simple as that. Kau would dip his head respectfully, keeping his tail at a lower position than the femme before him. It would not be good to show overconfidence, nor to piss off the very alpha he wished to join with. But... Would this be successful?

?A good day to you, Katja Finnvi. I am Kau Kedieo. I will cut to the chase -- I seek a pack. I have hopes to one day start my own, and in return for allowing me to stay and train among your ranks you would have my total alliance and loyalty. After all, you would be doing me a great service.? He would flash her a smile. No sugar-coating... He let her know exactly what was on his mind. Hopefully she need not guess what his strengths were by his words -- Kau was a fighter through and through, and nothing would change that fact. But would such a woman take his deal? Would she question what he would want with a pack?
"Speech"

Katja the First

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
Tealah
10-14-2014, 07:10 AM

Silver eyes remained fixed on his as he spoke, but a touch of wariness colored her thoughts at his words. He wished to join Yfir merely until he could found his own pack? Strategically it gave the potential for an ally in the long term, but in the short term it would saddle her with a member who did not intend to stay and so would not integrate well into a pack already fragmented between the Olympian clique and the pack wolves. She still did not know what Chryseis intended - to leave or truly become part of Yfir, and adding another uncertainty to that would be dangerous. "If you intend to form your own pack, why join Yfir to begin with?" she instead asked neutrally, seeking to draw more information from the tall male before she would reach a conclusion.

"

Kau

gems
size
build
player
10-14-2014, 01:45 PM

So perhaps it was quite odd, particularly when he sought a pack of his own. Yet Kau was not eager to abandon his plans. Still, it seemed that this alphess might be on him. Smarter than he took her for... and that made her a far better ally than a foe. The male would dip his head, trying to keep on his best behavior. Not that Kau was really one for good behavior. But to make things run smoothly, well, he had no choice. There were enough complications with this as it was.

"Consider it asking a favor in return for a favor, alphess Katja. I would rather not be going into alphaship without keeping my skills tuned, and in turn, well, I would give my services to your pack and assist in keeping them sharp as well. It is a give and take proposition if you will... however if you feel it not the best offer... I can understand. I would not hold it against you to not jump at the chance to accept a member who would just leave the pack eventually." His words would flow smoothly from his lips, almost as if he had rehearsed it. Single orb would focus on silver gems. Would she turn him away in the end? It might be a price to pay, yes, but... perhaps this was not truly what the gods had in store for him.
"Speech"