Chepi

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-14-2013, 07:48 PM
H'okay. So. For now, I only have my one character, dear Chepi. She is not all the way fleshed out just yet since, well, she's brand spankin' new - so don't ignore her just because of that. I based her heavily off one of my normal characters (basically her appearance, name, and majority of her history is different). But, she has some growing and changing to do here, I thinks. So, here is her basic info:

Chepi
Age | 2 Years
Personality | Strong-willed; Stubborn; Natural Loner; Distrustful; Internally Emotional; Lonely
Siblings | Chogan (m), Etu (m), Halona (f)
Mate |
Interest |
Friends |
Enemies |
Frenemies |

Eventually, I will have her siblings come into play, but not for a few months. Expect her personality to change as time goes on, naturally. I'm looking for any of the above, because I secretly like it here and would love to stay here for a while x) You can post here, PM me, whatever. I don't bite too hard, I promise! :D

Sasori

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-14-2013, 07:51 PM
Well, I have this pretty boy here. I'm looking to achieve 500 posts with him in a very short amount of time. Absolutely determined to do so. Think you'd be interested in threading with me? :D Sasori likes finding wolves and bringing them to his home to teach them what he knows. Turn them into soldiers.

Chepi

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-14-2013, 07:53 PM
Yes, he certainly is pretty :P That could turn out to be an interesting thread! Chepi doesn't really appreciate the art of war. Sounds perfect to meee.

Sasori

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-14-2013, 08:00 PM
Awesome :D And he's not entirely just a soldier as far as war goes xD He dabbles in healing, hunting, and knows a hell of a lot of plants and animals species, so he can teach other things as well :P Survival really.

Chepi

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-14-2013, 08:04 PM
Hm, interesting. I could see them being friends, eventually. I have an open thread up in the North, in the Frozen Fields, if you'd like. Or we can go elsewhere.

Sasori

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-14-2013, 08:05 PM
Frozen fields is fine :3 Sasori enjoys wandering.

Chepi

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-15-2013, 01:33 PM
River Dancing <--AW

Chepi comes across a giant river, which she finds absolutely amazing x)