build
player
07-21-2013, 07:58 PM
OOC Name:Nick
How did you get here?:Starsight

Character's Name:Nick
Season of birth:Autumn
Size:30" 70 lbs
Appearance description:Standing at 30" and weighing in at only 70 pounds Nick isn't the biggest wolf around, but he isn't the smallest either. He is rather lean and scrawny, but his dexterity makes up for it. His smaller size allows him to move more quickly than other larger wolves and allows him to catch fish in an elegant and blazingly efficient manner. His pelt is mostly white, especially on his underbelly, but some grey mixes in with the white and spans over his head, back, and tail. With his mostly white pelt and yellow eyes that seem to glow in the dark he sticks out like a sore thumb in both daytime and night. As for markings and scars, he has none. Nick has managed to get by so far unscathed by the horrors of combat, rarely ever finding himself in a position that another wolf would want to fight him.
Duty:Fisher

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-21-2013, 08:07 PM
Appearance needs to be 100 words and personality should be 150 words. Once that is fixed your boy can be accepted. (:

Nick

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-21-2013, 08:35 PM
I modified my original post as well as my profile as you requested.

Loccian

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-21-2013, 08:37 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]