player
Athena I
06-26-2013, 08:55 AM
OOC Name: Shelby
How did you get here?: Referred by Romer

Character's Name: Meili
Season of birth: Summer
Size: Small
Appearance description: Standing barely twenty-nine inches tall, Meili is a little more petiet in build than the average wolf. She makes up for her small stature with the lean muscle that covers her whole body, keeping her strong despite her size. The fur along the top portion of her head, scruff, and back is mostly a deep, almost charcoal gray. while the rest of her body is a soft tan color with pieces of white and cream throughout. Her large eyes are a dark, deep teal. Her fur is fairly thick all over her body with the thickest parts being on her scruff. She has fairly large paws compared to her body, but nothing too noticeable. Her most distinguishing feature besides her eyes is the large scar along the back of her head behind her left ear.
Duty: Runner

Chrysanthe

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-26-2013, 09:12 AM
Welcome to the site Shelby! I'm going to have to ask you to extend your profile by about 50 words in your personality section (: once you do that I can accept your profile.

Meili

gems
size
Small
build
player
Athena I
06-26-2013, 09:30 AM
How's that? :)

Chrysanthe

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-26-2013, 10:02 AM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]