Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-11-2013, 03:37 AM

isardis

Heyheyhey! Looky who we have here, a second Yumpy character! Oo-ah! Meet Isardis, and boy oh boy is he one fun dood. Pop by his profile to read more about his personality, but basically he's a cocky (and with good reason, look at his sessyness) power-hungry and self obsessed boy standing at 37". He broad, brawly, muscley, has a super long floaty tail and well.. he's just sexy okay? Basically it's his mission in life to force his children upon every quality woman he finds, and although he's no alpha (yet!) he has ambitions of taking up his own territory and filling it with hordes of force-claimed women, who will apparently give birth to his little army of perfectness.

Once he hits 50 posts he will be open for straight up baby-making, but for now he can hit on your girls and try to degrade your boys. Hell, he could do a bit o' baby-tryin' still, he just won't be successful. Yes, he is the kind to force-breed and abuse. And when I have more time no doubt he will be open to lots of spars, aswell!

Plots? Threads? Throw them at me <3

Morphine

gems
size
build
player
07-11-2013, 01:38 PM
GO AND MEET MORPHINE AHJSLJDJSDFH

really. go.

no but seriously, i think they will either really get along or they really won't -- one of two extremes because morphine won't be too fond of being looked down upon because she's a female and wouldn't be afraid to assert herself in any case that warrants it xD

on the other hand, morphine is like isardis in the way that she wants superior genes to pass along to her kids and i do want her to have one more litter so maybe? c; she's also extremely power-hungry and is set to be tortuga's alpha once clash and i finish our thread~

whaddaya think? o:

Medusa i

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-11-2013, 02:57 PM
medusa x isardis thread? xD

Alena

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Athena I
07-11-2013, 03:02 PM
I offer you my ladies on a silver platter :3

Link to my plotting page ----> - Click me -

I'd probably stay away from Meili cause Gael would probably come after him like a bat out of hell (unless you want that drama -eye brow wiggle-), but otherwise I'm game to play with la sexiness if you so wish.

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-11-2013, 07:28 PM
Morphine: Yesss! ;o I think she'd get a bit huffy at him trying to put her down, but if Isardis worked out she wasn't easily dominated, he'd probably play it a little safe to try and get in her pants. xD It could make for fun plots though, if they were to have pups, as if Isar ever turns out as an alpha (or even if he doesn't) he will remember all his kids and try steal them, lure them away or what not eventually. We will have to thread them!

Medusa: Heck yessss, let me get my act together and I'll put a thread up for us! <33

Shelby: I don't mind who! You can put up a thread with anybody and I'll reply, or you can wait for me to start something. ^^ Entirely up to you. <3

Euphrosyne

gems
size
build
player
07-11-2013, 10:53 PM
I made a thread :3 ---> (click me)

Laurier

gems
size
build
player
07-12-2013, 12:22 AM
[cackles] due to their similarities and differences, it may make an interesting thread at some point (with lau).

Isardis

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-12-2013, 02:10 AM
it's true, i crave you - Open thread for anybody!

If nobody has replied to the thread by the time you see it, Wild. Feel free to jump in, otherwise I can reply to something you throw up- or I can start another. ^^ Let me know!

Champion

gems
size
build
player
07-12-2013, 08:04 AM
Champion has already laid claim to the open thread xD I LOVELOVELOVE albinos and I've never gotten to rp with one. Plus my girl needs something to spice up her life. I don't know what will come of the thread, Yumpy, but I'm open for anything~