Pick a char, any char!

Thane

gems
size
build
player
06-17-2013, 05:20 PM
Thane:

Thane is pretty much my main character or should I say char char. He is very calm and easy to talk to. He can help others out, if you have a wolf in distress or in need. Thane is also a new father as of Autumn. He has three children with Ookami who is his mate; Ryker, Ravine, and Resnera. Two sons and a daughter. SO yup, he's a good guy and all dat nice stuff. And Thane also has a companion. He has a golden eagle named Cyril who has a British accent. Cool right? You know that just sealed the deal to rp-ing with him xD. He also has PTSD sooo that makes it more interesting right?

Looking for:

*some more friends
*Maka's always open to have him involved with a little drama.
*pretty much anyone....

Maka

This girlie is after Maka(me) and is kind of shy. She's also a runt and her sister Keki has always been the prettier one. She knew her parents favored Keki out of the two wolves but Maka got used to it. As of now Maka doesn't have that many friends and she has given up on believing that a brute could love her. Basically Maka needs someone to cheer her up and give Maka some love xD

Looking for:

*a lover/love interest.
*eventually a mate if someone would find it in their heart to love her xD lol poor Maka
*friends
*wolves that can make her smile and laugh
*wolves to fool around with her.

Keki

Ok Keki has been raped by Kaios and had a litter of three, three boys. And they're a handful to her but she loves them all dearly. Basically she was raped and thinks no male will love her because she already had pups but lets face it even her puppies need a daddy to be around. So for her she needs a mate or yeah basically a mate or like a lover.

*lover/mate
*friends...

Hureia

Okayyyy Hureia, she's Thane's sister so that sums up everything xD she just needs a new lover and some friends. She has been secluded for a while and she has just been re-united with her brother...sooo yeah

Looking for:

*friends
*a new lover
*idk...*facedesk

Scipio

This guy's very thoughtful, kind, sort of reserved and quiet. He's very handsome though. He's a golden wolf with a russet streak and brown streaks falling from his eyes. He just needs a mate or love interest

Looking for:

*mate/lover
*friends i guess

Vladimir

Uuuggghh this is so boring xD well Vlad has a smart ass mouth but he's kinda sweet once you get to know him. He just needs someone to love him and and teach him how to act.

Looking for:
*someone to teach him manners
*lover

*someone to teach him manners
*lover

Baxter

Evilness...yeah

Looking for:

*someone to kill
*some dame to rape
*someone to make an alliance with
*a lover/mate who will accept him for who he is.

Ryker

Thane and Ookami's son, still a puppy. Resides in Valhalla

Looking for:

*someone his age to play with.
*an adult to play with
*adventure

Kairos

One of Keki's sons.

Looking for:

*a daddy since he never had one since his real father is Kaios
*friends

Kai

gems
size
build
player
06-17-2013, 05:31 PM
Kai can teach Vlad manners.... maybe be a lover.

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-17-2013, 06:51 PM
I'm fail and still need to reply to our thread with Ash and Thane, I know. D: And I will.

I also feel somewhat repetitive offering up a similar scenario as what's already been offered. :s I have Tahlia, a very proper wolf who clings to etiquette and manners and all that good stuff - which is why she's in Seracia. I think a thread with her and Vlad might be interesting since its likely she'd act a little haughty for having better behavior than him and think herself on a level above his own. Teaching wouldn't be the first thing on her mind, but I think she'd be okay assisting with that if he showed any interest in learning. But aside from that, their conflicting personalities could be fun. c:

Thane

gems
size
build
player
06-17-2013, 06:58 PM
Maka loveses both of those ideas! ^^

@Nam: Maka's fine with both those ideas. Maybe she can kind of accept him for who he is and all that. We should thread that soon! :D

@Mo: Maka likes that idea lol. Bet Tahlia won't be very amused with his smart ass mouth; it should be amusing. Maka hopes your char char has patience xD. We should thread that soon too! :D

Kai

gems
size
build
player
06-17-2013, 08:32 PM
Yes, we'll make it when she's settled into Valhalla <3

Sixx I

Loner

gems
size
-
build
-
player
06-17-2013, 10:29 PM
Ooh i has an idea!!! Okay so rememner in "cant spell slaughter without laughter" when sixx asked vlad to relay a message to awaken. What if he does and him and ithurial become friends? (i need people to get attached to her so when sixx kills her people automaticly wanna kill awaken (who is framed for killinb her) when it was actualy sixx who did it