Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-17-2013, 03:51 PM
Player needed before the 19th, aka Friday, aka two days!

http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/inde...?showtopic=2565

Info found there.

You know the requirements. Mostly interested in what she will be like and a sample. Obviously if you want her accepted, you will meet the site requirements when you post her application if you get her.

Readysetgo.

Maverick

gems
size
build
player
07-17-2013, 04:49 PM

Solaine Adravendi

Female

application by andy

If ever it were necessary to find one single word to describe Solaine Adravendi, that word would have to be strong. From the moment she is born until the day she dies, Solaine will prove herself to be determined and a bit stubborn. She has a particular way of seeing things that begins in her youth, and once she has an idea set in her mind it isn't an easy task to change that idea. This beautiful girl is headstrong and proud, but in a manner that suits her. She dislikes being told she can't do something - and this only results in her trying harder to prove the other wolf wrong. Loyalty to her family is a given trait for the Adravendi girl, though at times her strong-will can bring her at odds with them. Solaine aspires to become a strong warrior one day, or perhaps a high ranked member of the pack. In time she will learn of love and pain, and will develop certain aversions to these intense feelings. She will seek to avoid such feelings when she can, as she considers them to be weaknesses. This is not to say that she will never know love, just that she will be hesitant toward it when it arrives.

Dawn had just broken across the skies of the Vericona Plains, but already Solaine was out of her bed and making her way toward the border. Someone was trailing after her, though whom it was didn't concern her in the slightest. She suspected it wasn't her mother or father because they would have called her closer by now, but she also suspected it was someone she knew because they hadn't tried to get close enough to be identified. An ivory ear flicked back idly, taking in the sounds of the stranger. They weren't large enough to make her believe it was an adult wolf, but they weren't small enough to be emitted by someone her own size either. Bi-colored optics narrowed, irritated that someone was following her and didn't have the guts to step up and show themselves. She twisted on an instant, pivoting all the way around to face whomever was on her heels. The sounds stopped and the world fell silent except for a few commanding words barked from snow-white lips. "I don't like being followed." A huff of air escaped her lips as one side of those same lips curled upward. The stranger showed himself, it was one of Erani's children - Castiel. "Sorry Solaine, but where are you going?" Solaine heaved a sigh, nearing him with a few paces before settling once more onto her haunches. "Exploring, wanna come?" He nodded and the two were off, sauntering through Valhalla like they owned the place. When obstacles came into their path the two usually moved around them, but that was growing old and disrupting their line of travel. When they came to a rather large fallen tree, a grin spread across the girl's face. "I bet we can jump this." Castiel looked unsure. She twisted so that she was in front of the tree, bowing low to the ground and preparing to spring. Castiel interjected. "Wait! Maybe we better just go around, I don't think you can jump that." Solaine huffed and continued her posture, sinews tightening - preparing to pounce. In one single instant she was flying through the air, back legs propelling her forward and over the tree. She landed with a thud on the other side, falling in a heap on her side with a groan. Castiel let out a yelp, but she began to chuckle. Twisting until she was standing again, Solaine peeked over the top of the log, balancing with her paws, "Well, are ya comin'?"

If you need/want anything else lemme know. :3 Also, I'll totally understand if you give her to someone else, I just couldn't resist <3

Azalea

Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
player
07-17-2013, 08:40 PM
zomg. take her! love it

Dragomir I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
07-17-2013, 08:43 PM
Squeeee! I'll work on her profile ASAP :)