gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
07-03-2013, 08:42 PM

Spring had arrived faster than Silent had expected. The wintery weather had disappeared, taking the snow, ice, and cold breezes with it. She was happy to see colors again, bright oranges, reds, and yellows that screamed from the flowers of the Gulley. Green leaves began to bud and reappear on the branches of the longlost trees. Life had been given back to the Southern regions of Alacritis and everything she saw that was vibrant and glowing made her own gaze reflect it.
Another certain something that came with spring was what Silent was dealing with. Her birth season had been when birds became mates, everything was in bloom, and love was evident in the air. At nine years old, she had figured her body was tired from the pups and wanted to retire. Now, as she walked through the colorful forest, admiring the bushes of beautiful flowers and hearing animal noises in the distance, she knew her assumption had been wrong. Yes, the elderly Silent was in heat. What a wonderful reunion!
Heat rose like a flame around Silent. The blood that ran through her body felt like fire, hot and ready to be put out. Silent's emerald green gaze was fiery, mirrioring what she was feeling. She knew that there was only one way to settle the hot furnace within her muscles, bones, and blood. Finding a secluded spot, surrounded by flowers and soft chirping, Silent stepped out into the open and howled. Bronze's company was needed, desired, and sooner rather than later. Her song filled the air with notes of wanting and fire, hopeful and craving. If only he knew how much he would help out, he would be there faster than lightning.

"talking"

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
07-03-2013, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 07-03-2013, 09:09 PM by Bronze i.)

Time dragged on slowly; the weather seemed to change dramatically as winter fell into spring, the snow slowly melting away and giving light to beauty. It was beauty unlike anything he'd seen in quite some time. Or perhaps his mindset had just changed, ever so slightly, allowing him to notice the changes. The gentle chirping of the birds overhead, the brilliant greenness of the grass that had begun to sprout back to life, brown and white fading into a lovely display of greens.

Alive. That was how he felt, his mindset a mirror image of the change of season. The sun's rays seemed to have not only melted the ice and snow, but also the hardness of Bronze's heart. Clearly though, this was due to the sudden reappearance of his long-lost love, the one who had forever claimed his heart, the one whom he seemed incapable of living without, now that they had once again returned to one another. Her call was more demanding than he expected, and with fervor did he respond, paws carrying his massive frame farther from Seracian territory and closer to his mate's call.

As he drew near, it became obvious why she seemed so intent on having her near. He was no idiot; he had fathered numerous children with her. Though despite the years they had spent apart, the scent that emanated from Silent was as tantalizing as he remembered it to be. His pace slackened a bit as he strode closer, letting low a bark to alert her of his presence. Nostrils flared as he struggled to take in more of that scent, finding it pleasing, and wanting more. It was strong, so strong that the scent of blossoming flowers and plants did little to mask it from his senses.

"My love," he announced his presence, his voice a low rumble as he moved to embrace her without hesitation. His cranium slid around the back of her neck, pulling her close to his chest. His muzzle buried into her fur, sneaking another bit of that scent, before Bronze pulled away, watching her keenly with his curious brown gaze.

Silent I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
07-03-2013, 09:30 PM

The desire for him and only him was brimming beneath the surface of her ebony form. Anything else that touched her aside from Bronze was taunting and stroked her fire even more. The cool breezes that touched her skin through her fur, caressing it all the while were enough to make her growl in protest. Silent attempted to keep her heat off her mind by looking around at the bushes, their colors tantalizing and gorgeous. All the more to keep her mind racing, it seemed, as she sighed impatiently. Where was he?!
The three-year-old type of thought she had was answered in less than thirty seconds. Paws across fresh spring grass reached her ears when Bronze made his way into the entrance of the Gulley, announcing his presence with a short bark. Her heartbeat increased in its pace as she turned her head and was met with her first love's form. The closer he approached her, the more force she had to use to keep herself from leaping onto his back. Never had she been so happy to see him, eager to feel his body next to hers.
Bronze's two-word phrase and physical signs of affection made Silent's blood boil. Its heat was intense, as was the scent that roved across her body. She stifled a sigh of longing and settled for false relief as she welcomed his touch and leaned into it. Her nose snuggled deeply into the fur of his neck, inhaling the scent that cloaked him. Fragments of Seracia and its members ran into her nose as she breathed them in, but the majority of what she caught was Bronze. All Bronze. Her Bronze.
Her loins silently burned, making her hormones increase in their jumping game. Silent raised her head to his ear and whispered, "My dear, deeear Bronze." A shiver ran down her spine and she gently nipped at his neck before pulling back to look at him. Their gazes met and she impatienly stomped the ground beneath them with a firm front paw. "What took you so long, my love?" She childishly asked, eyes twinkling with joy and a mist of something that hadn't been seen from by him in years. Silent didn't even try to hide her lust, her wants. She knew that he was aware of what was going on inside her, but she told herself to wait a little longer. The longer she waited, the better the outcome would be.

"talking"

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
07-04-2013, 06:24 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2013, 06:25 AM by Bronze i.)

There was little doubt what she wanted; even as he initially approached, he saw a fire burning in her green gaze, something so familiar to him and yet how long it had been since he'd seen such wanting in the eyes of a woman. Such dire need. His gaze connected with her own, taking in her desire, lathering in it. After being alone for so long, it felt comforting to know he was still wanted by her; it seemed their years of passion had not fade quite yet. Behind the brute, his tail lashed out, swaying side to side contentedly.

He shivered at the touch of her teeth against his flesh, letting loose a low rumble of pleasure, a strange mixture of a growl and a feline's purr. "Silent," he spoke her name with longing, leaning to press further into her touch, finding himself craving more despite the composure he sought to maintain. "I never knew you to be so needy, my love," he teased softly as she pulled away, his eyes alight with slight amusement and burning desire. He had chosen her, officially -- but had their ever been any other options? No, it seemed they were fated to be together, since the moment they'd met. No one had even come close to comparing to her, no one had been able to see through his hardened demeanor the way she was able to, with so little effort. He leaned toward her to place a firm lick on her cheek, laughing softly.

"I am but an old man; surely you can't expect me to move as quickly as I used to." His lyrics were merely playful, a grin spreading across his lips. Only around Silent did he abandon the hate that had built up inside his heart, letting down the nearly unbreakable walls that he had built around him.

Silent I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
07-05-2013, 06:38 PM

Silent knew that Bronze was no idiot. After years of being together, departing, and reuniting, the connections they had shared since puppihood were still there. A complicated jumble of family ties, love, anger, fights, heartache, want and desire...all such things existed because they were meant to happen, meant to be. Now, nine years later, as she stood in front of him, all those ties were brought into light. In her emerald eyes, her heart could be read by the love of her life. She knew he could see how all of her feelings came together in that moment.
"I am only as needy as I have to be, darling. Certain times call for..." she looked him up and down, "certain measures...to be taken." Her smile became soft, sensual, as she took a couple of steps back from the male. He wanted her, his touch drove her mad; they were both enticed by the atmosphere Spring brought.
With one longing look from the black female, she turned with her back to him. Looking over her shoulder, she then said, "As for you being older and not moving as quickly as you used to...I surely hope you don't consider me as one of those hills you can't climb over." Silent flicked her tail, gave another smile with the lust in her eyes, before she turned her head and walked into the secluded area of the Gulley she had chosen. With bated breath, Silent waited to see if he would follow. If he didn't, she would feel downright childish and guilty.

"talking"

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
07-05-2013, 07:39 PM

The smile remained plastered on his lips; his normally hardened expression had softened considerably, as it seemed to always do around her. Despite the years that had separated them, she still held the key to his heart. Initially he had fought the attraction, unsure whether it was right to return to her after abandoning her... but there seemed to be no other option. They fit together so perfectly, like the pieces of a puzzle, and it seemed useless to try to force them anywhere but with one another.

"If you say so," he teased her lightly, eyes pinned on her as she drew slightly further away from him. He would tease her right back, since she seemed so keen on it! It was funny, how the arrival of spring brought such a dramatic change to her normal self -- but he would not deny that he enjoyed it. Quickly he slid forward, his jaws parting and then closing in succession, attempting to nip at her tail as she turned to leave. Sadly, she slid just out of his grasp, moving away. Clearly she had a goal in mind, and he would follow with all the obedience in the world. He could never deny her this, not that he didn't want it himself. Never would he submit to another besides her, but for Silent he would give her the world and more. His mind had been made up, and now he could devote himself to her officially, once and for all.

Slowly he followed, intent on making her wait, knowing it would drive her wild. "Do you doubt my abilities, love?" he said softly, a laugh audible in his voice. "For you, I could climb anything." Flirtatiousness was evident in his deep tones , his eyes gleaming as he padded after her. He would follow her to the ends of the earth if she so requested.

Silent I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
07-05-2013, 08:05 PM

As Bronze entered the seclusion that surrounded Silent, she began to breathe faster. Heart rate increased and she couldn't help but step up, close and personal. Her nose nuzzled his cheek, followed by gentle kisses and whimpers evident in the air. Silent's tail eagerly wagged as she walked against him, pelt against pelt, scent against scent. She playfully nipped at his tail and teasingly tugged, letting go from her limp grip as she walked up the other side of his body. When her head met his again, she nuzzled the crook in his neck, inhaling his scent, making her blood feel like fire.
The heat became more evident in the air as Silent sighed in mocked frustration. She pressed her nose against Bronze's, giving a goofy grin before she pulled back with perked ears. As he spoke of doing whatever Silent requested, she raised her lips to his ear and said, "I would never doubt you, Bronze. And as for my favor...please...give in to me." Pulling back, her gaze met his and she softly added, "You wouldn't make me beg too much, would you?"

"talking"

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
07-05-2013, 08:44 PM

Children. Briefly he wondered if they were even a possibility -- with both of their aging bodies, it was not a promise that such a thing would happen. But it was indeed possible, and he had obtained permission in the off-chance that he indeed impregnated her. But such things left his mind quickly, his attention directed fully on the woman before him. Heeding her desires, as well as his own, he slid into the seclusion of the area she had found.

A low rumble fell from his lips as she pressed against him, and he thought of the last time they had been so intimate. So many years. Too many. Slowly he felt back into his old self, feeling far more comfortable than he expected he might, as his cranium swung over her neck, pulling her in for a tight embrace.

"This is no favor," he growled softly, though his voice was not at all threatening, but rather brimming with passion and longing. "I couldn't even pretend that don't want this as much as you do. But I wouldn't mind hearing you beg." With undeniable intention he pulled away a bit, padding behind her. Slowly Bronze would nip at her haunches, intent on teasing her for just a bit longer. They had waited years, after all -- what was a few more moments? His eyes were alight with desire as he watched her, eager to see the passion in her own green gaze.

Silent I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
07-05-2013, 09:18 PM

As Bronze thought about the possibility of children, Silent was thinking of when she had been a first time mother. The challenge of taking care of Light was indeed one she was worried about, but she knew then that Bronze would be with her for the ups and downs of raising a pup. Now, eight pups later, she knew that if there was any possibility of having more children, she knew that her love would be there. Despite the past with history repeating itself twice, Silent felt it was different this time. Bronze was more sure, older and wiser, knowing that if he had a problem, he could just tell her. She wouldn't judge, and he wouldn't shy away.
The love she still held for Bronze since they were first married was buried deep inside her soul. The light in her eyes came from that, at that moment in time. She felt a desire for him, as well as the emotions that came from having him since those old days. Silent closed her eyes as she felt him walking towards her haunches, nipping at the ebony fur against the muscle. A low grumble escaped the fae, making her body break out in a tantalizing shiver. It had been so long, yet it seemed longer as she waited it out.
Her head slowly turned back over her left shoulder, gaze falling on the white male. Eyes met and the flame clicked, burning even more as she curled her upper lip. "Only you would ask for such a thing," she lovingly cooed, excitement and passion continuing to burn. Her tail moved to the side, away from Bronze, as slight tremors became evident in her stance. She held his gaze, waiting to see what he would do.

"talking"

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
07-05-2013, 10:06 PM

Desire welled up inside Bronze's chest; his skin crawled as she watched him, and his felt as though his blood was on fire. A similar fire burned in his loins, taunting him and making him want -- no, need -- more. With little hesitation he allowed his jaws to part again and nip at her hind legs, working his way up. He kept his gaze locked on her own. He never wanted any other woman, ever. Bronze could not be more pleased that they were reunited than he was at this moment. Another growl fell from his lips as he buried his muzzle into her fur. Warm breath massaged her skin as he shifted even closer.

He lifted his muzzle to nip at her tail as it moved aside. It wouldn't be long before two became one, for he could bear waiting no longer. Slowly he would bring his paws on either side of her back, as gentle as he could be for being so much larger than her. He forgot how easily this all came to him with her. Any bit of nervousness he might've felt faded quickly as he buried his face in the back of her nape, teeth dragging against her skin. "I love you, Silent," he whispered hoarsely, tongue sliding from between his jaws to tease the tip of her ear.

-fade to black yay-

Silent I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
07-05-2013, 10:52 PM

Silent kept his gaze until he rose to his hind legs. She closed her eyes, turned her head forward, and felt the light pressure of his paws on her back. Her hind legs became sturdy as stone, not bending under the weight Bronze put on. A sigh escaped her lips as she heard him utter the sweet words that meant more to her than anything, 'I love you, Silent'. His touch made her shiver and when he finally gave in, she leaned into it with a soft moan and her own words. "I love you too, Bronze..."
-fade to black-
The end results were two satisfied wolves and the sky changing from sunset pinks and purples to dark blue and blacks. Silent's legs became shaky once Bronze stepped down next to her, making her want to collapse in a sweaty heap. However, she waited until she turned, gave Bronze a lick and loving nuzzle, until she lowered herself to the ground. The temperature began to slowly drop with the oncoming night, cooling her body and the secluded area. Her gaze looked up to Bronze before he joined her on the grass.
She looked up at the sky, taking in the moon and stars that sparkled above them. A sigh escaped the fae's lips and she softly spoke. "I can't believe we are here, right now...and we just became one." Her gaze met his and took in the details of his face. The way his fur was matted against his face, the gleam in his eyes and the potential smile that showed when she made it first. "I wished to be with you for so long, so many years after the night you left...and now...I am glad I kept on having hope." Ears perked and tongue lolled out of her mouth as she regained her cool body temp. "Don't ever leave me again...okay?"

"talking"

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
07-08-2013, 09:22 AM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2013, 09:23 AM by Bronze i.)

Ecstasy did not even give justice to the kind of pleasure Bronze felt as two bodies became one. He felt as though he was merely two years old again, mating with his true love for the first time. Seconds turned into minutes, but he quickly lost track of time, consumed fully by the woman beneath him.

But it wasn't terribly long before he released his hold on her, his muscles tensing as he stepped to solid ground. Briefly he noted that it was now night -- overhead the stars sparkled brilliantly, and he couldn't help but grin as she kissed him. "I am so sorry I ever left you," he nearly whimpered, nuzzling close to her. He knew that he would never stop feeling guilty, no matter how many times he apologized to her, but he couldn't help it. But his expression was entirely void of sadness. How could he linger on such thoughts for so long?

"I am glad you waited," he said, his voice brutally honest. Slowly he would lower himself onto his belly, feeling rather tired. He was not only fully satiated, but he didn't quite have the stamina he used to. He could only hope she was as satisfied. "I wonder if we are able to have children, Silent," he wondered softly. He was not getting his hopes up, but maybe -- just maybe -- something was possible. Gently he nudged her, lapping at her cheek.

Silent I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
07-08-2013, 09:16 PM

As Bronze's apology left his lips, she nuzzled his wet fur and breathed in his scent. Sweat, love, and relaxing muscles were what met the touch of her nose and she said in a muffled voice, "I am sorry I didn't try harder." Remorse was evident in her tone, but it was the silver lining of the gentle way that she spoke. "But, we are here now, and that is all that matters." She knew that he regretted leaving her every day, but if he didn't, then she knew that what they had wasn't real. Now, as they rested beneath the stars, she could feel his love and adoration in every fiber of his being.
When she pulled back, she smiled widely and happily barked. "I'm glad I did, too. How could I not, when I remembered all of the times we had before?" Teasingly, she nipped at his ear and growled. "Not to mention...the times to come in the future?" Silent raised an eyebrow and smirked coyly. Bronze was well aware of how high her drive could get. Once she got going, it was hard to bring her back down.
The subject of children was brought up and Silent's emerald green eyes twinkled into Bronze's. A serious look came over her face, yet she maintained the gentle features that were hard to replace. It had been years since the birth of their perfect Alione, so having pups hadn't graced her mind for a vast amount of time. Now that it was a possibility again, she allowed her mind to open up to it. "I think we still are able to have them, Bronze..after making love and me still being in heat...I hope they are signs of what may come."
She kept his gaze and shifted her weight to stretch out her front paws. Silent rested her head on her biceps as she continued to speak. "If we do have pups, Bronze, I will be the happiest female in Alacritis." Tail lightly thumped the ground and then rested against his own. "I can imagine more of our whelps racing around, enjoying the landscapes of wherever we live..." Her voice faded and she raised her head from its relaxed place on her forearms. "Bronze, I didn't think about it...where will we raise them?"

"talking"

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
07-09-2013, 09:50 PM (This post was last modified: 07-12-2013, 09:09 AM by Bronze i.)
(blah i was a noob and deleted this post)

Silent I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
07-10-2013, 10:41 AM

She leaned into him, taking in his scent and warmth that came from his body. Silent shivered, only from the low temps that were tempting to consume her own form. Legs curled up next to her stomach as she relaxed with Bronze, returning his licks and nuzzles of love and affection. The timing was right and after being intimate with her first lover, she felt like nothing could make it better.
That is, until he suggested that she come with him to Seracia. Her gaze slowly moved to his face and locked with his gaze. "Do you...do you really mean that, Bronze?" she softly asked. Having a place to raise their pups, live until their last days in their physical bodies, and not having to worry about where their family would find food...it sounded too good to be true. "I believe you, love, and I wouldn't want our children to have an unstable home." Silent thumped her tail against the ground again as she thought of the possibilities that came with being a part of Seracia.
"All right...then I will." A gentle nod came with this response and her smile became warm, more loving, and bright. "I will follow you, wherever you go, Bronze..you know that." She nuzzled his cheek and neck, lovingly licking his cheek before she slightly pulled back. "And..I am lucky, love. To have you here with me, hidden from the world and not having to share you with anyone else...those are only a few things that make our relationship so special." Silent sighed and closed her eyes, opening them again to uncross her paws and lightly push against his chest. "As for those signs and symptoms, they will appear faster than you and I will be expecting. I hope they will be clear and that we won't be too surprised, should I end up being pregnant this time around."

"talking"

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
07-12-2013, 09:09 AM

Bronze could hardly remember a time when he was more relaxed than he currently was. Beyond content, every muscle in his body seemed to relax as he leaned into his love, taking in her scent with fervor even still. He would not lose her this time -- he promised himself that much, no matter what time brought them.
"Do you really mean that, Bronze?" He nodded carefully, smiling gently at her. He had been apprehensive about joining in the first place, but he was glad he had, though he couldn't help but wonder if he had ultimately lost the friend who had invited him there. Perhaps, in due time, Loccian would come around and accept his offer of friendship. "I do," he answered after a moment, leaning forward to nudge her neck gently, his voice no more than a low rumble. "As much as I loved raising Alione on our own, we are growing old, and if children do happen... I want them to have a home if anything happens to us." He was not scared of death; he never had been. When it came, he would embrace it swiftly and courageously. But it would be different if he had to worry about his children, and how they would fend without him. In Seracia, they would flourish -- and even if the pack fell, which he doubted, he knew the pack had strong allies that would care for their young.

"I have a good feeling about this," he said softly, and though his voice was serious, he smiled tenderly at her. Warm eyes took in her expression, eager to see the joy that she had already begun to show at the prospect of children. "And you, my love, are the greatest mother a child could ask for. These children will be very lucky."

Silent I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
07-14-2013, 05:06 PM

She couldn't help but feel relieved and elated at the same time. She was going to have a permanent home to live out the rest of her days with the male who always had his heart. There was a high possibility that she was pregnant with pups and her body was working to make them a stable enviornment until their births. The pack he spoke of before would be an ideal place to raise their children, the last litter they would probably ever have. There was plenty of reasons to jump over the moon. The only thing that kept her from doing it was the man that held her in his embrace.
Silent snuggled into his grasp, wrapping her tail around his and resting her head into his chest. She didn't want this moment to end, like so many they had shared in the past nine years. Her smile brightened at his words and her ears perked intently to the meanings that stood behind them all. "I take your words to heart, Bronze. I can't wait to see how our pups will fair under our watchful eyes. You, I know, will be the best father they will ever have. Protective, brave, and honest...you have so many more qualities that I could name, but we would be here all night." A light chuckle escaped the fae's lips as she finished speaking.
Gently, she pushed into his chest with her nose before taking in his scent again. It still seemed like it was all too good to be true for her. Silent's insecurities shined through her gaze as she looked up to meet Bronze's gaze. "I know that you are here and I am here, but it feels as if I am still dreaming. The reality of us being together, more than likely having pups, and living in Seracia until we pass on...it all feels right, and yet, imaginary." She blinked a few times and kept her gaze steady. "I'm glad that you're my reality again, Bronze..." Her voice became soft, "I love you." If she was rambling, she didn't notice. Their euphoria was enough to keep her talking forever.

"talking"

Bronze i

Somnium
Angel

gems
size
Large
build
-
07-18-2013, 07:11 PM

He wondered, very briefly, how much longer they would live. Perhaps a few more seasons, or years -- but not much more than that, and that was if they were lucky. Suddenly he grew worried, fearful that giving birth would be difficult for Silent, perhaps take a toll on her health? But as he eyed her, the beautiful woman that he loved so dearly, he didn't see any signs of sickness or weariness in her, only that which was typical of a woman her age. But remembering how long they had both lived thus far was rather sobering; and he certainly wouldn't want to take another chance and try for children again in the future. It would be too risky

She relaxed, curling tightly against him, and he couldn't help but grin. "I will strive to be an even better one to these children, than I have been to any of our others..." He had grown considerably since they had met last -- both physically and mentally. Often he was irritable, and he was as withdrawn as ever, but he was stable overall, and much more rational than he had been before. If he ever had possessed the capabilities to be an outstanding father, that moment was now.

"Doesn't it feel unbelievable?" he mused softly, pulling her close to him, breathing in her scent as though it were as vital as oxygen itself. "I love you even more, my Silent Shadow." Slowly his bliss would fade into unconsciousness, his breathing becoming slightly more labored as he lay there with her, drifting slowly to sleep.

Silent I

Somnium

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
Wynn
07-19-2013, 11:09 PM

She believed every word that poured from his lips. Silent wasn't a gullible person, but despite the years that separated her from Bronze, she knew that what he said rang true this time. Her tail thumped against his hind leg and she sighed after he spoke. "I believe you, my love. Having you be a father whom will be there and know how to handle each situation we are faced with...not to mention love them endlessly...that will be all I ask."
Silent felt her mate slip off to sleep, his breathing becoming even and unlabored. Her nose gently nuzzled the skin that was seen beneath his fur and she licked his face before lowering her face to the ground. "Forever and ever," she whispered, softly smiling as her half-closed lids sleepily blinked. Before she knew it, Silent was wrapped and curled into Bronze's body, falling asleep right after him. Dreams of potential children - how many, what they would look like, boys and girls - danced in her mind before she was lost to the untraceable blackness.

"talking"