Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-10-2013, 08:14 PM
So..with Elysia being new here...i thought maybe someone would like to take on the wolf of her brother!

A lil info on him
So far he was much larger than her and the alpha out of the litter. He had bonded with Elys who had been the runt and omega out of the three brothers she had. Where he was strong, brave, and encouraging, Ely was shy, scared, and an excellent hunter. He had her back against the other two and she helped him become a better hunter. Her brother never allowed her to fight, not because he thought she was weak but because he was protective.

History
Their history is not long but not boring either. Their mother was a loner but did the best any mother could provide her pups. They had always been on the move, hiding somewhere at night. Their mother never told them why, but she was running from their father. At one point he did find them. Elysia had wondered off slightly when the large male came rushing at the family. But it wasn?t Elysia how got hurt but their other sister who in the end died. Elysia doesn?t fully remember this but since that day she became afraid of the night. Her brother took it upon him to be the one to try and comfort Ely of her fear but never asked her why she was afraid or if she remembered the attack. Once he had convinced her to poke her head out of the den they hide in one night to see the stars. It was the only time she saw the night sky but remembers it clearly.
They once as a pack faced off a bear to protect their kill. It was a life lesson that they needed to know that alone they would die at the bear's claws but as a pack they had a better chance. It was the only confrontation they had other than their father attacking.
Time passed and their mother went out to "hunt" but returned with a wound on her haunches. As winter came their mother grew weak and sick. It was their second winter when the storm broke them apart. They had been traveling in the fierce winter storm that they could barely see and couldn?t smell. Separated it is believed their mother did not survive to see spring. Currently now the male is in search of his sisiter and brothers.

Name ______ Kyra
age 2 years, born in autumn
Height ________
Weight ________
Appearance ______
Personality __________

Apply for Him
Fill out the form but do keep the age and surname the same.
I would like to see an IC post of him being used
Please keep in mind he is darker than his

Crimzen

gems
size
build
player
07-11-2013, 03:55 AM
I'm considering taking him. c: Though, you'll have to help me on making a design. xD

Elysia I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-14-2013, 02:38 PM
I could try to help the best i can ^^ If you do consider him jut fill out the form please

Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
07-14-2013, 08:40 PM (This post was last modified: 07-14-2013, 08:55 PM by Meili.)
I'll give it a shot :D

Name: Kaveh Kyra

Height: 35 inches

Weight: 120 pounds

Appearance: Kaveh has a strong, sturdy build, but he's very lean, keeping him light on his feet despite the thick muscle that he's developed as he's gotten older. At thirty five inches tall, he's a fairly good height, though not near tall enough to be a giant by any means. Most of his height is made up by his legs, naturally long, but still not slender. They are as strong as the rest of his body. His coat lays close to his body and doesn't fluff up like some other wolves do. He is simply colored with a deep brown pelt. It has a slightly lighter shade of brown along his stomach and chest, also on the underside of his tail. His fur also has slight variations of shade randomly though his coat, mainly around his face, but only in dabbles. Not enough to be called a marking. His eyes seem to glow from his brown pelt with their shade of bright sea-foam green. They do darken ever so slightly toward his pupils, but still are a striking difference between is dark brown fur and his pale green eyes.

Personality: From day one Kaveh was a protector. He is constantly putting others before himself and going out of his way to help others. It's not in his nature to be hateful or mean. He is truly a gentle soul unless someone hurts one of his loved ones. If that happens he will stop at nothing to protect them and, should it come to it, avenge them. Family is near and dear to his heart, both blood and otherwise. If you are one of Kaveh's close friends he will treat you like family, no questions asked. He's generally very quiet so when he speaks it is always meaningful. His close friends or family are the only ones that can bring him out of his shell, bringing back some of that friendly, happy pup in him. It is a hard blow for the young brute if he fails to protect someone or, worse, if the person he fails to protect passes away. He can sometimes spiral into a depression if something like that happens, but his need to be there for others quickly pulls him out of it. He never wants to worry others with his pains so he buries these feelings deep down and focuses on the wolves that he still has around him.

Extras: Possible duty, sentry. Possible alignment, neutral good. A quick manip I did of him, (click me) Please ignore how awful it is lol

Imena

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-14-2013, 09:26 PM
Very Lovely! I love that manip of him!

Results of who gets him will be put out either Thursday or Friday!

Imena

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-19-2013, 01:50 PM
Well today is Friday! And seeing as Shelby was the only one to fill oit the adoption, she wins the right to play Ely's brother! :D