ardent

Babydaddy

Marvel

gems
size
build
player
07-07-2013, 09:05 AM
It has come to my attention that I no longer have much muse or will to write with Marvel, and since he's currently the father of children.. I would certainly like to see him around and active with his children and in Ludicael.

SO.

I will be adopting him out to someone I believe capable of playing him closely to how I did. I would prefer if his personality not change much, but I understand growth and development happens naturally. Please read through his bio, and possibly even a few of his threads ( actually I would prefer if you read a few threads as well ) so that you can get a feel of what he's like.

He should remain a ladies man, try to be a father ( and probably fail at it from time to time ) and overall be his normal arrogant, I-do-what-I-want self.

Now.. to adopt him I want to see a roleplay sample. I'm not giving a word minimum, but please know that while I love quantity, it's really about the quality.

If you have a ton of other characters I may be reluctant to give him to you because I do want him to go to someone who has time to keep him active.