Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
07-04-2013, 02:48 PM

His choice had been made, and with his choice came the wonder if he or Silent were to old to bear children. His desire for her was growing steadily, day by day, and he knew if there was even the slightest possibility that children may lay in the future, he needed to ensure that he would not be punished, nor forced to withhold whatever desires might spring up.

He didn't care who came -- he presumed Gerhardt would show, as Loccian had been avoiding him as of late. Or perhaps one of the King's children? Regardless, it did not matter, so long as he obtained permission. Muzzle raised to the sky, sending forth a low howl, a summon for anyone of power to come to him and speak.

Kamala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-04-2013, 03:00 PM
The call came and Kamala stirred, head tilting slightly at the sound of the male's voice calling to her. It wasn't directed at her in particular, however. No, it was a wolf seeking a higher ranked member of Seracia. Well, she supposed that right then, that was her. Ears twitching, Kamala rose daintily to her paws and headed off in the direction of the wolf, mind thinking through the various members of Seracia until she settled on the name of the male who had summoned her. Bronze. He was an older male, but other than that, Kamala knew little of him. He had caused no trouble within their pack, and had largely been respectful and kind.

He was not the kind of wolf that Gerhardt had ever complained of. So Kamala had no qualms about padding up to him, twitching her tail lightly as she inclined her head in greeting. "What troubles you, Sir?" The female inquired lightly, settling back on her haunches as she waited for the other's answer. Whatever it was, she was sure that she could handle it. Her father had faith in her, after all.

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
07-04-2013, 03:11 PM

His call was responded to rather quickly. Patiently he waited, reclining to his haunches. Considering. It was a bit strange to him that he needed permission to mate, but the possibility of children was a real one -- and one he had to consider. He was planning on inviting Silent into Seracia soon, after all, given she wanted to join him. It had been a subject both of them had been avoiding, but his mind had been mind up, after all.

A younger woman approached, and Bronze bowed his head respectfully. A serious look crossed his features, but he did offer a short-lived smile. "Kamala, I believe it is," he noted respectfully. He did not pay a whole lot of attention to pack affairs, but she was one of the King's children -- and one of his superiors. "I wanted to seek your permission to potentially bear children. I have reunited with a woman I have not seen for years..." his voice trailed off. How much he could say about her! But that was not why he was here. "I intent to invite her to Seracia soon. If we do bear children -- though I am not sure we are able -- I want for them to live in Seracia, as well."

Kamala

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-04-2013, 03:25 PM
Kamala gave a slight nod of her head as the male settled upon her name, though she remained silent until he was through speaking. "I think that as long as the female is brought into Seracia before her children are born, there should not be any issues. My father will be grateful to see new blood in the pack, I am sure." Here, Kamala paused, nodding her head absently. "The children will be welcome in Seracia. Perhaps they will have friends close to their age soon, too." Kamala bit back a smile at the thought. Epiphron and Maverick would surely be bringing children along within a reasonable span of time.

Ears twitching slightly, Kamala returned to the present with a blink. "I would love to meet this female, if she does chose to join Seracia." She did like Bronze, though she did not know much of him. He seemed to be a kind male.

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
07-05-2013, 06:34 AM

Kamala responded with him with quick approval, and a smile formed on his lips. She said that would likely be fine, so long as she was brought to Seracia first; and Bronze had little doubt that his mate would be denied acceptance. "Thank you, Lady Kamala," he replied, truly grateful for her kind words.

"As I said -- I am not quite sure if I am healthy enough to bear children any longer, or if Silent is either." He added her name absently, wanting Kamala to know who she was if she showed up. "But I know it is a possibility, and wanted to give you warning first." Not only was he unsure if children were possible, but he had no idea -- if they were able to have them -- if they would be healthy and well children. Only time would tell, he supposed. "I will be discussing her joining with her very soon. It is likely you will see her face in the next few weeks."