ardent

A new beginning (claim)

Luana

gems
size
build
player
07-16-2013, 02:05 PM (This post was last modified: 07-16-2013, 02:38 PM by Epiphron.)

The goddess would become a Banshee, a monstrosity unleashed for months she had been training for this moment, to prove herself to Ludicael as a warrior, not just as some simple minded pup! She would prove her worth, she make Cetotorah proud to call her his mate and she would make this fool see the error of his ways! Luana's ears pinned against her cranium, her stance remained broadened, her knees bent to improve stability, her tail remained straight out behind her to maintain her equilibrium and her stability. Topaz oculars remained level, locked on her opponent and in a flash, she was moving.

Short, powerful strides that allowed her to zig-zag back and forth, torso weaving in an unpredictable pattern as she shot across the terrain, gobbling the space between them until none remained. Her head remained level with the rest of her body to prevent her neck from being easily grasped and at the last second, she would spring to the left, digging her claws into the dirt, lowering her hindquarters and springing into Awaken, from this angle, it would be difficult for him to gain a good grip on her neck or torso. Jaws parted, teeth barred, aiming to strike hard on that soft place where his neck met his right shoulder, while simultaneously she intends to ram her shoulder into his chest, hopefully throwing him off balance.

Round: 1/4

Attacks: Building speed and momentum through her run, she springs at the very last minute to the left and lunges at his right shoulder where it meets his neck. Simultaneously she prepares to ram her shoulder into his chest, hopefully knocking him off balance.

Defenses: Ears pinned against skull to prevent being grasped easily, tail sticking out behind her to increase stability and equilibrium, knees bent to improve stability, short, fast strides, to keep herself balanced, head level with her spine to protect her neck, and lunging at an angle to keep her abdomen and neck from being easily grasped.

Injuries: None yet :3

"Speech"

edit approved by andy

Siarvon

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-16-2013, 02:22 PM
OOC: sorry for the shortness.

The call came out as an alarm to siarvons ears, what had happened? Before long the muscled pistons hit the ground with force to get to the scene and see what was to happen. Stopping to a halt would he observe, drinking in the appearances before him. There was only a few familiar faces which did not put him at ease. " The names Siarvon, a member of the Ludicaels." Strong baritones would arise, yet he does not expect an answer when a challenger had stepped forth, a woman. It was all to quick to The brutes realization what had happened. The pack had been disbanded and already one has come to claim, with yet another to challenge! A growl would be held back, deciding to stay quiet with this upcoming event.

Awaken

gems
size
build
player
07-16-2013, 03:30 PM

Awaken watched as she zigzagged watching her feet, watching the twist to see which way she'd go. When there was no more space between them he dashed the opposite way that she did, taking the attack that was meant for his shoulder to the lower rear and since the shoulder blades are on top of a wolf's body, those didn't even come into contact with him. He swept his tail out of the way to keep it from being grabbed.?

He then sprung back at her, coming jousting style, he ran past her as she came down, his head tilted and his lower jaw looking to scrape down the left side of her body.When his head would come close to her back left leg he would snap at it, to try to grab. Hopefully by then she wouldn't have been able to pull it away since she would most likely still be in her lunge and was holding her rear low to the ground. And, since he didn't run too far for his evade. His head pulled close to his shoulder blade to prevent the snagging of the neck. His rear tucked up under him along with his tail so that she can't grab it so easily. His ears still pinned to his head.?

If awaken managed to grab her tail he would pull back and yank violently, trying to pull her off balance and he'd begin running trying to drag her with him. ?If not he would blow right past her and prepare to do the same to the other side.

Round 2/4
Attack: jousting style attack to the left side of face, body and leg. Snap at the hind leg and drag her.
Defenses: shoulder pulled flush with his jaw to protect his neck and pull the scruff tight, his rear and tail tucked to prevent grabbing. His ears pinned to prevent snagging.
Injuries: small cut about 1/8 of an inch deep to his hindquarters.

Aria I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-16-2013, 04:13 PM
He had been kind and respectful. So would she. Aria stepped forward, head high and nape bristling. She was beta and with the abcense of her Sol's it was her responsibility to take care of the pack. She should not have let this male think he could claim. "Enough!" She snarled, forest green gaze narrowed on the female then to the male. "Take your anger someplace else. He is offering you a place here while our leaders are gone." She snorted before stepping towards the male. "As borealis, I challenge you for Ludicael." Her voice was strong, not angry nor demanding he step down. "You may fight me and risk injuries, or allow me to lead. If you do i will allow you and your mate a home here. You have been respectful and i like that in you, it may earn you a good rank. Whats your decision?" She didnt want to fight, just wanted there to be peace. But if he chose battle then she would fight for this home, fight for Ludicael's members who decided to call it home.

Luana

gems
size
build
player
07-16-2013, 04:26 PM

Her challenge was invalid? They would not let her fight to save her homeland? Tears welled in the corners of Luana's eyes, she was ready, she was strong, she was more than capable of handling her own in a fight! The goddess watched as the new fight began to unfold. She snarled. Tears spilling over from honeyed orbs. Claws scraped into the dirt as she propelled her bodice forward, careening towards the borders of Ludicael, tears spilling down her maw. This place is no longer my home.

"Speech"

Harlequin

gems
size
build
player
07-16-2013, 04:32 PM

"I will consider your offer sweet thing. I have always been up for a bit of a anarchy... perhaps one day I'll traipse upon your border? Such a lovely border you possess..." She purred in the dark woman's ear before the hyena took off, racing across the territory and out of sight.

-Exit Harlequin-

"speeeeech"

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
07-16-2013, 06:52 PM
This thread is officially closed and the occurrences are revoked. The admins missed something in the disbanding of this back, and it was completely our fault. We apologize sincerely. Anyone involved will be able to keep their post count, though, no knowledge of this thread is to be recalled by any character involved. Soul will have Awaken's points restored, please post in maintenance for this.