ardent

Come one, Come all

Demyan

gems
size
build
player
06-15-2013, 12:09 AM
So it's summer and I have ALOT of time to rp. Like seriously, it's too much time haha so come on in guys and throw your plots on me. I have new wolfehs to play with, so I'm super flexible ^-^

Here is a list of my lovely characters, feel free to thread with whoever:

Demonio:
-No longer lives in tortuga
-Friends with the new alpha of Valhalla Chrys
-Has adopted Seraphine and Elysia as his daughters
-Was abandoned by Desdemona
-Most likely going to seek refuge in Valhalla with Chrys

He's a sweet guy, will do anything and everything for you if you befriend him. But he can have a mean streak, only if you tick him off or hurt those he loves.

Pontifex:
-Lives in Seracia
-No mate
-Has a sister and a brother who died
-Also attending the wedding
-Helping Ger in the bull hunt

He's a tad bit depressed since he didn't get to say goodbye to his brother before he passed. He's working through it slowly, Loccian helping him out that.

Cherokee:
-Lives in Ludi
-Mated to Song
-Is expecting children with his wife

He's a big teddy bear, especially when he's around Song. Around others he's somewhat quiet, but if you need help he will give it.

Seraphiel:
-Lives in Glaciem
-Has recently been reunited with her mom and brother
-no mate
-Mother is Sperare, brother Iniko and uncle Oxia

She's brutally honest, always speaking what's on her mind. She doesn't answer kindly to bullshit.

Alessa:
-Rogue
-No mate
-Sorta kinda feels something with Killian

She doesn't trust anyone. She has absolutely no reason to. Despite that, she is willing to help everyone and everyone

Yin:
-Rogue
-No mate
-Brother is Yang
-Possible friendship with Hansel

She's a bit of an angry girl, completely distrustful of the world, except for her brother. Extremely loyal to her brother and anyone else who can prove their worth

Demyan:
-Rogue
-No mate, thanks to his sister because she is jealous of any woman who tries to even look at him and will promptly rip their throat out
-Sister is Cataleya

He's a sick bastard. His favorite past time is torturing things in any way and every way possible

Gael:
-Lives in Valhalla
-no mate
-Sister is Aza and brother Soleon, father is Collision, mother Soleil
-Sort of crushing on Meili

He's a big teddy bear. Real genuine and sweet, but only when it come to his family. He's fair in his dealings with others and aspires to be like his father some day.

Aspasia:
-Rogue
-Looking to join Amenti with Medusa
-Harlot

She's a slut plain and simple. Loves to have a good time, whether it be female or male, she's always down.

Looking forward to all kinds of plots :D

Haku

gems
size
build
player
06-15-2013, 05:08 AM
Okay, I'm in the process of making Yang' s profile. We need some major plotting for them. I'm up for anything really.

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-15-2013, 12:36 PM
Ya know... The only character of mine that you don't have a thread with is Kypsis. I think we need to change this.

Demyan

gems
size
build
player
06-15-2013, 12:54 PM
@Rina: yes we do need plotting. Once you get yang accepted I will put up my sample post in the battlefield and you post with yang and we could see where it goes from there?

@Wolfie: That's very true. Well i have many to choose from love, take your pick

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-15-2013, 01:02 PM
I'd say Alessa or Seraphiel

Maybe Kypsis gets stuck somewhere and needs help getting out. Or he sustains an injury and happens upon Alessa

Demyan

gems
size
build
player
06-15-2013, 01:08 PM
@Wolfie: Alessa is perfect for helping others out. Would you wanna start a thread? Or shall I?

Song

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
Vail
06-15-2013, 01:12 PM
Doesn't matter, but I won't be posting until i get back tonight

Cherokee

gems
size
build
player
06-15-2013, 01:32 PM
Alright. I'll see what I can do

Ashtoreth

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
06-15-2013, 02:38 PM
Okay, I don't really have any plot or thread suggestions already in mind, but I felt like responding anyway. xD

My characters are as follows (names are links to profiles): ASHTORETH, MERCIANNE, RUNE, TAHLIA.

If you see one that strikes your fancy and that you might want to thread/plot with, I'm game. c:

Secret

gems
size
build
player
06-17-2013, 12:29 PM
Rayne and Pontinex perhaps? She'll be attending the wedding as well, perhaps see where the two go?

Demyan

gems
size
build
player
06-17-2013, 01:41 PM
I don't see why not SAF

Erebos

gems
size
build
player
06-17-2013, 04:50 PM
I'm not sure who would be best for Erebos, but I would like to get him up and running. You probably have a better idea of how your characters would fit with him xD Here's a link to my plot page if you wanna see his description there: http://alacritis.east-of-paradise.com/inde...?showtopic=2644

Demyan

gems
size
build
player
06-17-2013, 11:07 PM
I would say maybe Alessa. She's never encountered anyone insane, so that would be a challenge for her to help him, but she would definitely want to. She can't help her nature

Bane

Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
-
player
06-21-2013, 12:27 AM
Bane and Destruction should meet up again for the lolz
Bane •nx Tahlia x-q Anais ono Jakart •n• Nako •n• Lior •n• Kailos •n• Espirit •n•

Gael

gems
size
build
player
06-21-2013, 03:39 AM
If you wanna start a thread, I'd be more than happy to reply ral c:

Seth

gems
size
build
player
07-07-2013, 02:46 PM
1.) Demyan.. should meet Jezebel.. (and see where that leads and if it goes sexual, totally okay with that, it could be secrety secret sexing? *coughs"whatcatdoesn'tknowwon'thurtcatorinthiscasejezzy*cough*

Demyan

gems
size
build
player
07-07-2013, 09:17 PM
if you wanna set up a thread roams, I would be happy to reply ;D -wink wink-

Ariana

Loner

gems
size
-
build
player
07-20-2013, 02:08 PM
Hey Wolf! I'd love threads with Alessa or Cherokee [maybe both?]

Arya is trying to get into Ludi and she is currently a loner so whichever is cool.

-Nams

Demonio

gems
size
build
player
07-20-2013, 03:07 PM
You already have a tag in her ludi thread :3