Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-04-2013, 12:03 PM

Her pretty white paws carried her carefully through the thick underbrush. Her consciousness aware of every thorn she passed by, her goal to not be touched by such a plant. It was more difficult to play the game when the spring and summer months befell her. During the winter they were dead a brittle, much less threatening than the less than dormant plants she faced now. Although she did her best to avoid them, the thorns still found their way skillfully through her thinning pelt.
Song winced in pain as they grazed her skin, her face contorted as she realized her painful failure. The best course of action was to shake it off, better to be more aware next time. Her head and neck twisted, shaking out the last thoughts of pain as she carried on through the thicket.
She should have been back home with her mate, she was sure Cherokee had to be missing her by now. She had wanted to go for a walk, she had just never intended to go quite so far away. With out her knight to protect her she was slightly nervous about the dangers that would be out to get her. Thoughts of her possible pups popped into her mind, she was not only staying safe for herself but for them. The smile on her maw said it all, excitement was an understatement.

"talking"

Morphine

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2013, 07:54 PM
hope you don't mind me joining c:
THANK YOU SEREN ♥

The pallid babe was hardly a static creature, and even though her young demanded her constant attention, she found herself navigating the entirety of the island, seemingly in different locations for each and every day. Her travels may have been sporadic in nature, but at the end of the day she would always return to her densite that housed her developing hellspawn and take the demons from the faithful paws of their sire. Still she was unable to place them through the intensive training that she had promised the moment they were conceived, for they were still too frail to even pull themselves upon all fours let alone comprehend the strategy behind battle. But, soon ? soon would her terrible trio be granted the opportunity to draw one another?s blood and expand their knowledge on brawling techniques; the only issue was their mother?s thinning patience with their sluggish development.

Elongated limbs propelled her through the dense vegetation that towered much higher than her petite twenty-eight inches, consuming her entire form and providing difficulty for both swift navigating and assessment of her surroundings. Thorns grazed and clung maliciously to her plush and pallid coat, penetrating beneath her fur and pricking the tender flesh beneath it so that thin trails of crimson oozed from where the thorns were situated, insinuating minor nagging pains that caused irritation to flood her system. But she disregarded the multiple pricking sensations as best she could, captivating her brain with thoughts of her future endeavors and drowning the annoyance out with them. But even those thoughts subsided as the crackling sound of snapping twigs writhed through her auditory system, alerting her to the presence of another creature that seemed to be just as unfortunate as her with traversing through the labyrinth-like thicket. The noise seemed to be coming from slightly up ahead, and the pallid babe shifted her positioning to the side, pupils falling upon grass that had already been patted down with the weight of another ? a relief to the dainty woman. Quickly she maneuvered the trail, pupils fixated upon the area ahead of her in search for the object of pursuit, coming across the pallid canine quickly and slowing in her tracks as she approached it. So alone? she questioned darkly, a smirk contorting her visage even though the other wouldn?t be able to view it with her back turned.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-05-2013, 08:16 PM

She heard before she saw, the presence of another wolf was suddenly but not wholly unwelcome. With incredible barbs placed all around her she dare not try and turn
to look at who was coming upon her. She just continued on into the underbrush, hoping there would be a big enough place for her to turn around. She just had to live with her ears turning themselves around as far as possible.
The question was odd, it gave Song a slight chill as the feminine voice drifted to her ivory audits. She tried to turn her face enough to catch the other out of the corner of her eye, but it was a bit difficult. Quite. Well, except for you. Hello. Her rear told the other she wolf.

"talking"

Morphine

gems
size
build
player
07-05-2013, 10:06 PM
hope you don't mind the shortness, trying to get my post count up o.e
THANK YOU SEREN ♥

She allowed a decent-sized cushion between herself and the female being pursued, distancing herself a couple feet behind the wench to provide some comfort in the encounter without forcing it to become too awkward ? not that she could avoid it while attempting to antagonize. But the female that she dwarfed did not seem to be wary of her abrupt presence nor too keen on sharing her company, however, the ice queen was intent upon maintaining it with her desperation for something of interest. So she continued to stalk behind the pallid female, allowing the other to take the brunt of the thorns and brambles while she patted down a path for Morphine with her mass, vocals entering the atmosphere to accompany the irritating cawing of the birds looming overhead ? placid and welcoming. A frown caressed her facial features and her brows knitted together as she tried to comprehend why it was that the other female seemed so calm in the presence of one so unfamiliar, as if she had expected a more theatrical reaction. Well? hello, she spoke slowly amidst her confusion, vocals hesitant. Why? Don?t you fear what could lurk in every corner?

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-06-2013, 12:08 AM

The other wolf let Song push away most of the thorns, as they spoke she continued to press on, waiting for the briars to relinquish their hold upon her. Although she was doing her best not to show the nervousness, the words the other she wolf uttered made her doubt her safety for only a moment. The confusion that she heard was an interesting reaction, she might have been more wary had their meeting not been so amusingly awkward."To be honset, I don't like to worry about what could be. I don't have enough energy for that." There was humor in her voice as the tension left her.
She became aware of a small opening in the vegetation as she skirted the thorns and brought her rump around to switch with her face. She was able to take in the female now, her bicolored eyes soaking in the she wolf's pretty face. She let her maw show a smile, "I'm Song. Would you like to keep following me? I think that it's starting to get thinner. The end of this particular patch is near." She glanced back to where her head had been facing, her range of motion much greater now that she was not so close to the tunnel of sharp thorns.

"talking"

Morphine

gems
size
build
player
07-06-2013, 02:07 PM
THANK YOU SEREN ♥

Amusement laced the tones of the monochromatic female as she retorted, causing Morphine?s brows to furrow all the more with her confusion as she attempted to comprehend exactly why this canine found humor in the encounter when she had only been greeted with disappointment. She made no further commentary on the subject at hand, however, allowing the nameless wench the satisfaction of the final word as she succumbed to contemplative silence, following in the tracks the woman created while they sought an exit from the consuming thicket. The stranger seemed to breach success, her own pupils travelling beyond the nameless canine to view up ahead, falling upon a clearing in the brambles that they were approaching quickly. The girl craned her neck to offer Morphine a full view of her face ? ethereal in appearance and gifted with heterochromatic eyes that scanned her own mercury ? a smile falling upon her countenance as she spoke her title and an offer. Morphine allowed no emotion to seep onto her own visage, maintaining an indifferent expression even when greeted with the stranger?s warmth. After a moment?s hesitance, she nodded slowly to accept Song?s generosity, making no notion to speak again for the time being.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-06-2013, 11:14 PM

She didn't believe she would be getting an answer so she just let herself continue forward, moving through the bush more skillfully now. She hardly received a scratch as the branches continued to thin. There was hope that she would make it out of the thick underbrush. Maybe she'd be able to figure out the distant stranger. Either that or start on their separate ways.
Before she knew it the thickest part part of her cell was behind her and the clear blue sky was thankfully visible to her once again. She took in a deep breath of the air and soaked in the beautiful evening. A content smile on her face as she turned her head to look back at the opening in the thicket. Her pretty bicolored eyes waiting for the she wolf to squeeze out.

"talking"

Morphine

gems
size
build
player
07-07-2013, 02:36 AM
THANK YOU SEREN ♥

It was a while before they breached the clearing in the thicket, the ice queen supplying her newest companion with no effort whatsoever and allowing the girl to push aside the branches and elongated grasses to aide them in their journey out. She launched through the final strands of grass with an eagerness to escape the confines of the labyrinth, padding quite a distance away from Song before she pivoted back to face her head-on, her skull lowered in her typical warrior?s stance even though the woman seemed pleasant enough to not charge her. A vagueness captivated her countenance as her eyes searched the girl?s form, pupils lingering upon the areas adorned with thorns from the briars that likely scattered her own coat. You?re of Ludicael, the serpentine babe accused as she digested the aroma littering the woman?s fur, nodding as if to confirm her own suspicions were true no matter Song?s possible denials. My queen ? she speaks highly of yours. Not that that involved this Song woman too much, but Morphine favored light conversation in comparison to the awkward silence that had enveloped the both of them throughout the duration of the encounter.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-08-2013, 12:19 AM

The she wolf who had come upon her burst from the thicket ferociously. Song took a couple of steps back to be sure she was not run into. She watched with curiosity as the pale wolf trotted away, turning herself to face Song as though she were ready for war. The white dove was now the one to be confused, her behavior had not warranted the high defenses. She didn't know the other wolf, there was always reason to be cautious.
Her ears swiveled forward as her eyes looked to that of the she wolf facing her. With patient grace Song lowered her haunches to the ground and sat. She was quite curious as to who this she wolf was.
She spoke of queens and Ludicael, talking of Jupiter and another she wolf. Having not lived in the land for any amount of time she could not distinguish the scents that she carried. "That I am, but I would not know much of the Sol's opinion." Her sweet voice decorated the air, "The only pack that I am aware of is Ludicael. Where do you come from?" Her bicolored gems sparkled with curiosity. Other than her pack mates she only knew of rogues. In her short time on the continent a geography lesson was not included.

"talking"

Morphine

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2013, 04:31 PM
THANK YOU SEREN ♥

She was at a constant preparation for the worst, always secured in her defenses no matter the company she shared ? companion or foe, her system was consistently in lockdown. Her warrior?s mentality was often perceived as unorthodox to her peers, almost making her appear timid, but the fact of the matter was that the stature she carried herself in was reflexive due to learned tactics. The dove before her seemed to adopt the confusion that plagued Morphine throughout the encounter, causing a mischievous grin to present itself upon her countenance in both amusement and an attempt to further perplex the larger babe, then vanishing from her visage almost as soon as it manifested once Song?s delicate words were slung into the atmosphere. She quirked a brow as the woman spoke, displaying her intrigue as Song divulged minimal information on the Ludicael superior, a desire burning within her to learn more about this ?Sol? that Medusa seemed to worship. I hail from Amenti, she offered the pale canine, muzzle pointing in the direction of the pack?s headquarters to grant Song with a better visual. We are currently rising from the ashes left from the former queen?s pack ? Medusa has usurped the behemoth queen but a few weeks ago. She paused then, in high hopes that the information she had offered the Ludicael woman would be met with answers to her own inquiries. Ludicael ? where is it and what is its purpose? she asked innocently, cocking her skull slightly to the side as she attempted to pry the knowledge from the babe?s lips.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-08-2013, 10:33 PM

The she wolf seemed all business, not at all how Song took on life. She just let her have what she wanted, the information she would seek easily given. She went on, offering a bit of current events to Song's hermitous ears. She almost wished she was able to get out more and find herself back in the swing of politics. She had other matters to worry about, instead of ruling over a pack she would be watching unruly little ones. She hoped.
Medusa was the name of the Amenti queen. She tried to recollect if she had heard the name before, it sounded quite familiar but it had not been memorized. "Interesting, it seems I keep to myself far too much." She pointed her nose in the direction that ludicael would be. "Our purpose? I've never been given specific orders for furthering a cause. I just try to be where I'll be most helpful." She lowered her ears back, sad that she wasn't able to answer the she wolf's questions as thoroughly as she wished. "I'm quite new to the continent. I'm sorry I'm unable to offer you much information."

"talking"

Morphine

gems
size
build
player
07-08-2013, 11:10 PM
THANK YOU SEREN ♥

Her gaze wandered briefly in the direction of Amenti?s domain as she spoke of them, guilt almost creeping up upon her system as she realized she had offered quite a deal of information to this stranger, but she decided that she hadn?t granted the babe an insight to anything of dire importance and allowed the sensation to subside. Instead, she rolled back onto her hindquarters to mimic the dove?s seating position, her hind limbs pulled taut against her haunches to enable the ability to quickly spring should the opportunity arise. But for the time being, the duo was consumed in idle chitchat with the purpose of obtaining knowledge, and although the ice queen intensely desired any information the Ludicael woman had to offer on her pack, her companion did not seem too keen on presenting it to her. Frustration coursed within her system with the lack of knowledge provided but she retained her indifferent nature, gaze fixated upon Song?s own in wait as she spoke apologetically. She softened at this, blinking a few times before deciding upon the right words to say. Rather than a kind ?it?s fine,? the wraith would continue to assault the woman with her barrage of inquiries. Your Sol? What is she like? Morphine had intended to meet the russet queen once tensions settled down, and regardless of whether she heard positive or negative reviews from her recruit, she would still seek her out now with the Ludicael territory in mind.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-08-2013, 11:33 PM

Her head moved from side to side as she shook it. She was no help at all to the she wolf tonight, "All I know of her is that she is a wonderful alpha to serve. I have no qualms with any of her laws. She seems a fair wolf." Her words littered the air, none of it she imagined was what the she wolf was looking for. "Could I possibly take your name?" She had gone this whole time absolutely clueless as to what she should refer to the pale wolfess as.
.ooc. short post is short

"talking"

Morphine

gems
size
build
player
07-09-2013, 12:21 AM
THANK YOU SEREN ♥

Triangular ears flicked back against her crown as she observed the shake of her companion?s skull ? an obvious indicator that she still had little information to offer the white witch. She didn?t even need to wait for the girl?s words to know that listening for a promising opinion would be futile, but she politely took in Song?s words attentively anyway, recognizing the praise lingering behind the girl?s vocals that matched that of the dark temptress whose sole life seemed to revolve around the russet sovereign. After a curt nod was given in the direction of the songbird, she sluggishly rose upon all fours, allowing her plush, tendril-like tail to brush away the dirt and loose grass that had clung so desperately to the strands of fur upon the back of her legs. Once she was satisfied with her work, she glanced back to the canine to oblige in her request. Morphine, she stated quickly, feeling like a broken record now that she had offered her given moniker more than enough times over the course of a few days. Well, dove, perhaps I have bothered you long enough, she began, alerting the other to the fact that she was soon to leave her presence until they?d meet again, if they ever did. Maybe one day you can take me to go see this ?Ludicael.? The offer for a second encounter was there, but Morphine would hardly be offended if the woman were to decline her request ? she was highly capable of finding the pack on her own, or even with the aide of Medusa should she offer it.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
07-09-2013, 11:26 PM

Song had been so unsure of the pale queen's intentions, their meeting had been so odd thus far. She was polite enough though, attention focused on her words even though they did not hold what she hoped. The she wolf stood, and turning her gaze to Song she finally divulged a name. Morphine. An interesting title, unique to say the least. It fell from the tongue pleasantly at least. Her words were simple, as Song had guessed by now that she was contemplating escape.
As Morphine stood Song kept her seat, tail padding softly on the ground, "I'm glad I was able to make your acquaintance, Morphine. And It would be my pleasure to show you Ludicael." She smiled, it was unknown if she would ever actually show the she wolf her home. It was also a mystery if they would even ever see each other again. "I hope you have a pleasant journey until we meet again."

"talking"