player
Athena I
07-01-2013, 08:49 AM
OOC Name: Shelby
How did you get here?: I was already here :3

Character's Name: Alena
Season of birth: Spring
Size: Medium
Appearance description: Alena's appearance is deceivingly innocent. She's average in height, standing thirty-three inches tall, and while she is built a little more on the thin side, she is strong for her size. You wouldn't be able to tell just looking at her, however, because of her thick coat of white fur hides it, making her look soft. She also has very longer, more limber legs, making it easier for her to be an agile opponent. There are light pieces of tan and gray throughout her fur, just enough to keep it from being pure white. Her most striking feature is her bright violet eyes that always seem to be glinting with her dark, mischievous thoughts. If one looks closely, you can see the varying hues of purple in her irises, from dark violet around the edge to a lighter almost magenta color toward the center.
Duty: Assassin

Jupiter I

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
-
player
07-01-2013, 12:37 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]

prone to violent reaction. ic actions have ic consequences and she lives and breathes it.

public enemy #1

crawl. crawl more. drag your hands and knees across the destruction left in my wake to the ends of the earth. there's a green light of a shining star in my sky and there will not be an obstacle i will not overcome until i cup that star in my palms. the void in my will has been filled with purpose. so crawl. crawl more, love.
because i like it when you're on your knees.