build
player
06-16-2013, 03:45 PM
OOC Name: Shinto
How did you get here?: Starsight brought me here c:

Character's Name: Civeline
Season of birth: Spring
Size: Small build
Appearance description: Civeline has dark brown fur with heterochromic eyes: left eye is a dark blue, and the right eye is a beautiful golden color. He could easily be one of the smallest males around, and one of the weakest as well. Civeline makes up for his lack of physical strength with incredible speed which also comes useful when escaping from things bigger than he is, like other wolves.
While he is content with his coat color for being so easy to hide with, he dislikes his eyes for standing out so much. Civeline never makes eye contact with anyone, and rarely looks up. This can also be because of his shy and introverted personality. Civeline ususlly answers with a nod or shake of his head and remains silent for anything else most of the time.
Duty: Runner

Sev�l

gems
size
build
player
06-16-2013, 03:50 PM
There are a few things you need to fix before you can be accepted.

Firstly, I've changed your account name to 'Civeline,' as it should match the name of your character.

You need to fill out your profile. On the lefthand side of the site, there is a button that says "edit account." Once you reach that page, click on "edit profile info." Fill out all the information there, including at least one paragraph for appearance and two paragraphs for personality (5 sentences minimum per paragraph).

Please post back in this thread when you've fixed this to let us know. :)

Shrapnel

gems
size
build
player
06-18-2013, 01:24 AM
Alright, you still need to separate your personality paragraphs with this in front of each paragraph. Other than that you're golden.

Civeline

gems
size
build
player
06-19-2013, 01:30 PM
Okay, I did. c:

Ardent

Administrator

gems
size
Small
build
-
player
06-19-2013, 01:49 PM

Welcome to Alacritis!

Now that you're fully accepted, here are some important links you may find useful.

Maintenance, Gem Claims, Gem Store, Art Gallery, Player Database

[Image: critis_by_wolftaske-d58zw5t.png]