Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-25-2013, 12:26 AM

Pale puppy paws dashed happily across the beach, his form dodging in and out of the waves. Mother said never to venture too far into the water, because he never knew when he'd be pulled out to sea. Which was fine for now, there was enough on the beach to keep him occupied for hours at a time.
For instance, the tiny starfish that unfortunately found itself at the curious puppy's feet. His grin would widen as he lazily lowered his nose to right above the creature. His nostrils would bring in the crustaceans salty scent, a bit of unpleasantness was to follow as he decided it would be a bad idea to eat the thing. That didn't mean he had to leave it alone though, because it looked like the best toy he'd ever seen.
He ignored its foul taste and took one of its tiny arms in his teeth. Quickly tossing the creature into the air. He watched it carefully, intent upon catching it. His paws would push off from the ground as he leapt dramatically for the prize. Catching it proudly his tail would find its way pridefully to his back. He pulled his head up happily and sped back down the beach, starfish in his jaw.

Speech,

Macaria

gems
size
build
player
08-25-2013, 12:45 AM

Bay air wafted against scent against scent, making all of the atmosphere go rather distasteful with the smells. Tall pristine woman marched across the sand, and without the sea, it would be a barren desert. No chance that there had been much water around here this time around the year. Bending down, the salty texture that entered her mouth, bothered her so, and though she spit it out. Vixen blue eyes observed the nearest place she could find and while she was doing so, and relaxing for once, there was a rather large shove against her side. Loosing her balance for a second before enhancing it once more, a brow raised as she stretched her neck down to admire what had caught her off guard.
Ivory coat illuminated well with the sunning tones that were well with rays as of today, though then came the night, swirling the appendages of the figure that she instantly recognized as it lifted it's head. A pup?.. And she only had to look at least an inch closer to keenly see what he was holding. A starfish. Backing away to give him room to stand, the woman spread out her words like writing lyrics on a plain sheet. "May I ask what exactly you're doing?"
"speech!"
table by melanie

Clover I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-25-2013, 01:03 AM

As he was showing his prize to the world the young pup had hardly noticed he had collided with the form of another wolf. He looked up to see a she wolf of white and gray, her face ashen while the rest of her form boasted the same color as he. The creature was dropped from his inky lips as they fell open in awe. He had hardly seen another wolf, other than with his mother. He stood quite still, frozen in his place, his emerald gaze finding her own.
Her words spilled out and he was almost unsure if she was asking him a question he was still a bit in shock. "May I ask what exactly you're doing?" He blinked his eyes and shook his head to clear his mind. What had he been doing anyway? Well, um. Play'n? He looked up at her with a tilt to his head, still unsure about her question.

Speech,

Macaria

gems
size
build
player
08-25-2013, 01:21 AM

It only took her a moment to notice that this youngster was alone. Looking down upon the small, fragile creature, Macaria looked at the star fish that was still squirming. Where in the world were the parents? Had they no pride in their child? Furrowing her brows she looked back at the slate coated boy. Now taking in his Aroma, the lady found no signs of pack life in him. But there was wolf stench on him, and it was clearly active. "Where are your parents? Shouldn't you be with them?" Soft voice lingered in arch depth of vocabulary. Now, she was rather worried for a pup to be this close to an oceanic pool of water, but she was sure that the pup's parents let him have fun. Sitting down now, the lingered her head closer to the young boy. Taking a break of bombarding the poor lad with questions, her words leaked out. "What were you playing? My name is Macaria. But you can call me Mac if you wish."
"speech!"
table by melanie

Clover I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-25-2013, 01:32 AM

Her face only showed concern for the small boy, and he could tell that she found something about him a little strange. He had no idea what it was, there was nothing out of the ordinary for him. My mom is just over there in our den. She lets me get my feet wet. He smiled happily at the thoughts of the time he got near the water. He watched her sit down, but he kept his legs standing, he'd been sitting all day with his mother he was glad to be up.
"What were you playing? My name is Macaria. But you can call me Mac if you wish." He smiled up at her, he was glad that he'd found someone nice to talk to. His family was nice, and his mother's friends but now he had a friend of his own. He knew because she gave him her name, It was a.. thing. he had not an idea what the name of his toy could have been, there hadn't been much thought put into naming it. I don't know what its called, but I'm Clov'r! His happy puppy voiced squeaked playfully from his ivory maw.

Speech,

Macaria

gems
size
build
player
08-28-2013, 01:34 AM

A small chuckle escaped her mouth as she moved her head towards the pup. He was absolutely adorable in her opinion. But, she always had that soft spot for the innocent pups. Waving her tail back and forth in pleasure of kindness. Licking the small pups head, in friendliness, Macaria spoke calmly. "A star fish?" She giggled, as her playful side ventured out. Even though she was rather old for playing with a pup, she couldn't say no to him even if he hadn't asked to play with her. But she could tell that was his next question after all. She hadn't had this much fun since she was a youngster herself! Laughing softly at his speech of name, she couldn't help but prance away from him playfully. "Come on Clover! Try to catch me!" She yelled towards the young pup. Oh, why was she acting so childishly?..
"speech!"
table by melanie

Clover I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
09-01-2013, 05:44 PM

The she wolf seemed so nice, and she was incredibly excited to play with him. She was able to inform him o fthe name to the toy he had found. Star fish. The thing didn't look like a star, But how can a star be a fish? It's not shiny! He was rather perplexed by the name. Before she could explain further the thoughts of a game of tag were foremost in his mind. "Come on Clover! Try to catch me!" His giggle matched her own as he would bound of behind her, his pugy little body hopping across the sand, I c'n catch you! An excited giggle left his cute maw.

Speech,