ardent

Where will you go now?

Natsu

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2013, 01:21 PM

Natsu had made a fair trip here right after visiting Seracia, he had heard about tortuga's disbandment and came here to see his brother. Knowing perfectly well that clean howl was for him. The larger male than his brother Natsu was everything except happy about his brother. He was worried beyond what anyone could believe. It was hard to make him snap, but when it came to his brother, everything was different. His large stride bounded across the rocks as he scented his brother, his blue eyes looking about for the darker much smaller male. He had saved Dragneel from a horrible master once, but he wasn't sure if he'd be able to do it again. Standing on a couple of rocks firmly, he raised his head and gave out a little bit of a calling bark.
If Dragneel was hurt in any way, Natsu would do his best to protect his blood and family that was within the small boy. After all Dragneel was good at fighting, but he'd rather fight for others, he could often be in trouble and Natsu would have to give him directions as to what to do next. An argument was brewing though, he felt it in his paws. The Valhallan wished Dragneel could come with him to Valhalla but there was no chance since Dragneel would never fit in there.

Speech,

Dragneel

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2013, 02:45 PM

Dragneel had wanted to see his brother, bit he wasn't sure weather it had been the right choice or not. He had lost Seraphine, in his eyes anyway, and his attachment was no longer there. His paws on the rocky ground as he watched his brother come into view. His red eyes glinting at the taller man as he flicked his tail. Natsu was probably worried about him now, but Dragneel would return to Tortuga as soon as this conversation was over, someone could have come to claim them already. It might not have been the Tortuga he knew but, it was better than not having a home at all. He looked at his brother, and dipped his head.
"Natsu." Dragneel let the name shiver through his lips. He was afraid and didn't know why really, it was a strange feeling. "I'm Afraid." He lowered his head, wondering about it. He flicked his tail and sighed. It hadn't felt like this since Natsu had told him to stay home after he was leaving.

Speech,

Natsu

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2013, 02:54 PM

Natsu watched his brother, only a million things were running through his head. He rushed forward in an angry matter. "Like hell you're scared. Do you have any idea how much I've worried about you since we separated!" He snapped. Pulling his head back he hit Dragneel on the head with his. Burning sensation beginning in his skull as he pulled back. "Itai!" He complained placing his paws over his face before looking up again and then sighing. "It's alright to be afraid Dragneel....I know you haven't felt much emotions since you were little but, it's alright to feel those bad things. Because with them comes the good." He smirked at his brother.
"I won't tell you how to live your life, as much as I'd like you do come to Valhalla with me. This is your life to live and not mine. Brother, it's alright to like to do what people want, but you can only discover yourself if you risk giving out your own voice and choices." Natsu stood up tall and pulled his fangs forward clamping them on Dragneel's right leg and tipping him over pinning him down. "Don't let anyone control you, unless you can fend them off yourself." He narrowed his eyes.

Speech,

Dragneel

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2013, 03:23 PM

The sudden tone in his brothers voice surprised him. He backed up as he felt his head being hit by the bigger brute. Then he was on the ground and Natsu was on top of him. Dragneel blinked as he listened to his brother, getting slightly irritated at what he said. What did he know, then again he had grown up with Natsu. That still didn't give him the right to do what he did. He growled and struggled against his brother. "What do you mean by that, BAKA. If I do any of that I'll lose control, I could hurt you, I could hurt myself again. Why the hell do you think I'm so weak! And I just want everyone to leave me ALONE!." He panted looking angerily at his brother. Grabbing him by the left leg and tugging tripping his brother over. He jumped on him and bit into his shoulder. He wasn't trying to kill his brother and as soon as he found out he was drawing blood he stopped and looked at him
Getting off he flicked his tail. "Why didn't you stop me....I could have done worse unless you told me to stop." Dragneel whispered. Natsu hadn't told him to do anything ever since he killed his first master. He had yelled at him and told him never to worry him again, but here he was doing it again. The hell was Natsu thinking, Baka, no way he wanted to feel these feelings and ruin another's life.

Speech,

Natsu

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2013, 03:48 PM

Natsu listening to his brother and narrowed his eyes. When he was about to speak again Dragneel took him by the leg and flipped him over, the boy did nothing to stop him as he felt the stinging pain in his shoulder blood welling in his coat. He yelped a little bit but held back any other large noises of pain, when Dragneel stopped he was able to take a breath and watch as his brother got off of him, he stood up again. Natsu stretched a little bit. "Man you may be small Dragneel, but your strong as hell, you could really defend yourself against anything." He said as he moved forward towards him. He placed his head on Dragneel's shoulder. He smiled and wagged his tail.
"I promised myself I wouldn't ever tell you what to do if it meant causing you trouble. What you did there was of your free will wasn't it.....If you're so afraid of hurting other, change who you are, you can do it." Natsu smiled and jumped back. Your name is Dragneel Tokoto, we come a bloodline of Royalty, you can't give up no matter what. I don't call you my blood brother for nothing do I?" He barked. Yes, that was the truth and he'd keep it that way.

Speech,

Dragneel

gems
size
build
player
07-04-2013, 07:13 PM

Dragneel shivered for a moment not wanting Natsu to come near him, but he was surprised when he simply placed his head on his shoulder having to lower his body to do so. He stopped and took in a breath looking at Natsu before starting to tear up and cry. He wrapped his paws around Natsu and sobbed into his good shoulder, letting the water run down his cheeks. "BAKA NATSU, you've always been like this. You selfless jerk." He shivered flicking his tail back and forth as Natsu only laughed. Really he did have the best brother in the world.
After her calmed down he sat back down and wiped his eyes with his paws. "I'm going back to Tortuga, I don't know what will happen, but I promise I'll try to find out more about myself, even if that is serving others." Dragneel closed his eyes and raised his head to Natsu. Even if he lost his front claws this time from a bear fight, he would just be prepared when that happened.

Speech,