gems
size
build
player
06-14-2013, 05:52 PM
in the game of thrones, you win or you die

Aditsan Achak

there is no middle ground

Silence overcame the male as he drifted off to sleep. He had found a nice area to rest for a while. The Dreamer's Col had an effect on him, one that he simply could not explain to people. It was almost peaceful for him. His eyes closing from their normal seeing selves to blackness, darkness. He was all curled up, thought to be hidden from the eyes of others who might wander upon the lands. He truly [technically] was still a softy deep in his heart, he just hid it with all his power.

He still held close to the crazy belief that half breeds of any sort were vile and to be repulsed at all choices. After all, his experiences with half breeds in his past supported this. Your only doing things out of desperation. He told himself. His eyes were shut, but he was not yet asleep. His tail went up... down... up... down. It went over and over again. A harmonic beat for a troubled soul.

Wear your scars like medals of glory

Azaya

gems
size
build
player
06-19-2013, 05:03 PM
Are You Serious
I Have To Deal With Another Male

Azaya hated males. They were stupid! Too stupid! They didn't know a thing! Ne govorite mne, mne prikhoditsya imet' delo s drugim gruboy . She muttered as soon as the male came into sight. But, this one seemed asleep. Khorosho . YA ne khochu slyshat' druguyu grubuyu razgovory o tom, kak otlichno on. Oni dumayut, chto oni nastol'ko khorosho . Sporim, ya mogu pobit' vse iz nikh. Yedinstvennaya khoroshaya zhivotnym moi brat'ya . No ... oni oba mertvy. Ubit moy otets. She muttered again. YA mog by takzhe razbudit' yego.

OOC: Sorry for bad post.

Translations: Do not tell me I have to deal with another brute.

Brutes. They always think they are soo good. I bet I could beat all of them. The only good males are my brothers. But they are both dead. Killed by my father.

I might as well wake him up.

Aditsan

gems
size
build
player
06-19-2013, 05:29 PM
[Pretending he knows what shes saying, hover over the text if you don't have an idea what hes saying]
in the game of thrones, you win or you die

Aditsan Achak

there is no middle ground

Silver smiles would do nothing with this female as she went off into a rant about how evil all brutes were. Aditsan stayed calm, rather offended that she would be so stereotypical about men in general. "Pas tous les hommes sont mauvais, certains sont tout simplement erron?e, je suis Aditsan Ackak." He stated, dipping his head, giving her respect. She seemed to have had a troubled past, a troubled past was often a good way to a better future. They found it easier to appreciate life's gifts. His fur remained calm and flat against his back despite the insults. He had to admit, she was quite a beauty. One that he would not mind saying that he loved.

Sometimes I believe that I am forever alone, and sometimes I find hope that there is someone out there. He knew that there was someone for everyone, he would change everything he believed in to find a girl, a gal who would love him for who he was.

Wear your scars like medals of glory

Azaya

gems
size
build
player
06-21-2013, 02:09 PM
You Can't Be THAT Bad
But I'm Not Sure

Azaya's light yellow eyes narrowed. YA dumayu, vy pravy, v puti. YA nenavizhu muzhchin iz-za togo, chto delal moy otets . She said simply. She didn't want to deal with this brute. She ran away from him.

--EXIT AZAYA

[Bad muse.]

TRANSLATION; I guess you are right, in a way. I hate males because of what my father did.