Brynhildr

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-01-2014, 09:25 AM

The trees hung heavy with fruits near the pinnacle of their ripening. Bryn lay full and content, having gorged herself on the rabbits and squirrels who had decided this would be an excellent place to start rummaging in preparation for the autumn near at hand. A split apple lay beside the sprawling woman, and she licked lazily at it's sweet core. The grasses all around her rustled with smaller creatures tasty creatures, but she didn't really feel like moving. This is it, she thought. This is where I'm meant to be, and may I never stray. She chuckled to herself and rolled from her side onto her back, shifting away from an errant plum which jabbed into her hip. Her stomach was distended, her muzzle was flecked with gore and sticky with the juice of any fruit that had struck her fancy. This was certainly heaven. If she had died and found her way to the afterlife, well, so be it. Knowing she was in no position to get up and muck about any time soon she allowed her eyes to close, hoping to sleep out the well-fed haze that was rapidly overtaking her.

"Speech"

Lakota

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-01-2014, 03:24 PM

Goodness, the orchard was just so lovely. She would never tire of this priceless haven. With the ripe scents of fruits and animals all about, there could be no better place to find herself. The pallid princess plodded contentedly through the lush landscape, dual toned optics distant as she pondered what she should do. Her explorations for the day were at a standstill, with the hot summer sun beating down upon her narrow spine. The scent of juices and blood caught her attention, and a glowing ember of a wolf distracted her. Christ almighty on a bagel, that had to be one of the most magnificent pelts she'd seen to this day. With an intrigued huff, she trotted closer to the slumbering wolf. Crimson and gold optics were glittering as she looked the femme over, curious and a little awestruck. Not that she would admit it out loud. She reminded the ebony and ivory lass a little of a dying fire, she wondered where this wolf had come from.
Rather than possibly scare the sleeping wolf, she cleared her throat before she got any closer. "Well hello there." She hummed, smiling lightly before she settled on her rump a little ways away. The ember looked content, laying there in the sun with a belly full of food. The alabaster woman could remember many a day spent here in a similar pose. It really was a wonderful place. Delicate features took on an amused light as she regarded this woman, tall audits lifted curiously.

Brynhildr

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-20-2014, 09:44 AM

The intrusion might have sparked her ire if she wasn't so godsdamned pleased with herself. She cracked one molten eye to gaze in the direction of wherever the voice had come from. Her vision cleared and there sat a woman, keeping polite distance but eying her with... some strange intent. Isn't this nice, she thought with a wan smile. Slowly, and with great effort, the woman rolled over to lay in sphinx-like fashion. "Well hello to you too," she purred in a way that indicated nothing but blissful exhaustion. Would she ever make it through a night undisturbed? It was hard to say. It was rare enough, at least. A breeze flowed through the orchard, warmer than she expected and bringing a fresh wave of heady excess. Brynhildr inhaled, drawing it deep into her lungs and begging that one breath to stay with her forever. But as her head began to swim she exhaled, body deflating. "What brings you here? Is this your land or something?" She laughed weakly, and yawned. "I'm sorry if so, but you'll have to kill me. I don't wanna move." She allowed her head to flop down onto her paws and blinked lazily. At least she'd die happy, but somehow she didn't think this polite woman meant her any harm. Unless she was some sort of sadist, that is, but you only ran into so many of those in your lifetime and Bryn had probably reached her quota long before.

"TALK" THINK "YOU"

Lakota

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
10-20-2014, 07:24 PM

The woman awoke, molten eyes sliding open ever so slowly to set that gaze of magma upon the lass. A small smile was offered alongside a similar greeting, and the pallid wolfess' own grin grew that much more. She lowered herself onto her haunches within the woman's view, settling comfortably with her ivory plume laid out alongside her leg. She was equally distracted by the lush breeze that passed across her face, ruffling her thickening fur and playing across her skin. It smelled lovely, a scent she would never tire of here in the orchard. The stranger asked after her presence here, and informed her curtly that she would only remove the molten femme from her spot through homicide. She let out a peal of gentle laughter, shaking her head a little. "Nah, you don't gotta worry about that, I don't give a shit who comes and goes. I just like it here, so I come back a lot." She murmured, her vocals naught but gently melodies in the waning warmth of the autumn sun.

She settled herself in a more comfortable pose, mimicking the sphinx-like posture of the other dame, though her own crown remained above her petite shoulders. "You know, there's a few other places like this out there, but I don't think they're nearly as nice as this orchard." She hummed, dual toned gaze falling over the fruit laden trees all around and breathing in the sweet, heady aroma that laced the air around her.

Speech,

Brynhildr

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
10-30-2014, 06:58 PM

Brynhildr sighed out her relief. So the woman was non-hostile, that was certainly a pleasant surprise. A small chuckle leaked out from between her dark lips. "Always a bonus," she murmured. Wolves who didn't give two shits were her favorite kind. This sort of company was more than welcome... as long as she didn't grow too chatty. As far as other places being as nice as this, well, Bryn discarded that thought out of hand. Like hell, this was Eden, and nothing was going to convince her otherwise. "If you can beat something like this I'd be impressed." The wind stirred around them, warm and thick and luscious, and the living ember let out a hum of contentment. Soon the world would fall into winter's maw, be encased in ice and frigid winds... A concept that did not exactly thrill her. Right then she was fat and happy, never mind that she was hardly a lazy wolf, and it thrilled her in some strange, sluggish way. She had half a mind to stay put and just never leave, but this place was hardly suitable for wintering over. "If only there was a good den site nearby, or more reliable food than rabbits. It'd truly be perfect." She'd done some scouting and, limited though it was, had found the soil sandy and no sign of roving herds. No, she'd just have to enjoy it while it lasted.

"Talk" "You" Think

Lakota

Loner

gems
size
Large
build
player
11-07-2014, 11:18 PM

speech,

OOC: I'm so sorry this took forever D:

She nodded her agreement to the statement of how pleasant it was not to give a rats ass about who came and went. It was always the best to find these wolves. They were the most fun to hang around. Although, the ember didn't seem to believe there could be places that existed on this earth that could compare to the orchard. Yes, it was definitely a stretch, but she wasn't kidding. There were some equally fantastic places out there. She remained silent with the other woman, rather than jinx the pleasant quiet. Awkward silences were frequent with her, but if this was awkward, she hardly noticed it. Sometimes she didn't because her thoughts got caught in the forefront of her mind and she wouldn't have noticed a moose charging headlong towards her. At the mention of the poor parts of this place, she raised a brow every so slightly. However, she couldn't help but agree somewhat. She bobbed her head in mute reply, though since she wandered more than she stuck to one place, it didn't seem to be a big thing to her. If she wanted anything substantial to eat, she could head off and gorge somewhere she could find food. No big deal.
Brows knitted together suddenly, as she realized she was being fairly rude. Not once had she made the attempt to introduce herself. Her delicate cranium swung around to fix her dual toned gaze upon the femme. "My name's Lakota, by the way. But most people just call me Kota." She murmured, offering a small smile for the sake of being polite.

Brynhildr

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
11-17-2014, 08:45 AM

Silence fell over them like a shroud, and Brynhildr couldn't help but enjoy it just a bit. It was oddly comforting, being in the company of another who you were reasonably sure wasn't going to kill you. Her eyes even began to drift closed once more, as the buzzing of insects lulled her. The pale woman spoke again, breaking the calm, to introduce herself. Bryn held in a sigh, and lifted her golden gaze upwards. "And I'm Brynhildr Hroovitnisdottir, but thats a bit of a mouthful." Honestly, what had her parents been thinking? "I go by Bryn, mostly." It was strange how... pleasant this was. After all, genuinely pleasant wolves were hard to find, and even when she had stumbled cross them in the past the living ember had been in no mood to suffer their pleasantries. In fact, it was utterly unpleasant.

Her own inner monologue washed away any residual irritation of the broken peace and quiet, so Bryn rose to her feet and allowed herself a long, languid stretch. Her muscles tensed and uncoiled from tip to tail as she dipped into her spine extension. Rising, and reveling in a euphoric head rush, she flicked an ear. "Well that's enough lazing around for me I think. Where are you headed to?" It was a curious thought, that Kota would go on with her life after this, and that they might never encounter each other again. Bryn thought back on all the rogues she'd met. It was not in sadness, but fascination at how large a world they lived in.

OOC: We could probably be pretty close to wrapping this up, if you want? Or they could go muck about elsewhere, it's up to you!

"TALK" "YOU" THINK