build
player
06-18-2013, 11:08 PM
OOC Name: Dragon
How did you get here?: I have other wolves

Character's Name:Squall Leonhart
Season of birth:Winter
Size:
Appearance description:Standing at 32" tall and weighing in at about 115 pounds, Squall packs a serious punch when in combat.
He is a strange colored wolf with separated shades of brown, white, and black as follows:
His head is a chocolate brown, and that runs down to just above the low part of his neck where it meets white. From there, it's a white fur mane that runs across his neck down to his chest and goes on until it reaches his lower torso.
There it meets black once more. running down his rump and back legs. On the upper half of his back, there is black coloring that also runs all the way down his front legs.
His tail is the same brown as his head.
(Simply put, he had a panda pattern on his body, excluding his head and tail.)

Squall also has a scar running across his face starting from the upper right to lower left, just under his eye.
His eyes are a piercing Silver Blue coloring.
He has long legs, making him capable of quick attacks and closing the gap between his enemies. His body is not thick, more of a broad chested, thinner lower torso frame. (Sort of like a Johnny bravo style but not as much.)
He has powerful jaws and his canines are a little long, like a saber tiger.

Duty:Avenger

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
06-19-2013, 12:11 AM
Omit the elongated canines

also, im assuming that the 'white mane' is not an area where the fur is indeed thicker? And the image you have portraying him is all without the anime hair, correct?

Squall

gems
size
build
player
06-19-2013, 12:19 AM
I have to edit about his canines, I meant to describe it as his fangs just kinda sticking out from under his lip but not that insanely long.

And the white mane isn't a thicker area, it was just used to describe what the coloring looked like.
And the anime avi is just a reference till i get one made, so thats not staying.

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
06-19-2013, 02:04 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Claims, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]