Creedance

gems
size
build
player
07-13-2013, 12:16 AM
This is my journal/ pictures and what not about my huge trip for you all :D

July 12th, 2013:

So as most of you know by now, I'm leaving tomorrow, (July 13th) for a three week trip. On this trip I'll be at the Body Farm in Oak Ridge Tennesee, at a forensic academy. This is my first trip ever, alone. I'm leaving about noon tomorrow, and I'll have a six hour drive across the state. Once I get there I have a night all on my own in a cruddy hotel, before I get to move into my corporate (and amazing apartments.)

I'm packing my stuff right now, and of course, my laptop is my number one companion, and my tablet. I hope to take bunches of pictures for you guise, and I'll upload what I can :D

I don't know much about this academy. Other than I'm one out of 26 people nation-wide going. It's a college thing, and will give me 6 college credit hours. My room-mate, is a girl from Kansas and she seems pretty cool from what I have read about her on face-book. I definitely think this will be an interesting experience. It's a super intense program, and as you can tell from the small amount of people, not something that just everyone goes too. Most of these people are on a University level, and I'm joining them from a Community College- and I'll probably be the youngest person there.

I'm writing this, to share with you guys, but also because I'm terrified. I can't begin to tell you how much is riding on these next three weeks and it is really over-whelming. So, yeah, I write when I'm stressed, so I figured sharing with you all was pretty healthy :D

Until tomorrow ~

Roamer <3

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
07-13-2013, 09:22 PM
July 13th::

Well, I'm in Knoxville, and if you don't know Tennessee that's like... the 3rd or 4th largest city in the state. After a 6 hour drive, my quaint little hotel room is HEAVEN.

So, some images to share :D

My hotel room for the night <3

My first view of the mountains <3

A rainbow that I was chasing on my way :D No gold for me though, never quite found the end c;

Other than a super boring drive, and over all a really long day- nothing else is of significance. Tomorrow I meet my room-mate. Let's all cross our fingers that we get along :D

Creedance

gems
size
build
player
07-20-2013, 08:07 PM
I've been so busy this week that I haven't updated this... but yeah, the academy is stressful, and I haven't really made many friends... but I'm in this lovely i don't care if you don't like me point in my life xD .. so >3 Yeah. I'm not sure what to say about it.

It's gruesome, challenging and stressful.

Everything I've ever wanted....