New Encounters

Vioxes

gems
size
build
player
07-25-2013, 03:54 PM

V I O X E S

It was crazy how fast things could be ripped apart before your very eyes. Vioxes came to these lands looking for excitement but ended up running into two massive women when he accidentally crossed a pack scent border. He served time as a slave for the woman who found him, Champion, a powerful yet beautiful woman. But then things took a bad turn, some crazy woman came to the pack with another, challenged the Queen's mate to a deathmatch then the other woman went and challenged the Queen. It was ridiculous, surely those two were looking for trouble.

Vioxes shook his head, paws coming to a stop. He wouldn't think about that, he would just continue on with his life since he couldn't find Champion. Brown orbs looked upon the world around him, standing on ice with plants poking through. It was strange yet interesting, he never noticed this place before. So slowly he moved forward, head low to the ground, sniffing it, trying to see if he could see through the ice.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Raii <3

Rina

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-25-2013, 04:51 PM (This post was last modified: 07-25-2013, 04:51 PM by Rina.)

Rina's paws made a clicking noise over the ice. The coolness was a nice change from the heat elsewhere in Alactricia. She was looking for a hole in the ice to drink, but hadn't found one so far. Rina hopped onto the bank, making barely a sound. Little herbaceous plants and little shrubs poked out of the ice, giving a lovely effect. Rina pawed one of the plants, a rosemary shrub, to see what would happen. A little crack in the ice formed, allowing Rina to drink. The water wasn't the best but it would do.

Rina continued along the bank, stopping when the scent of a young male crossed her nose. Her brown and green eyes found the figure. He was leaning over the ice, seemingly trying to see below. Hello, there Rina called out, she braced herself, in case this wolf didn't want to chat.

Thought
Speech
Others

Vioxes

gems
size
build
player
07-26-2013, 02:10 PM

V I O X E S

Focused on what he was doing, Vioxes did not catch the sound of somebody approaching, nor their scent in the air. It was only when a voice speak did he suddenly notice it all. Ears perked up, swiveling to the side where the voice had come from. His dark gaze moved from the ice to fall upon a woman nearby, brown pelt and a stripe of white running down her back. He had to admit, she was pretty looking, especially with green eyes that stood out.

Hello. He spoke in a friendly yet blank tone, slowly lifting his head, tail flicking behind him. A brow raised as he watched her, trying to think of something else to say. He had put most his time into being with Champion that he didn't really know how to interact with others, making him feel a bit uncomfortable.

Have you been here before? There are... trees under the ice. He asked, motioning to the ground. I have never seen such a thing before. He added, a small smile forming on his dark lips as his paws carried him a few steps before lowering his head and looking through the ice.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Raii <3

Rina

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-27-2013, 12:07 PM

The handsome male replied in a bland tone. He looked lost for words, often how Rina felt herself. Have you been here before? There are... trees under the ice.
Rina had been here before, when she had first come to Alactricia. I have never seen such a thing before the brute bent over to examine under the ice. Rina approached slowly. I have in fact been here before, actually. It definitely is a wonder to behold. She stopped a few steps away from the brute, before bending down, attempting to see through the ice to the forest below. I'm Rina. Pleasure to meet you. Rina rested her bi-coloured gaze on the brutes.

Speech

Vioxes

gems
size
build
player
07-27-2013, 12:34 PM

V I O X E S

At first it seemed like Vioxes would be dealing with one of those silent wolves, which made a small sigh escape his lips. He didn't like being the only one talking, and in a way those kinds of wolves annoyed him. Dark eyes watched her from the corner of his gaze, seeing her slowly approach him while he was inspecting the ice to see if he could see more trees beneath it.

Then she spoke, making him smile. Good, he wouldn't be the only one talking and he wouldn't have to ditch her for the silence. She told him that she has been here before, and was definitely a sight. He lifted his head, watching her stop a few steps away before she bent down and tried to see through the ice. Vioxes gave a nod of his head, this would be his first time seeing as how he never came this far north and when he was up here he was mostly in Amenti hanging around with Champion.

The male had walked away a few feet when the woman spoke up again, stopping and turning his head, ears swiveling forward to catch what she said. She gave her name, Rina, and said how it was a pleasure to meet him. He chuckled lightly, dipping his head to her. "It's a pleasure to meet you too Miss Rina, I am Vioxes." His voice friendly, a little more lively than his previous bland one.

As he stood there though he noticed something about the woman, her eyes, they were different colors. Brown and green, an unusual pair. He had only seen one other like that, his mother, except hers were brown and a light sky blue. Very beautiful. "You have beautiful eyes Miss Rina, my mother had something like that but hers were brown and a sky blue." He commented, looking away from her for a moment when he thought he heard something nearby.

"normal.
talk.
think.
you."

Awesome table by Raii <3

Rina

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-21-2013, 04:02 PM

It is a pleasure to meet you, Miss Rina. I am Vioxes There was more life to the males life to the males voice than before, and at that Rina smiled. She looked into his. The pleasure' s all mine, Vioxes. Rina looked down again at the ice, where the top at what looked like a pine tree was sticking out of the ice. Rina prodded it with her paw, but it sprang back like a spring. How odd.

You have beautiful eyes Miss Rina, my mother had eye like that but hers were brown and light blue. Rina blushed underneath her brown fur. Thank you very much Vioxes. I'm sure your mother must he very beautiful. It must be where you get your looks from. Rina smiled warmly, gazing at him.

Thought
Speech
Others