ardent

THE great ESCAPE

Eris

gems
size
build
player
07-29-2013, 04:10 PM

what an unusual train of thought had brought her here, her heart pounding in her chest- the normally unruffled fea slightly annoyed at herself. her mind was a muddled thing, and though she physically sought the close proximity of company, she mentally willed others to leave her to her madness. lithe form wove through the trees, tips of her tawny coat brushing against the rough bark that protected their hearts. like a leech her shadow clung to her, sucking her energy- destroying her resolve. gold and tan intermingled with black as it danced underneath the shadows and along her frame. coming to a halt, and abruptly resting on her hindquarters, golden oculars gazed up to the sky, a sigh escaping her jaws.

warm breeze billowed against her, her ear flicking towards the scent that it brought. so she would have company, yes? verbose would escape her jaws, the tone soft but commanding.

?Such a beautiful night, to wander, friend.?

Speech,

Euphrosyne

gems
size
build
player
07-31-2013, 10:41 AM

>

A quiet ivory form moved along through the web of trees, the shadows of their branches casting a shadow over her. Even for late spring there was still a slight chill to the air that the brown-marked fea would have to adjust to if she was going to live up here in the north. She sighed, her emerald gaze drifting down to the ground, no longer caring where her paws took her. She had resigned herself to her fate already, accepting that Glaciem would be her new home, but she sometimes missed things about her old life, like being in the warmer parts of Alacritis.

A voice caught her attention and she came to a halt, lifting her gaze to see a fea in her path. Seeing another wolf always lifted Euphrosyne's spirits. She smiled and padded forward till they were just a few feet apart before sitting down as well. She gave a nod in agreement with her comment. "Indeed, it is a lovely night." Her tail wagged slowly behind her and she looked at the fea curiously. "What brings you out here to wander tonight?"

Speech,

Eris

gems
size
build
player
08-19-2013, 04:49 AM

Tail would wag gently as the other wolf approached, scent giving way that she was another female, and a pack-mate at that. golden oculars would glance at the oddly coloured wolf, a smile dancing on her jaws. ah, company, it always brought her from the darker corners of her mind. the chill in the night, seemed less, when next to another, and she would smile again before answering.

"I find I do my best thinking at nights when I wander." Her verbose would be soft, gentle, as she turned her head again to introduce herself. "I am Eris, curer of Glaciem, and you are?" Lo, though she recognized what was becoming the scent of Isardis's pack clinging to the others fur, she still wanted to know who she was, as she wanted to know each of her pack-mates.

Speech...

Euphrosyne

gems
size
build
player
08-25-2013, 11:41 PM

>

Euphrosyne had picked up on the scents of Glaciem on the fea's pelt, but her introduction confirmed it. She was glad to meet another wolf of her new pack and was even happier to see that she was friendly as well. It was always helped to know that there were wolves to make friends with in this strange situation she was in. "I'm Euphrosyne, also a member of Glaciem." She wished she had some talent to give her a certain position in the pack like Eris, but instead she was merely one of the brood. "Please feel free to call me Syne. I know Euphrosyne can be a bit of a mouthful," she added with a smile. "So, Curer, eh? What is being a healer like? I've never really tried learning any of that, probably because neither of my parents were healers and this is really my first time in a pack so I've never had anyone to learn from, but yeah." She shrugged, giving a sheepish smile. She felt like she was rambling, but she wasn't sure what else to talk about. Euph had never been a great conversationalist.

Speech,