Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-03-2014, 01:17 PM

She wasn't an ignorant girl. She knew exactly what was happening to her even if it had snuck up on her. Since she had been keeping herself so busy she hardly even spared the thought to notice that the seasons were passing and because of that her second birthday had finally rolled around. She hadn't exactly noticed at first, the symptoms slowly coming one by one. Finally though, Athena realized what it was and with that realization she became nervous and excited all at once. This was a whole new chapter in her life she hadn't really thought about, had not really even considered. Now that it was here she hardly felt prepared. With no real certain decisions already made, she felt herself falling into a instinctual notion, one that she might have even attributed to her father's own mind set had she been more clear headed than she currently was.

With that thought in mind, she moved back toward her and her husband's den, silently hoping that he would be there. She realized that since their wedding she had stopped thinking of him as her brother entirely. He was her mate, her husband, and in this moment her heat rattled brain wanted to think of him as her lover. As she got closer to the den she let out a soft howl, a sweet call for Vereux in a rare show of gentle need and affection.

Speech
Thought
Others

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
10-03-2014, 01:32 PM
Vereux had regained his strength from his small cold. Still trying to find the effort to get up. He fouĊ„ it though when his wife sent out a call for him. He was an Ashly now but it had completely flown over him that Athena would be one too. Wiggling his tail he stood to his feet and went to approach her I'm the quiet place they called home. His single eye catching her beauty as he widened himself a little in stance at the impending scent that had hit him. It freaked him out slightly but he knew what was happening. He smiled a little contacting her with a nuzzle to her cheek.

"Athena, I'm glad your here we barely get to run into each other aside from when we go to bed" he purred. His body would react to her and he know he wanted to do something he knew his father did to many women. Vereux tail swung back and forth. He was tempted but he would wait for his wife's invatation. Besides this was also a time to replenish the packs needs with their own blood.

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-03-2014, 08:57 PM

She was certainly happy to see him emerge from their den and move toward her. It was easy to tell from the look on his face that he understood what was going on as well. It was like a silent understanding between them, much like many other things they agreed on without having to discuss it. They had spent so much of their short lives together now that Athena felt like Vereux was an extension of herself and when his muzzle met her cheek it made that slight tension that always rested on her shoulders melt away. She leaned into his touch, trying to ignore any little nervous butterflies that fluttered in her stomach as she stepped closer to embrace him. "I know, my mate," she replied with that same purr to her tone while she nuzzled her cheek into his shoulder. "I wish I could spend every waking moment with you." His touch made her heart flutter excitedly and as she stepped back again to let her gaze meet his a small smile touched her muzzle and her tail waved gently behind her. "Are you ready for us to start our family?" Her question was a whisper, but as close as she was to him a whisper was all that was needed. Her heart pounded with nervous excitement, those feelings mirrored in her gaze. She still wasn't sure how to feel about the whole thing, but there were some things she was sure of. She loved Vereux and she was ready to see the Armada family grow strong again. They would be the start of that.

Speech
Thought
Others

Vereux

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
player
Arian
10-03-2014, 09:51 PM (This post was last modified: 10-03-2014, 09:55 PM by Vereux.)

Vereux knew what to do by instinct but it was still his first time. He rumbled a little in his throat. His body making movements against her. Today he would finally make sure she was his. His father really did live within him a little. As he rubbed up against her trailing against her side as he gave her compassionate bubbles across her ashen fur. When he reached the back of her his instincts kicked full in and he did what mated wolves usually did.
-fade to black-
He sat on the edge of the ground near half forgetting what had happened. Letting it sink in he pressed up against her and said. "I love you".

?I speak?

Athena I

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
10-03-2014, 10:06 PM

Vereux would move and press himself against her, a silent answer to her question. A soft, pleased murr echoed in her chest and she leaned into his touch, her excited nerves falling away while she let her instincts take over. They would have each other as as he moved around behind her she was more than happy melt into him completely.

-fade-

Athena leaned into Vereux's body, her eyes half closed and her body humming with sensations. Turning her gaze toward him with a small grin she placed a kiss on his muzzle at his words. "I love you too," she replied while her mind reeled and took in everything they had just done and everything she was feeling. She chuckled softly, nuzzling her face into the thick fur on his neck. "I love you so, so much." She never would have dreamed that this could be her life. She had never imagined herself with a mate and possible children, but now that it was her reality she was happy to have it.

Speech
Thought
Others