Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
09-27-2014, 06:37 PM

It would seem that they too were hit with the storm which worried the earthen toned fae. She sat on the other side of the borders of Isokan only picking up on a few familiar scents, particularly Allen's scent. Nona threw back her head raising her maw to the sky and letting out a howl hoping to get Quelt's attention. She knew him by name and face but only by the sheer fact of seeing him at the meeting which felt like so long ago even though it truly wasn't. She had to provide aid here as well, after all Allen was family to her even though they weren't related by blood which still meant helping everyone she could here.

Nona felt like she would be both blessed and honored to meet the man who would've been Kashkar had he not become alpha of Isokan which she believed he deserved to be leader of his own pack. She would wait patiently however the thought of song came forth and thus her inky lips parted for the lyrics without thinking of what she wanted to sing in the first place,

"Tōi kunide wa, watashi wa, taiyō ga zenpō no dōro ni hikari o ataete iru... Watashi wa watashi jishin no kokoro no kyōkai-nai ni tojikomerare, ushinawareta hakken shitaga, watashi ga shozoku doko ka wakaranai..."

(In the distant lands, I've found myself lost, trapped within the confines of my own mind...the sun has given light to the road ahead, but I don't know where I belong...)

Maybe they could hear her singing or maybe they couldn't. Either way it felt good to sing again for once as she hadn't done so for a little while. Hopefully it wouldn't take long for the person she hoped to speak with before crossing Isokan borders. Not wanting to cause trouble for them herself as right now the storm had already caused enough problems that she wished to help fix using what she knew of healing, despite not being the best healer let alone talented she didn't doubt herself with what she could do.

"Speech"

(OOC: Couldn't think of a better title)
-Allen (her mate) is allowed to join any thread Nona is involved in-

Quelt

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Arian
10-03-2014, 05:07 PM

Quelt would rise when he heard the call. Something rather curious, since he knew the voice, but not entirely. It must have been someone from Abaven, considering that, he and his family had come from there. Raising his large body, the man approached the borders to spot Nona, his ears coming to catch the source of the beautiful singing. Of a language that he was familiar with since he had learned it. By heritage the walker children knew Japanese, their dads name was Hajime after all. "Watashi no kokkyō ni anata o motarasu mono Abaven no utsukushī josei ga utau utsukushī uta ?"(A beautiful song, sung by a beautiful woman of Abaven, what brings you to my borders?) he asked in a polite tone.
The Abaven wolves were always welcome here, he spent much time with them and he considered all of them friends. Even if he had only gotten close to Bass for the most part. At first he had planned to challenge for their pack, but his mind had quickly changed once he and Bass became friends. His bi-colored orbs watched her carefully. Hoping she didn't just, know how to sing in that language.

Speech,
[Image: OvmqSCr.png]

Nona

Loner

gems
size
Small
build
player
10-03-2014, 05:41 PM

Nona could see and would then hear the man approach her and speak. It was rather interesting that he too knew japanese so he would have also understood what she was singing. Perhaps one day she would teach Allen japanese so he could also understand the lyrics to her songs. There was going to be a lot to talk about with This man, the one she remembered as Quelt. So many questions for him that bubbled in her mind but they would wait as her lips parted so she could speak.

"Isokan no hajimari wa, watashi wa anata no subete Abaven nokotte irunode, kare o ketsujō suru yō ni nattanode, kyōmibukai no wa, anata ga amarini mo nihongo hanasu hōhō o shitte iru koto o, tonikaku watashi wa... Aren o mi ni kimashita. Anata wa, watashi no kioku ga tadashikereba, watashi wa `jissai ni tekisetsu ni anata ni hanasu kikai o ete, Abaven no anata no shōshin omedetōgozaimasuga, ima watashi wa, Aren anata o mitsukeru koto ni anata o shukufuku suru koto ga deki, kokode wa dare mo ie ni inakatta Queltda...Watashi ga sō suru koto o wasurete mae ni, watashi wa Nonada yo, sono yorokobi wa saishūtekini tekisetsu ni anata o mitasu tame ni"

("Interesting that you too also know how to speak japanese, anyways I've come to see Allen... since the beginning of Isokan I have come to miss him since you all have left Abaven, he's well someone I've grown attached to. You're Quelt if I remember correctly, I didn't get the chance to actually properly speak to you and congratulate you on your promotion in Abaven but now I can congratulate you on finding you, Allen, and everyone else a home here...Before I forget to do so, I'm Nona, its a pleasure to finally properly meet you")

Things were harsh in Abaven and she thought to check on them as well. Quelt might find her aid some what useful while she was here and thus she proceeded to ask "Quelt, on my way here I seen that your land also took a hit from the storm, Abaven got it bad as well but if there is anything I can do to help, I'll be more than happy to if that means I'll get to see Allen as well, I'm just a beginner healer for Abaven but would like to offer my help here if you would have me put my knowledge to work" her voice was soft and gentle like always. Perhaps Quelt might have some work for her if he allowed her the chance to see Allen. Why not work and not be a burden when she could help out if he let her.

"Speech"
-Allen (her mate) is allowed to join any thread Nona is involved in-