build
player
06-23-2013, 10:02 AM
OOC Name: Ramelia
How did you get here?: 50 top wolf rpg

Character's Name: Ramelia
Season of birth: spring
Size: large
Appearance description: Ramelia's body is has a slender but athletic build with long legs and abnormally large paws. Her coat length is longer around her neck than the rest of her body, giving her an imposing appearance. Her coat color is an earthy brown with even darker (nearly black) brown points on her legs, ears, and tip of her tail. Ramelia has the characteristic wolf markings around her face with lighter brown cheeks and "eye brows" that bring out her lavender color irises. Her fur is naturally disheveled making her look wild and slightly like a porcupine but is shiny and soft. She naturally has a wide eyed, sassy expression that can lead her into trouble sometimes with a more dominate or grumpy wolf.
Duty: she would be a good Tracker.

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
06-23-2013, 12:12 PM
Okay, you'll have to definitively decide on tracker or avenger, we have less of tracker, however.

Also, On your profile, you'll need to put in your ooc stuff, just as you had filled out the rest of your profile.

Ramelia

gems
size
build
player
06-23-2013, 06:24 PM
Oh ok, i fixed them, is everything else ok? =)

Maverick

gems
size
build
player
06-23-2013, 07:05 PM
If I'm counting correctly it looks like your personality will need a few more sentences. I believe you're at seven and we require at least ten. Other than that I believe everything looks great!

Ramelia

gems
size
build
player
06-23-2013, 07:17 PM
added some more to her =)

Maverick

gems
size
build
player
06-23-2013, 07:44 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Claims, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]