ardent

Adoptions from Deneke!

Udosa

gems
size
build
player
07-14-2013, 02:51 PM
Okay, I felt like bringing in a wolf from Udosa's history. Someone who met her when they were both young, and sort of fell in love with her. His name is Jasper, y?all can dream up a last name and such for him if you want, I don?t mind. To get the full story, I reccomend reading her history, because I don't feel like typing out everything.

He's relatively unknown in looks, so I think you gaiis can have some freedom there, just don't go completely insane. Maybe just keep it to a one or two toned pelt, and maybe a cool marking? Something she could recognize, even after so long.

Personality is also relatively open, so you also have some freedom there. As long as he is capable of showing some lovey-ish feelings towards Udosa, I'm curious to see what y'all come up with.

Basically, I would like a paragraph on his appearance, personality, and a half decent RP example. Then, if by some miracle, more than one person feels like taking on this guy, I?ll pick out who I like. Sound good? Have fun with him, I like seeing what the imagination can do with so little to work with.

Name: Jasper _______
Season of Birth?:
Appearance:
Personality:
RP Example:

Demaro

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-15-2013, 03:28 PM
Name: Jasper _______
Season of Birth?:
Appearance:
Personality:
RP Example:

Udosa

gems
size
build
player
07-18-2013, 03:18 PM
Bump...

Lovatt

gems
size
build
player
07-19-2013, 01:36 PM
I will apply as soon as I can :)
You can be sure he'll get played alot with Udosa because i love me some good wolves with love plots ^_^

Aurora

gems
size
build
player
08-22-2013, 10:50 PM
bumpbump. I need someone to apply pleeeease!!!!!!!

Sephiroth

gems
size
build
player
08-24-2013, 05:31 PM
Name: Jasper Arael?Vae (Meaning "Heart Son")
Season of Birth?: Winter
Appearance: Jasper is a very handsome wolf, his coat ranging in with different brown hues that seem to melt in together. He has black toes, black ears, and a black tipped tail. Ranging from the underside of his jaw down to the point of his chest where it just disappears in between his front legs, is a waterfall of white. Much like a tuxedo effect, which includes a small patch of brown on his throat. He has a lighter brown to tan mask like marking on his face with a small white patch on the bridge of his nose. This is also accompanied by white outlines around his eyes, much like eyeliner. And these colors encircle two beautiful calm and clear green orbs.

Personality: Jasper is a very sweet and caring individual. He likes to be there for others, particularly Udosa. He's usually quiet, preferring to speak only when needed but is overall more of a listener. He enjoys helping others, and will protect his friends with his life. He absolutely adores pups and wishes for his own some day. He is loyal to the bone, bravery in his soul and honor etched in his spirit. He will stand up for what is right, and highly dislikes wrongdoers. Simply put, he wants to be one to ward the world of evil and to save others in the process.

Jasper is incapable of lying. He doesn't like it. The only time he will tell a lie is if circumstances call for it, like concealing pack secrets, friend secrets, and other things one isn't allowed to know. He will rarely if ever talk to a bad guy, always keeping them at bay and never revealing a weakness to them. However, if one should get their paws on someone he loves then he is willing to go to the extreme to save them. In a way, he is a hero at heart and will do whatever it takes to ensure that justice is done.

RP Example: Black tipped paws caressed the ground beneath him. He had found it, the place he had been looking for. Udosa was here, she had to be...he could feel it. He had traveled for a long time, seeking her out to reunite with her. She was all he had left now, the only one he cared about now that everyone else was gone and so he had set out so many months ago. And now, he was getting closer. He had met many along the way, both good and bad wolves. He had helped those that he could, often hindering himself in his travels to aid those that needed his help.

After crossing a few miles beyond some plains, he stopped. His nose detected another presence in the area, and he became alert. Green orbs searched the growth ahead of him, and after a good amount of searching guessed that something was watching him. Wary paw steps breached the cover of the trees, all senses alert for any telltale signs of danger. As soon as he neared a clump of bushes to investigate, a rush of fur bowled him over and threw him across the ground. He rolled several times, winded. When he finally recovered, he looked up with dazed eyes to see a wolf smaller then he. But rather large for a pup as well...He pulled himself up, his senses cleared and now on alert. Hackles rose and the fur stood up on his neck. His teeth flashed briefly as he took up a defensive stance. "Who are you?"

His attacker then faced him, but to his surprise did not proceed with another attack. Instead, she sat calmly with her tail wagging slightly behind her and kept curious eyes on him. Confused, he warily and uncertainly relaxed though still remained on guard. This...was rather unusual. The she-wolf then spoke up, "Name's Avalon. And you're trespassing." She said with little care. Jasper slowly released the tension that held him together, Avalon? She sounded so...young. Curiously, he tilted his head with a question forming. But before he could speak, the girl spoke first. "You're wondering why I attacked you. No reason really, just tried to see if my sneaking skills were still working and you proved it. I snuck up on you and you didn't even know huh? So what're you doing out here?"

Jasper stared at her, jaws gaping at her response. So he was merely a training tool? He shrugged. Better then being a chew toy he guessed. He sat down, relaxing the fur on his shoulders. "I'm looking for a wolf by the name of Udosa...have you seen her?" He asked the cub with hope in his voice. Avalon stared at him, a thoughtfulness filling her head. "I mighta heard of her...why? She special to you or something? A friend? A giiirrllfriend perhaps?" She giggled and teased. "I can ask my family, I'm sure one of them have seen her. If I hear anything I'll come find you." She got up, brushing off her pelt and turning to leave. Her massive bulk then turned once more, "By the way, what's your name?"

Jasper looked up at her, a smile on his face after Avalon had promised to help him. "Jasper." Avalon glanced up at him, more thought in her eyes then nodded. "Okay, nice to meet you Jasper. I'll let you know if I find out anything. Well...see ya." Then she bounded off into the bushes where she came from.
Jasper watched her leave, then turned on his heel and walked the opposite way with a slight shake of his head. What a strange meeting that was...

~~DONE~~

Udosa

gems
size
build
player
09-12-2013, 05:45 PM
Welp, since no one else auditioned.........
Drumroll please
*drumroll ensues*

JASPER IS NOW DRAGON'S

Enjoy your fabulous new charri, we need to thread asap!! :P

Dragon

gems
size
build
player
09-14-2013, 03:18 PM
Haha thank you :D