Levada

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-17-2013, 11:12 PM

Her pretty paws danced delicately over the beach, prints left trailing behind her. The sun brought peace over the landscape its pristine colors racing across the sky. She let a smile cross her face as her cerulean eyes took in the beauty. She pushed her legs forward racing even faster over the sand. A bark of delight left her lips, after the swim over it was best to dry of with running. She needed to cool her muscles down as well. It was a fortunate occurrence.

Maija

Loner
Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-17-2013, 11:34 PM

She hadn't been on the island long, so her opinion wasn't completely formed as she would have liked. That would be something to add onto whenever she had another opportunity to travel around the large piece of land. Compared to how big she assumed Alacritis to be, she wouldn't have to explore long for that.
At the moment, Maija was curled up beneath the green life that bloomed around her. Flowers of different colors and sizes surrounded the golden-toned fae, keeping the vibrancy of her pelt from being completely obvious to any passersby. As she perked at the edge of the woods, hidden by the plants around her, she had a good place to view anyone who walked by.
She heard the paws hitting the sand before they arrived. Ears perked in the direction of the oncoming fae, making her eyes cut to the right of their corners. Nose twitched at the scent that followed the trotting wolf. Female, definitely female. It seemed as if she was oblivious to anything that was going on around her. A selfish smirk appeared on Maija's face and she dipped out from her hiding place back into the nearby forestry. She silently followed the fae's trail through the woods, minding the trees and roots that were above the ground. This would be fun.

speech here

Levada

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-17-2013, 11:40 PM

Her ears fell back onto her head as she placed herself in a more streamline formation. Her head was closer to the ground, her tail was flagged to help her balance as her legs grasped for the longest stride they could attain. Her mouth open in a sloppy half smile. With grace she flew over the sands, effectively drying her water soaked pelt. She could run around the island for hours, but she would suffice for just while the sun set.

Maija

Loner
Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-17-2013, 11:50 PM

Maija made sure to stick close to her prey. Graceful paws leaped over unseen roots and rocks, leaps that no one would witness. She knew that her agile body could handle most terrains, which made the challenges of her chases worth the work. The golden fae was silent in her movements, sharp in her turns and as she made the proper moves, she increased her pace. It didn't take long before she was slipping through the underbrush and out to the sand.
She was within racing distance of the she-wolf. Maija's eyes danced with a rarely seen emotion: amusement. They began to close off the windows of her soul as she zoned in and added a spurt to her trotting. Pretty soon, she covering more ground, strides long and majestic as she got closer to the female. Her playful snap was loud, teeth clamping together over open air that once held the fae's tail. She wondered when the poor thing would turn around and notice her. The thrill was just building up!

speech here

Levada

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-17-2013, 11:57 PM

The sounds of foot steps behind her alerted her to the presence of another wolf, she squealed in delight as she began to think it a game. She a little mouse caught treading on the cat's turf. She didn't let her stride fail as the other found herself behind her. She would run a bit with her, the snap of her jaws only enticing the youthful she wolf. Maybe she'd enjoy a good tumble on the beach.. Levada smiled slyly as she suddenly stopped, putting on the breaks right in front of the wolf. She hoped that the sudden movement would cause the two to entangle themselves.

Maija

Loner
Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-20-2013, 12:06 AM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2013, 12:12 AM by Maija.)

As the two females - one of golden hue, the other colored like fall leaves and winter combined - continued to race down the beach, both had different ideas of why Maija was chasing the stranger. For the golden-furred beauty, she was intending to cause some damage just for the hell of it. Now, as she met the quick gaze from her captive, she saw the light that shined in the stranger's eyes. Amusement was evident across her face and it only fueled the fire that was in Maija's chest. More energy was pushed into her powerful leg muscles and the heart that pounded to a steady rhythm as she ran. A snarl slipped from her mouth before she realized what happened next.
Her prey had stopped right in front of her. She toppled over her and her graceful limbs clumsily became entangled with the other's. It all caught Maija offguard, something that rarely happened with the majestic female. Everyone was entitled to mistakes, even if she didn't approve of them for herself. Whatever she had happen then would benefit her for the future. The two figures had rolled, splaying sand in all kinds of directions. Maija instantly closed her eyes and pulled her legs closer to her frame. They finally stopped moving and separated, Maija on her side and to the far right of the fae.
The golden-furred dame recovered in a matter of seconds, ears flattened to her head and body posed in the worldwide frame of battle. She had her legs bent, tail straightened, head pulled in to protect her neck, and face in a nasty snarl. Eyes remained stony and blank as she walked around Levada, watching her as she waited to see what the unprepared fae would do next.

speech here

Levada

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-20-2013, 12:21 AM

Her plot worked, and both of the she wolves tumbled to the ground, their fall broken by the soft sand. She giggled delightedly as they bounced along the shore. She twisted and rolled, finding her feet with the last bit of her momentum. With a quick grunt she swiftly brought her rear around, letting her face the female who had decided to give chase.
She seemed quite inclined to do battle with her, the pretty red head just giggled at the though. She made love and not war. What this fae was up to she had but not a clue. Maybe she wished to claim her? Oh such hostility! Come, let me sooth your anger. Her lovely voice dripped with a seductive tone as her ears fell back into a submissive position, she could not do battle. If the she wolf decided talking was not quite her thing Levada would surely leap away and swim back to the mainland.

Maija

Loner
Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-20-2013, 12:53 AM

Maija realized that she wasn't in any danger with this fae, but she still maintained her defenses. Slowly, she uncurled her lips, her head rose from its crouched position, and her form straightened. She smoothly transformed from being low to the ground and hunched to tall, straight-legged, and proud. Even with her empty eyes and expressionless facial features, Maija was something to look at.
The words that sweetly danced across the ocean breeze reached Maija's ears. The gold-furred fae could detect the seductive tones that came from her prey's lips, but no reaction was seen. Instead, she merely watched her, taking a few more paces to her right before slowly reclining to her slender haunches. A snort escaped Maija's nose in response to the sultry way her captive spoke. Finally, she allowed the fae to hear her speak, Romanian accent heavy. "Believe me, darling, the only one who can do such a thing is not here...However, you could probably sooth his anger." A hint of despite escaped in her words. "That is...if you found yourself interested in such a challenge." Who knew? Maybe she had found a female that Rotterdam would be pleased to keep.

speech here

Levada

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-20-2013, 11:22 PM

She wasn't sure what to expect from the offending fae, would she attack? Hunt her down and devour her, or take what she wished and leave? No thankfully what she offered were words instead of teeth. She wasn't sure what she had done to deserve being chased down, not that she hadn't enjoyed it. She let a playful half smile sit upon her lips. "But dear, I wish the challenge of taming you! You are the magnificent beast who was able to hunt me down." She didn't quite dare to let herself get closer. Instead letting her body show relaxation, with a hint of allure.

Maija

Loner
Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-22-2013, 08:13 PM

"I am sure that any wolf would be able to capture you, my dear," Maija's words were brisk and cool, like a sweet tea on a hot summer day. She flicked her tail in the sand and wrapped it around her form. It didn't stay there for long, explaining why only seconds later, it rose and sprayed sand away from the gold fur that danced in the breeze. She was a statue, perfect poise and expressionless eyes.
"In regards to me..you don't want to even try." Her eyes then displayed a flash of evil mirth. The idea of bloodshed and its taste made Maija want to do something spontaneous and energizing. These thoughts she kept from being seen, oblivious to the world that continued to live around her. "The question should be, 'what if someone else wanted to try and tame you?'" The evil mirth burned softly in Maija's gaze as her eyes bore into Levada's. She knew not what the background was of the fae in front of her. All she knew so far was that if this young one was up for something invigorating and exciting, Rotterdam would be a good choice.

speech here

Levada

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-29-2013, 07:44 PM
Hey I just met you

And This Is Crazy, But

"I am sure that any wolf would be able to capture you, my dear," How very true she was, but not in the same sense as she meant. It was true that she wouldn't take any old wolf that crossed her path, but this she wolf had proven her worth. She did not seem interested in the least after their chase, but hadn't that been what she was after? She slightly ignored the questions that were directed toward her, instead interjecting with one of her own, "Was that why you sought to chase me down? To capture me and send me off to someone else?" She grew a bit down trodden, was she not good enough for the icy she wolf?

here's my number, so call me maybe[Levada]

Maija

Loner
Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-29-2013, 11:06 PM

"Oh no, my dear." Sultry tones escaped Maija's lips, eyes that were usually stony holding the evil mirth that danced from her soul. She figured that this fae wouldn't attempt to bury into her heart to try and understand what type of wolf Maija had become. Slowly, the golden-furred she-wolf rose from her haunches and walked around Levada in a circle. Her paws touched the waves that came rolling to the shore, but she ignored the tingling of the cool water on her mitts as she focused on her prey.
Maija's tail flicked behind her with ease, like a crocodile that had swallowed an alarm clock. She walked with her head lowered, watching Levada as she continued to pace and speak. "You see, I wouldn't let you go for just anyone." Her smirk deepened as a light chuckle reached the young wolf's ears. "To have you in my own clutches, to see how you would react to such an idea of being sent to just anyone...that is absurd." Maija allowed her tail to lightly brush against Levada's back, coming up around her right side. "I chased you down because I knew you were worth the chase. Else, I would have just done away with you. No questions asked." She spoke as if she did this everyday. "You are one of a kind...an ideal wolf that is hard to find these days." Her words were laced with admiration, yet Maija's eyes still had the evil mirth dancing inside them. She didn't mean the words like they sounded, but she had been doing enough hunting since she was a pup and knew what stops to pull out for the catch.
Finally, Maija stopped in front of Levada, her maw a few inches away from her own. Daring to be this close to anyone other than Dragomir was indeed a different challenge for Maija. She was tempted to do what she usually did when she met her prey face-to-face - kill them, of course. However, playing with this female rather than slaying her had its appeal to the golden-hued woman. She waited to see what the female would say as she softly hissed, "You wouldn't be taken from me by just anyone, love. I wouldn't allow such a thing."

speech here

Levada

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
08-05-2013, 09:30 PM

She watched the she wolf walk circles, her eyes never leaver her form. She talked of possession. She told her of the great prize she happened to be. That she was for sure, but she was not captured as easily as the she wolf presumed. She gave her a slight smirk in all of her pretty words. "Oh, but my dear you are mistaken. I can not be simply taken. You may have caught me, but you'll never keep me."
She giggled softly, her feet gently shifting through the sand. With a sudden leap she pushed herself forward, leaping into the waves that called her. If Maija wanted her she's have to catch her. Back to the mainland she would swim. A nice game of tag sounded delightful.

Maija

Loner
Official

gems
size
-
build
-
player
08-08-2013, 02:30 AM

If she hadn't been hungry for the chase, Maija would have simply let her catch run off. It wouldn't have been such a big loss, anyway. The gold vixen with the cold heart would have probably ended up finding another piece of meat to claim and devour before too long. However, that was not the case this time. The words Levada spoke before she ran off made Maija's blood tingle.
Anger swept through her, quickly turning to malice and mental thoughts of torture that brought enjoyment from such ideas to her. Maija's mouth formed into a nasty grin, a low chuckle escaping her delicate body. "So we shall see," she softly whispered before she took off after the brightly-furred female.
The water that met Maija's fur and skin was cold and temporarily froze her whole body. When she reached the depths to where she couldn't touch the sandy bottom, she submerged and broke the surface a minute or two later. Completely doused by the salty water, she felt more in tune with what she had to work with to regain her prey. Eagerly, she pushed forward in the water and covered more ground than she had the last time she was out there. The currents weren't so strong this time, giving her leeway that she didn't have before. Maija felt like a fish as she continued to move, getting closer to the land and Levada. Her powerful leg muscles pursued the water, pushing it back and behind her as she continued to swim in the direction of the mainland. It wouldn't be long.

speech here