Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-08-2013, 02:09 PM

What a silent night it was in Amenti; peace set deep into the Madame?s bones, and she couldn?t help but find the isolation undesired. What was a Queen without a whore to fuck or somebody to keep her bed warm? Her appetite when it came to intimacy was growing; she hadn?t gotten to mess around in too damn long. For a woman such as herself, it was rather unacceptable. She enjoyed close contact after all, enjoyed heated breaths and passionate whispers, sweet nothings to fill the empty space between late night lovers who would never truly know one another. Sex was her art, and without art what was life? It was a boring and dull occasion, certainly.

Deciding that she ought to perhaps make herself useful, she rose to her paws, prepared to patrol and reassert her markings at the borders. The last thing Medusa wanted right now was a challenger, or invaders. Her wounds had only just healed, and she wasn?t looking forward to another fight. Although she had proved herself skilled, the serpent was not a warrior. She did not enjoy fighting all that much, although she certainly did enjoy those that made her think quickly and allowed her to seek opportunity. Using her mind was fun, but she was a lover, not a fighter. War was entertaining, but it was far too exhausting for Medusa?s tastes.

Rivera

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-26-2013, 04:02 PM

her loyalty was such a fickle thing unless earned with fervor, taking in chaste. languid and salacious were she, the demon queen so decorated in her elder stage. eyes glimmered with temptation, power, and her foot fall was haughty and inviting. The rhythmic steps of the Sovari woman were elegant, decorated in elegance and made with perfection. She was such a written word, such explicit beauty. Tail brushed against her thighs and a coy smile bridled her nigrescent lips as she so willingly fell beside the monarch. Tongue aimed for the woman's throat as they moved, her touch a mere tease as she would yet again drift away, the sultry and bold curves of the woman invoking a warm reaction from she, "My queen," the elegant purr of her momentary subservience would not be missed, and though Rivera was no whore as that who stood before her, my my could she put up a good show! Wry corner of her lip titled further upwards and she twisted her skull at the empyrean, "Is there anything you wish of me?"

Speech!